Cricbuzz Complaints & Reviews

Please try to provide videos on English language as it is very difficult to follow. English is a neutral language of the world...

I was amazed by the information provided in the famous cricket scores updating app i.e Cricbuzz about a match held on Saturday 22nd April 2017. The match was between Mumbai Indians and the Delhi Daredevils.I was shocked to see that cricbuzz application showed that Kieron Pollard was bowled by Pat Cummins off in the 18th over(17.1) before it actually happened. As soon as I saw this, I felt something is wrong and have taken the screen shot them, and I have attached them here. How on earth would cricbuzzz team get to know about the wickets before it actually happens ?? I mean, is it not match fixing ?
In that case, what is the main intention of conducting this event ? To fool people ? People have felt there is no match fixing now after two teams were dissolved. But this has blown my mind now.
Here, I'm posting this, and will be posting everywhere possible.
Cricbuzz

I have never subscribed to cricbuzz, then why messages regarding cricket score are being flashed on my mobile no.[protected]. For God sake,please stop it immediately. Also stop deducting Rs 5 daily from my account. M L Goyal
    Aug 13, 2020
    I had subscribed to cricbuzz, but now i don't want this facility on my mobile no.[protected]. For God sake, please stop it immediately. Also stop deducting Rs 5 daily from my account.
    vishal makwana.

NOT WORKING

Dear sir, Am using cricbzz application last three years but last months update the application after that its not working.am using sony mobile. please do the need full regards, s.kathiravan

Cricbuzz Recent Comments