CSC

CSC Complaints & Reviews

Sir mai uttar Pradesh ke shamli district mai kairana city mai rahata hoon sir maine 23/01/2016 ko apna pan card banne ke liye diya tha unhone kaha ki two photo aur aadhar. Card ki photo copy aur 200 rupees de do maine de diya aur 4 days ke baad slip le jaane ko kaha
Mai 4days ke baad lene gaya to wo keha rahe hai ki tumne yaha pan card banne ke liye diya hi nahi
Sir please meri help karo
Meri email id
[protected]@GMAIL.COM
Dear Vipul,
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly e-mail your query/complaint in detail to [protected]@nsdl.co.in

Dearsir,
    mara aadhar no.[protected] hai.canara bank ma link hai. lakin status ma dikh raha hai.aadhar not mapped...
    Hello Sir, I worked in CSC organization from 18th Jan 2010 till 31st Oct2014 with PF Number [protected] and later i joined...

Hello sir,
    Me parmar hasmukhkumar somabhai gujarat state ke banaskantha district ke vadgam taluka me raheta hu. Hamare sath yahi ke prakash parmar mo.-[protected] naam ke vyakti ne jo yahi vadgam me krishna computer center chalaraha he usne hame csc ko government project bolakar hamare paas se 1, 80, 000rs. liye he. aur ye sare paise sarkar me dene hote hai esa bolakar usne paise liye.bad me hame jab csc ke bare me sab pata chala to uske paas se hamare paise vapas mangne gaye to vo bahas karne laga aur paise dene se inkar karne laga.
    Usne hame 1, 80, 000rs. ke badle me hame sirf 3 chije hi, jinaki price usne is tarah batayi,
    aadhar kit-50, 000rs
    csc password-70, 000rs
    laptop-21, 000rs
    Pelse sir ho sake to hame hamara refund vapas dilava dijiye.

Dear sir/ Madam,

i have a csc in 7 months but i choud not use in his services because always payment gateway failed i have credited so many ticket but there is no response and solution. than i am calling his tool free no. [protected] but call executive are not solve the problems they give time only than i call back in his time he will disconnected my call first of my speaking

very bad services i suggested you please dont waste the time in csc holders and public they have no time in you csc have solve the solution in 7 months ago

Sir, i had join and activate on csc scheme as vle recently, but he said, "give me rs. 2000 for activation otherwise your account will deactivate". His contact nos. Are [protected] & [protected]. He also send me bank account no.
        Name : a h a khan, punjab nation bank, branch umariya bazar, ifsc code punb0247800, ac [protected].
        But i can't pay the said amount. Then he deactivate my account
        My id is mn[protected]
        I also enclosed message sending by helpdesk of csc

Pukhrambam amuyaima singh
        Helpdesk

Sir
          my name is sriram as acommon citizen i bring to ur notice people are colecting excess amount from people, as a educated man i am unable to understand why the people are collecting money, when i went to a meseva centre in gachibowli indira nagar, they are collecting 200 for adhar and 100 for pastic adhar card, eseva name SDP-DKTT is their id some lady runs the shop, i abosered so many times regarding adhar so many poor people are suffering, so i request you take necessary acation on this centre
          I have successfully registered for irctc account and have recieved mobile activation code.
          But I have not recieved the the password and activation link in my email account.

Please send the email to my email id [protected]@gmail.com

Respected Sir/Madam, I have booked tickets from Hyderabad to Annavaram round trip on 15-Nov-2013 and the return from Annavaram...

Hello Sir,

I have submitted my IT Return form last year for the tax assessment year 2011-12 but
            I have not received refund till now. I am going through many financial problems due that
            because made some plans based on that.

I have hand over my investment declaration doc with tax agent and he provided me the
            IT Return acknowledgment.I have only my tax acknowledgement with me and don't know how to track it further

So, please help me in this regard. Kindly find the relevant information below.

Name: Arjun Singh Jadon
            IT Return Acknowledgment No . [protected]
            PAN No. AHPPJ8540G
            DOB: 2nd OCT 1077

I am waiting for your response keenly.

