College

College Complaints & Reviews

ll22
WBUT please do something.................just check the exam process in IMPSCET.

college — Tel No.02027657049 dead

From last 15 days our telephone is not working. Since ours r in education field it is very difficult to convey any messgs or receive the messgs. This period is exam of SSC/HSC board i.e. 10th & 12th examination. This type of problem v r facing regularly. our college time is morning 7.00 to 12.30p.m. pls look into the matter .

college — Related to Noise in Telephone Line

Dear Sir/madam

We(Rotary Institute Of Management and Technology) are using BSNL Landline phone in our institution.And facing many problems related to noise in line.So It is our polite request to you please provide us quick response as mentioned above.

Phone Number is [protected]
Chandausi-202412

We are waiting for your positive response.

college — college fees

i am neeraj kumar verma and i am the student b.tech third year.
At the of admission in the college the fees was (according to fees structure)-
for first year-Rs.49500/-
for second year-Rs.44500/-
for third year-Rs.44500/-
for fourth year-Rs.44500/-
but in nowdays we must have to submit Rs.72350/-.
our college management do some increment in the fees in every semester and says increment
from government side...
sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz look out this problem o[censored]s...
thanks...

college — ticket fare

hi am lohith a student of engineering college,chamrajnagar, karnataka......
we(the college students) use to travel from mysore to chamrajnagar(63 kms) everyday.......
the disadvantges we are having from the ksrtc are as follows:
1.the pass limit is only 50 kms .....travelling distance is 63kms.

2.fare after 50 kms is goes on raising oftenly it is very tough to pay...first it was 6rs before 6months ,after that it was 8 rs before 2 months and now its 10 rs which is half the fare of mysore to chamrajnagar fare (20 rs)
where is 63 kms and where is 13 kms... already we have paid for the student pass around 1300rs...

3.all the drivers and conductors never stops the bus even in the bus stop to the students ,sometimes we didn't attend the classes due to these bus....

i request the responsible person to take further actions.......and help students.....i[censored] have courtesy

college — seeking of my today number

can u please tell me the new my today number...i want to subscribe to my mobile...so can u plzzzz sir/maam

college — miss using the staff appointment

Now a days anna university inspection was going on under the anna university controlled college. When the inspection was going on, the staff are coming from other colleges to act as a staff for one day and they are getting money for this acting.If this continues what happended to the students if there is no staff for concern papers.
IMPSCET is the worst college which provides BTech under WBUT. It is very much popular for its quality of study & fake campus jobs. If anyone want more information about this college please ask for news report from any bengali news channel like STAR ANANDA, TARA NEWS, 24 GHANTA. OR you can ask any pass out students or currently studying student. So when you planning to take admission to this college please collect actual information & then invest your money & career.

college — Charges are too high to receive my vehicle lately

My dear frnds,

Indian Railways most trusted and reliable and comfortable government agencies you now how???? I have booked my two wheeler from erode to chennail central. They charged 200 rupess for booking my vehicled. But to due to some reasons i couldnot able to collect my vehicle from central. After 2 days i asked the parcel office, Indian railways charged 10 Rs perhr after 6 hrs o[censored]nloading the material at the setination, who is in benefit??? of caurse Indian Railway.

I paid 1000 rupees . You know people i gave only 200 for booking. But i gave penalty for 5 times more than booking charges.

If my Railway Minister read this message then please do something, If you don't have an idea then ask to the public sure you will get the thousands of way to satisfy the customer those are sending their material through Indian railway while hopping that they have given their material in safe hand.

I really frustrated and if I am the Railway Minister I would handover the parcels service to some Private Agencies, or I ask to private agencies to buy the Parcel van at their own cost so that they can provide their services as they do in other sectors.

