Customer

Customer Complaints & Reviews

I have brought mini Tiffin which cost 85 in which if self service means one coffee but for parcel nothing which is cheating by buying same amount. Similarly any parcel item will be small in sizein box but money huge amount For bombay meals they have separate parcel box in which 1or 2 items not been filled it Will be empty but amount cross 158
Dear all users,
I go many times for physiotheraphy traeatment its waste staff is roaming other departments and chit chat to another doctors they can not response on time but they take money on time i[censored] want to take good treatment for physiotheraphy contact durru shehvar hospital

We came here to kalyan, salem, tamilnadu, We are waiting for over 15 minutes and no one has attended us, even after we tried to drag some of your people, we are still waiting like left for life in your shop. The couple who were waiting next to us got frustrated of waiting and left the shop to go somewhere else
    Aug 14, 2015

DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team,

This is regarding a package from Tadepalligudem - DTDC (Hyd) branch to Bangalore branch. Shipment date 20th July 2015. We have written the wrong address in the documents package.

Could you please change it to the below address.

Mr. Muthukumar,
      No. 457, 2nd Floor, 1std B cross. 3rd Main road,
      Near Apollo Pharmacy,
      Mathikere, Bangalore-560054,
      Karnataka.

Please consider this as a high priority and change the address before it shipped to the old address. Please let me know if you need any details from our side. Thanks.

Thanks and Regards,
      Karthick S/ Manikanta K
      Jul 21, 2015

Customer — Over cost for bill rate

When delivering ravi agencies gas cylinder at therku street, they charge excess of money. biled amount is rs. 649.00, but they charge rs.695/- flatly saying that vehicle charges are to be bear by the customers. pl take necessary action

Sim card not activated

Hai iam naufal i change my sim airtel to docomo mnp. airtel can disconnect the service. but not activate the docomo service mobile number [protected]

I want to reset my password but it is not receive on my registered email id. Shopclues ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com rediff mail id : [protected]@rediffmail.com I am not able to see my product history. Please provide the valid solution. Reena Mittal [protected]

emicard

I HAD NOT RECIVE MY EMI CARD MY ID IS10522448 THIS IS MY 2nd LOAN FROM BFL SO IM NOT RECIVE EMI CARD SEND PLZ SEND DETAIL FROM MY MAIL ID [protected]@yahoo.com jignesh k Patel Mo.[protected]

I (SARWARI KHATOON )have submitted for ATM card pin on 27 jan 2015 at Patna, Bihar . But till now I have not received my atm card pin at my home through post .After several frequent visits to the branch office I am being told that there is some problem in main branch .I am not the only one who is harassed and suffering from this problem but there are lots of people of this branch who are facing similar problems. I just want to know the reality from your side. For this kind of act I would be grateful and satisfied. Waiting curiously of your positive and informative response NAME : SARWARI KHATOON A/C NO :[protected] ATM CARD NO: [protected] DESNAVE HOUSE, KHAJURBANNA SULTANGANJ PATNA MOB NO:[protected]

my name is jasvinder kaur i open my new account in sbi bank pushpa bhawan branch on 08/02/2012 and i my fix deposit account in this bank and against this fix deposit that sales executive told me bank give u credit card against this fix deposit and i gave her my all document along with my application but still i did not recieve my credit card and i make many calls on customer care but they still did not my help some executive says your address is not complete but they have my all document how could they make this mistake and i suffer from this problem.and company send me sms (your statement dt 05-may12 has been dispatched. total amountof rs 676.32 is payable by 25 may12 sbi card view last 1 yrs statement and manage your account )how this possible i did not receieve my card so for wht payment i dont under stand plz help me for this
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
            Please write to us at [protected]@ge.com with your name, card number and contact details and a suitable time for us to get in touch and address your concern.
            Kindly mention the reference no 06 08 05 in your mail.

Yours sincerely,
            SBI Cards
            Dear Customer,

We are awaiting the additional information/documents from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Please write to us at [protected]@ge.com with the required information.

Sincerely
            SBI Cards

custmer apke pass ate bolte he ke muje 15w ka lamp dijye or sath sath ap khi cusmer ko sabal rahe hote he vo 15w ke lamp dekhne lagta he jb ap us 15w ke cusmer ke pass ate he to vo bolta he maine apko 100 rupey diye he apko lagta he usne diye hoge or ap use 90 rupeye vapas karte he or ek bar aisa hone par vo vapas dusre din ata he phir se vahi trick apnata he dosto {ya to badme paise lo varna pahele paise lo} yahi karo to cheat se bacha ja sakta he
              Aug 13, 2020

sir i forget my debit card pin number
                name ; t.balakotaiah
                prakasem disrict
                andrapradesh

customer — complaint

Dear Sir/madam,
                I m your customer my name is Tushar . I am using a Reliance mobile for last 2 years . First it was post-paid & from 6 months it is pre-paid .i have paid my bill s on time . Now from last 5 to 8 days my outgoing calls are discountinued .i went to office but things dint work out .please let me konw what do next & when my outgoing calls will start.