Thanks & Regards
            Arjun Singh Jadon
            Contact No. [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

CSC — cleaning of sewers , cover drain and roads

hastsal village community centre to ambedkar chopal

there is no covers on the sewers , drains are blocked with waste as well as need to clean the roads so it is an urgent need for cleaning them

I am not getting any response about my purchase request for Swift Dzire.. I had paid 50000 on 12th of July to patel motors. I wrote the below email and still don't see any action. --

Mr Parvash Dagi and Mr Rajesh Joshi,

I have too many concerns with my booking of Swift Dzire and I see no one is looking into these issues. If my issues are not resolved immediately, I may have to go for legal proceedings.

#1. I had booked my Car on 12th July in the Name of Computer Sciences Corporation on behalf of myself. I had given an advance Cheque of 50,000 /- on the same date and it got encashed the very next day but my Car price got revised when I enquired with Mr Ambar for its delivery on 10th of Oct.

My question is if you had encased my Cheque of 50,000 then why Car price was not fixed and why I was not immediately informed when price of the car was changed?

#2. I was promised the delivery of car in 45 days but on 50th day when again I called the agent, I came to know that my car will come in Sept. Please let me know why was a false promise was made to me ? This is certainly an unexpected behaviour. Please confirm the date of my Car delivery immediately and be ready to pay the interest as I have to pay interest to my company for my loan amount which is in effect starting this month.

#.3 I was promised to show the colour of Car next day when I booked the car but it has been 50 days and I was not shown the colour of car yet. I had booked Blue colour car under the assumption that Agent will show me colour of car and in case I don't like it I will change the request. However, till now no action has been taken.

I am very disappointed with such a treatment to the customers at Patel Motors and that too a customer who is coming thru a corporate tie up. Please be understand that I had to cancel my earlier quotation and reprocess it. It requires lot of approvals at all the levels in my company. It was a big pain.

Please let me know what are your actions to reduce my pains and deliver the car hassle free.
              Aug 13, 2020

patel — fals mail

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)
              Head Office Maruti Suzuki,
              India Limited Nelson Mandela Road,
              Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.
              Board no.46781000.
              Tel: [protected]

Dear applicant;

We are in receipt of your email, Be informed that the security deposit payment which is 16,900 INR is a refundable deposit, and should be deposited into the HRD account details given below so it will enable us to send you your Air Ticket and offer letter. You are required to deposit the refundable interview security deposit to this below account details. Note, you need to show us the copy of the deposit slip and offer letter on the date of your interview at the gate in-other for you to be allowed by our security officials into the company premises for the interview .

Be informed that the account given to you is the Senior HRD Account Number that is been used for this recruitment. The reason for that is the payment will be refunded back to applicants immediately after the interview and that is the reason why we are not using the Company Bank Account. Do ensure it's a CASH DEPOSIT so that you can send us the scan copy of the deposit slip for verification and registration by our account department and also to enable us return it back to you immediately after the interview is over.

Below are the account details for payment:

ACCOUNT NAME: RENU SINGH
              ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]
              IFSC CODE:SBIN0012622
              STATE BANK OF INDIA

Reasons of payment : The refundable payment of 16,900 Rupees is being required from you as a measure we have taken to check bogus applications that we do recieve, which means only seriously interested and ready clients will have to apply and recieve our offer letter and flight ticket to destination and venue for the interview.
              IMPORTANT NOTICE:
              Be informed that we will be providing you a two way ticket, accomodation and feeding during the period of the interview and aptitude test. And your security deposit will be refunded to you in it's full amount immediately after the interview irrespective of you being shortlisted for the job or not. Payment is strictly by CASH DEPOSIT as CHEQUE AND DEMAND DRAFT are not accepted because the security deposit will be in our custody for a short period of time and will be refunded to you in cash just immediately after the interview.
              As soon as the payment is made, please kindly send us the scan copy of the payment slip through email for confirmation and give us a call to that effect as it will help us facilitate the documents for sending your air ticket and other requirement for the preparation of your interview date.

Mr. Aiko Hiroko
              HRD -direct recruitment manager.
              MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)

SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYMENT (SEND US THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP VIA EMAIL).
              Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original