Ya its so irritating when you do not get your material on time even now you don't know that your material is exist in railway or people hav sold somewhere....

college — charging of extra money in name of placement fees

I want to file a complaint against HMR Institute Of Technology and Management, Hamidpur, Delhi-110036, which is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
The B.tech final year students of this college are forced to pay Rs. 3000 as placement fees even after taking the complete fees in the beginning of each session. Students are threatened to pay this amount even if they are not sitting for any placement activities from the college. It has been announced that those who will not pay the fees will not be allowed to sit in the final exams and their degree will not be given.

So, through this complaint, I would like that investigation should be done regarding this issue as it is creating an unnecessary burden on the students and their parents.

hoping for some action to be taken........

college — refund fees from college

Respected Sir,
I have taken admission in PGDM-IB in itm college kharghar,navimumbai.I have paid one year full fees Rs.3,97,000.After thee month i leaved the college because of my health problem.I want back my remaining fees please help me.College is not answering of my mail regarding to my fees.

college — reducing of marks

I am student of some clg affliated to jntuanantapur. Our college people intentionally cut my marks in the major project .because we did the major project outside at hyderabad. after giving permission from clg only we did the project. i lost nearly 50 marks . Is ther any procedure to get my marks?
please tell me

college — examination form

dear sir i am student of columbia institute of engg and tech , raipur chattisgarh , total 41 student are listed who were not eligible for getting the exam form of 5th semester exam , after that some of them get the exam form by applying political pressure on college chairman , after that some show their medical certificate and request the chairman also get the form but some o[censored]s after we heard that they are issuing the exam form gets the form , but they issue us the exam form even after verfying the medical certificate from the hospital , now we get detained (not eligible to give exam this year ) this not justice for us plzz sir do something for us
PLEASE GIVE SOME NAMES OF GOOD PRIVATE ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN KOLKATA ...WHICH DONOT CHEAT STUDENTS LIKE THIS...

murali
    sir

my name is murali. I am studying in mits engineering college keesara, Hyderabad I am studying b tech II year bearing roll number 08r51a1250 .I paid I year supply fees with all of my class mates before due date. But I dint got my hall ticket when I asked my college examination branch in he told they had registered my details with jntu , it may have some problem in jntu its not us fault its jntu fault. I asked to give any identity that there is fault in jntu they told they wont give
    exam branch sir told there is only one way you to write exam you have to pay ten thousand now to jntu then you will get hall ticket in one day as very late fee. I told I don't have money then they only paid 10000/- dd to jntu. due to telangana violence exams have been post phoned to 18 Jan as u know
    now they are not giving hall ticket till I give 10000 money to them please tell to whom I have to complain to take immediate action
    I has complained to principle he told you talk with exam branch only I don't know , do what ever they say. sir I am poor I don't have money to pay please reply me immediately
    without any fault in me why I have to pay plzz tell Watt to do now my phone number is [protected]

sir I dint allowed to write one exam also engineering drawing plzz I beg u sir help me take any action.

I am the student of chittaranjan college at kolkata in Bcom 3RD YEAR. I and my two freind ne reveiw ka form fill up kiya tha.2 honours paper review k liye diye the.Meri friend review ka result k baare mein puuchi to kaha ki koi marks nahi bhadha hai.when I am asking about the review result they told yet not coming.but our college o[censored]nion have told that no changes in marks. then we have asking from others college they told that result are not coming.
    what can i do.I dont understand any thing.I beg you to please help me and take any action against the college.you have to call in that my number also [protected].and they also take too much money from us at time of admission examination form fill up.
    please give suggestion as fast as you can.

College — Kalvi enum Viyabaram [Resolved]

Peraanmai
      This college, being run by business men...eyes only on Money.. Giving very low salary to their staffs. Prof Like Mr.Zahir...

kishore
      respected sir,
      i am student of 2nd sem studying in a engg college in bangalore.i want my certificates for counselling as i am eligible for aieee 2009 counselling.and in case i am alloted a seat through aieee i want to leave the college .but the college authroties are demanding me to pay the fees of rest 3yrs .why i should i pay the fees when i am not using their services?whom shall i approach?the vtu website is not all in working condition.what is amount of fine for leaving the college after 2nd sem?