Tushar S.

customer — seoeuropay page not found

my name is maiyappan 09.11.2009 in joined the europay. i forget my password so i request to send my password to my mail id but the seoeuropay web page is not open. i attached the web page screen shoot to this complaint plz send the correct address. and i try to open in europayinc.com but its not open plz help me........

customer — ATM card NOT received after Expiry date.

I am sending this mail on behalf my Uncle. He still not getting his ATM card after expiry. The details are given below. Take immd.action.

IOB a/c No. - 15083
                A/c holders name - Chandrasekar .M.K.
                Branch - Mammallapuram, Chennai.
                ATM Card No. - [protected]
                Expiry of ATM card - 07/2009
                Applied for New ATM card - Aug-2009.

regards,
                Baskar.s.
                Hai,

euro pay id govindha

customer — insisting the customer to buy by products

dear sir,
                i want to bring to ur notice that i had become the customer of bharat gas & i had taken the connection of 28/12/2009. by paying the deposit rs 1250/-,regulator,rs50/-,stove,rs 1400/- & lighter/tube 250/-&90/- .etc.
                i was under the impression & the 1st new connection, so we have to buy the by product,Now i want to go for additional cylinder when i made an enquiry ,the superchefgas services &code no 641866. situated at t.nagar chennai17,
                The concerned person again inisiting me that if i go for additional cylinder again i have to by the by product what they sell it is worth about rs 1200/- & deposit for the cylinder.

now my quiry _ they clearly informed me that they have standing order from ur company that only after placing the order for the by product they will book the cylinder connection.
                i want clarification is there any instruction given from ur company if it is so i need the copy of the order.
                .request u to do the neddful at the earliest.
                with regards
                sumathidevi/ravi prakash

cousmer — forget debit card pin number

Name ;T.balakotaiah
                debit card no ;[protected]
                debit card taken dt; oct 2009
                branch ;state bank of india chakicharla
                address ; T.balakotaiah
                chakicharla
                ulavapadu (m)
                ongole (dt)
                ap
                Lodge a request for repin at your branch. pin will be delivered to your branch only.

customer — Mobile sms alert service

My SBI A/c No- [protected] with SBI BRANCH -khurda, I have registered for SMS alert services on my Mobile. My mobile no- [protected] Pl. do needful to activate the service.

Santosh Kumar Rana
                I want to every transation sms alert service.

Santosh Kumar Rana

customer — fraud done by mcl

hi friends
                i m a customer of metro cruise ltd. i have some information to all o[censored] that mr. manmohan singh is a fraud person having two names maninder singh & manmohan singh doing fraud business and now settlment cheques are bounced and near about 5 to 6 bouncers with gun sitting in office of mcl for threatning the customers of mcl.

I traped by a SBI Card agent, he first promished me that It's life long free. Later they charged annual fees and going on charging interest and fines.

No complain is intertatined by anyone, State Bank of India says that they have lon link with SBI CARDs. Complains droped in drop boxes never answered/received.

O God! save India from SBI Cards.

Later knowledge got that

-----

SBI Card is itself a frauding organisation.
                  -- Actually they are GE capitals o[censored]SA and made a fraud with SBI, they spoiled the name and fame of SBI, Ministry of Finance and Govt.of India, their ambition to loot innocent indian peoples.

-- They appoint no permanent imployees, only temporary employees who being terminated after a month or two.

-- First they trap peoples, giving attracting false offers and then get signed a long T & C documents favouring and saving the interests of SBI CARDs but harmful to the users. Whereas ICICI Bank does not take any signature on any form while issueing a Credit CARD. Does delivers free Credit CARDS.

-- SBI Cards not giving any physical address on any papers or Bills send by them. Just give a post box address. No customer complains given any acknowledgement receipt. Only checks/payments get received. Users cant' send any registered post or Court/advocate notice to SBI Cards.

-- Their entire work is hidden under Call Centres and some sub-contracts given to Blue DART or some other agents. Who work in underground type.

-- They charge unwanted fines/fees/interests to the users, and does settle the dues early, willingly get the dues pending for years to years so that heavy ammount can be extracted from the innocent Indian Public.

-- First they say that SBI card is life long free, no annual fees will be charged, but in first year they give a tricky offer to make a purchase and pay, to waive off they annual charges. This is how they cheating the peoples.

-- While users go to purchase some item on SBI Card, the venders demand 2.5% extra price, because they say that they had to pay the commission to SBI Cards. Why people will pay 2.5% extra, why not use other Banks card.

-- Most of the other Banks are dealing directly their card services, why the SBI gave it's brand name using permission to GE Capitals? Is their any pressure????

-- Why GOI, SBI not taking total management of SBI Cards in their hand, Why SBI allowing spoiling his name & fame?

-- All the SBI Card holders should immediately close their membeship, should unite and stop payments to SBI cards, should stop such cheating to Indian public.
                  hello sir, my name is tirupathi rao. i lost my atm card lost three days and also lost my money 1600/-. how to get my money please send answer my problem.