Credit Card

Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

hemant_gwl
i have not taken any credit card from hdfc bank, but i have taken the personnel loan from citi financial, when my account as seen for the increas the loan amount then the in my name the civil history said that any creditcrd ws issue on my name and i have not paid the amount sohe city finncialrejectmy loan case sopl inform me when i have not tahen any credit card ten why it refectmy account and my name
my detail is given below
name
hemant gupta
father name shri b.p. gupta
house address - 136- e, mayur nagar thatipur morar gwalior
date of birth 14/08/1962
pl inform how i will get rid of such connection pl inform me
thanks
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 15:56:39

Credit Card — Name in Satyam Defaulters List

inder arora

This is regarding a credit card i had from ICICI BANK, due to some unavoidable situation i couldn't...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (66)

kaushik goswami
    sir/madam
    I kaushik goswami was working with Collection Head in bharti airtel limited in broadband services. I am old customer of our icici credit card my CC No. 5176 5340 0320 6005. Expier date: 04/09, DOB 01/03/1973, Address: rzd1/239a Street no. 5 , mahavir enclave, New Delhi. i am now not in india, i have spoken to one of our customer care member that i need waiver of the interest u charged for bcos on november 2007 i ahven't received our statement, so i requested our customer care that pls send the statement of Oct & Nov. so that i could pay the total amount. but it was 2500 now it is 4000 approx.
    I dont want to be our defaulter of our bank, pls waive the interest amount which u have charged me & let let me know.
    Also tell me about NRI Account

kaushik goswami
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:59:37
    Dear Kaushik Goswami,

with dut to respect that, this is regarding your SCB credit card no:[protected]. your last payment is received on nov 06 of Rs 2200/- after that we haven't receive any pmts from your side. now your card is permanent blocked on 14/05/2007. we are not able to contact you. kindly contact ASAP in custmer care deptt on ::::::66014444, 39404444.

Ashwin Kumar
      Hello Sir,

I am Ashwin Kumar Kathare from Pune. I have applied for AXIS Bank Credit card . I have recieved an SMS from Bank stating my application Reference number i.e. 1092478 on 22 Jan 08. But till now I have not recieved my Card. Will you please look into this matter with high priority and let me know as soon as possible.

Ashwin Kumar Kathare
      M: 9960896385
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:56:36
      hi,
      this is kiran kumar mannava.I applid for the credit card and final verification also finished.i am working in TechMahindra
      my Ref no:1092741.
      so please give the reply to my mail ID that what is the status of my credit card

i am expecting your earlier respnose as early as possible.....
      kiran kumar mannava
      mobile no:[protected]
      email id :[protected]@gmail.com

I got reference no from your bank. I want to know the status of my Application.

sir i have applied credit cards in several banks like icici, hdfc, barclays, but i have not recieved any kind of reply from these banks so i request you to find a solutions for my problems and please let me know through my mail. thank you

nireshkumar
      Dear Sir/Mam,

pls send to me the status of my credit card.
      My Application no. is N[protected].

Regard:
      Krishna Pal Mehra,
      Mob:- [protected]

shabnam khan
        hello

my self unemployed since last two month iam searching a job and finally i got it.i have to joint from 1st of joint iam not receiving any monthly bill since last one year then also my self making thew payment.last month iam unable to make the payment due to job problem.iam receiving every day more than a 30 calls from the mumbai as well s Delhi collection agency call.it started from morning 8.00am to till evening 8.00pm.i sure if u put that much effort and money to making customer relation and understanding the customer problem to aaj SBI number one bank hota.iam explaining her my problem but she is not listening a single word she is talking like illiterate person.i had word with bank ki make my settlement but they not ready for that also.i dont know what SBI want from the customer.SBI doing a gunda gardi.i feel to do suicide when ever iam attending such kind of calls. plz make the relationship like other bank (HDFC<ICICI<DEUTSCHE<BARCLAY)iam having all this card and they are very supportive."kabhi SBI ne ye socha ki SBI ke itne customer kiyon defaulter hote hain".if i commit a suicide i make one note against the SBI regarding the reason of the suicide.,

that number from where iam reciving the call

022-65252406
        012-4302250
        012-44691400
        012-44147180
        012-42567127

they playing a rol like morning irritating alarm.

plz. take the some action against the mumbai collection agency.and plz make some way for me.i dont required your card at all i want to settle your card dues as soon as possible.plz send my number to settlement dept.

my number is 9323955031

regards

shabnam khan
        (mumbai)
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:37:44

Credit Card — application status for credit card

Dhiraj Patil
          I was applied for HSBC credit card and they told me when they explaining about features of HSBC that i will recieve credit...

narain srinivasan
          To
          The Service Manager
          Standard Chartered Bank
          Credit card Section

Sir, Dt.4-12-2007.

I, Mr. Srinivasan Narain holding the Visa credit card No.4129-0380-8478-3891 wish to highlight you with some of my facts. My date of birth is 12-7-1940. I am the beneficiary of the above credit card for the past 10 or 12 years. I am proud to say that I have never paid the default or late fee on any payment in the past history. You can make verification with your records.
          But, unfortunately, for the first time I could not do the payment on time due to some genuine reasons. The thing is I was out of station for about one and a half months. The monthly card statement (for Nov.07-Dec.07) was lying in my LOCKED house and there was nobody for us to intimate us about this. Secondly I have already given my E-Mail ID to you and I never received any intimation about the amount to be paid by e-mail also. I could not even call you over the phone because I did not have your helpline No. So, due to various reasons, I could not make the payment on time.
          Hence, as this is the first time that such thing has happened kindly waive off the late fee of Rs. 350/- charged by you.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
          Srinivasan Narain

credit card payement — credit card payement

my card no[protected] i had cancelled the health care insurance within week but ihad been sent a statement for 300rs
          and also subsquently charging for late fee which is really torturing me and i need not pay any thing which i had not at all accepted so please cancel my card and do the need full

Credit Card — add late fee without intimate

ICICI credit card company add late fee without send any bill & when i compalin they reduce 50% late fee.
          i always pay payment before time.
          Please find all communication & try to reduce late fee.

Sapan

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---...

Dear Mr. Parwani,

We understand your concern and confirm you that we have received the following payment towards the credit card account.

31/03/2010 CHEQUE PAYMENT RECEIVED, THANK YOU 7050.00CR

Your March, 2010, credit card statement was delivered at your mailing address through BSA couriers Vide Airway bill number J2684911 on March 9, 2010.

However, we confirm you that we have have already reversed the following charges on your credit card account and regret to inform you that we will not be able to reverse any further charges on your credit card account.

31/03/2010 Late Payment Fee Reversal 200.00CR
          31/03/2010 Service tax reversal 20.60CR

Please choose any one of the following ways to know the dues outstanding if you do not receive the statement:

1) Call our 24-hour Customer Care and get to know the details of your credit card account by using your 4-digit ATM PIN.
          2) Do a Balance Enquiry at any ICICI Bank ATM.
          3) Log in at www.icicibank.com for viewing the credit card details online.

You can also check your last and current credit card statements at www.icicibank.com without your user ID or password, through this path. ICICI Bank Home Page>Personal Banking>Cards>View Credit Card statement on the left hand side pane . This is available to you at all times. .

ICICI Bank Home Page>Personal Banking>Cards>Credit Card> View Credit Card E-Statement

We look forward to more opportunities to be of service to you.

Sincerely,
          Mohd Zeeshan
          Customer Service Officer
          ICICI Bank Limited

Our ICICI Bank website www.icicibank.com has a new look. We urge you to visit the website and familiarize yourself with the navigation.

"Now get your credit card statements whenever you feel like, simply visit the cards section on www.icicibank.com and click on Personal Banking >Cards> View credit card e-statement.This facility will not be available for Add-on Card holders and ICICI Bank Amex Card holders."

Register your ICICI Bank credit card for Verified by Visa / MasterCard SecureCode today to make your online transactions safer. RBI guidelines make this second level authentication, mandatory for all Internet card transactions from August 1, 2009. For registration and further details, please visit the Cards section of www.icicibank.com.

Stay connected for communication by updating your contact details through "Forms Center" at www.icicibank.com

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER:
          This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

-----Original Message-----
          From: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com (customer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
          Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 01:23 PM
          To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com (customer.[protected]@icicibank.com)
          Subject: Product: Feedback on Customer First Series / Feedback on CustomerFirst Series / ace.[protected]@gmail.com

Title: Mr.
          First Name: sapan
          Last Name: parwani
          An ICICI Bank Customer: Feedback on Customer First Series
          Product: Feedback on Customer First Series
          Account No: NA
          What would you like to say: That i am gold card custmor(card no.[protected]) & i payng all payments timly , but this month i not get bill from your side & last date of payment was 21.3.10.
          today i pay cheque for all payments due till date Rs7050/-

Please reduce late fee from my acount & confirm.

regards
          City: jaipur
          Country: India
          Pin Code: 302004
          Dear Sapan,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Upendra Singh Bhadoriya
            Dear Sir / Madam,
            I want to inform you that, My name is Upendra Singh Bhadoriya working in Vertex India Gurgaon(Haryana), I had applied for Credit Card of your bank (Barclay Bank ) in the last week of October 2007. I got your approval SMS of verification on 01 Nov 2007 , according to that you will dispatch my Credit Card with in 15 days but till now I haven't got any card from your side, and your Executive Agent " Manish" who take my document from my office is not picking up my phone I tried many time. So please sort out my problem , If you are able to provide me Credit card than provide me as soon as possible and If you're not then please return my documents. I am not responsible for any transactions through that card (Which I haven't got till now) or miss use of that card.

Please Take Some Action against This Case

My reference no. and executive agent mobile no. is given below ----

Refrence No.1810073452

Gurgaon
            Mo. 9868093135
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:32:36

Afzal Khan

This is Afzal Khan and my reference no is 818289 and wnt to know the status of this as the physical verification has been done both my residential address as well as my office address. Please do let me know the status of the request by giving me call in my cell no - 9212423219. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Afzal Khan.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:30:52
              Hi Sir/Madam,

This is satheesh from jouve india pvt.ltd, I applied credit card but my application is declined. so please I request you to re-process my credit card application. I have below mentioned the temporary address and my application no. Phone verification is already completed at two times.

Application No:[protected]
              Application form No: 1211790

Address: 3/415, Venrasiyamman koil st, Karapakkam, Chennai-97.
              Land mark: Via- Easwari bakery.
              Phone No: [protected].

amit garg
                i want to cancel the credit card due to misbehaving done by your staff the matter is i submit the cheque even then they asked for the payment and they misbehave with me .
                now i want just this thing that i want cancellation of the credit card( amit garg cont no. 9810436117)house no.213,214 pocket-8 sec-24,rohini, delhi- 110085
                reply as soon as possible
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:30:16