Datalink Infotype

Datalink Infotype Complaints & Reviews

I registered my profile on click india
After that i received continues calls from Datalink Infotype and they offerd me for the data entry job home based and there is no need of prepayment the job basically fill 2200 forms in 20 days and the payment rate of rs 25 each but the data was provided by the company is having so many problems like 0 and o looks similar and incomplete forms i tried to reach helpline but no response after this i start googling it and i found many complaints against this company. After seeing this i stop working. They also stick my signature and photo on stamp through app without disclosing it.
Now there lawyer threaten me to file a petition in court and you need to pay 50000 rs and a warrant to be issued
This is harrassment mentally and they start calling repeated basis

Please help me get me out from this situation..

Datalink infotype are frauds...
    I was searching for online work then i got one of the online work in datalink infotype and a person called me and asked me for i'd and received digital signature from me, i got started with my work and some what i felt like it's fake because they asked me to fill the 2200 forms within 20 days and in case if i don't complete my work within that period then i need to pay them 5500 rupees so i thought of going through reviews about that company then i found that the company is totally fake so i gave up working for that company and now they are calling me and harassing me like anything. I'm facing mental torture from them day by day so i kindly request you sir to consider this complaint and please take an action so that they should not cheat innocent lives any more... It's my humble request to you sir.

I got a call from this company and they ask me to a work of data entry from home. I got the email of work from this company. They ask me to complete 2200 form in 20 days and promise me to give 55000rs. But now after 20 days they ask me to give 7600rs as penalty without any reason even after completed their work. They threatening me that if you don't give us money then we will registered a case against you. So i request to you please take action against this company and save me from this and get me out of it. Thank you.
      Save me n help me from... Datalink infotype.

This company, called datalink infotype claims to offer part time jobs and offers to pay a certain amount after the work is done, the whole procedure was done by them. After the registration, where they had asked me for my adhar card details, and my signature on an app, the lady doesn’t seem to answer my calls. Now i’m receiving threat calls and e-mails from people claiming they are advocates and are demanding money. This is pure mental harassment and blackmail and they are sending threat emails stating, if i won’t pay, they will file a legal case against me. Hundreds of people are mentally harassed by this company.

I face the same problem. 1st of all i complete my work within 20 days with qc. Next day they inform me your work is failed. And charges me... And i deposit as per the agreement 5200. After 2hrs again they call me deposit your leagal charge 2500. Request all the new comer plz avoid this. Datalink infotype is a fraud company. I want to inform all please dont do this foolishness...
          Frauds cheats... Help

Maine clickindia site se iss company ka no. Liya tha fir meri telecaller se baat hui usne 20 din k andar 2200 forms ka project diya or fir digidocs app pe id or signature liye or ek aggrement bheja 20 rupee ki stamp wala agreement advocate se jisme likha tha agar maine time se submit ni kiya to 5200 dene honge.. Maine time pe cut off forms pure krdiye but unhone bola pure 2200 krne the or ab time extend krwane k liye 7500 2 ghnte mai dene honge ni to legal department mai case chla jayega maine fir wo aggrement ek advocate ko dikhaya usne bola fake h to maine pase dene se mana krdiya fr mujhe unke advocate ka call or mail aaya usne bola ki aapko 7500 pay krna hoga ni to surat court aana padega jbki aggrement mai 5200 dene ko likha hua tha company ko bola to bolte aapko khud company ko call krke details leke pase bhjne chahiye the ab case court mai chla gya h ab hmare hath mai kuch ni h fr maine uss advocate se uska bar no. Company k director ka naam wagrah pucha to uske pass koi jawab ni tha or wo darr gya or dobara call ni kiya... But aaj 3 din baad mujhe fir ek advocate ka mail aaya ki mujh pe koi section lage h ir mujhe 5200+ 2500 pase dene h kaam na krne k 7 din k andar ni to court aana padega 50000 dene padenge..
            Please help me i m very worried n harassed by this company...

I got myself registered on click india for searching part time jobs. After some hours i received a call from datalink infotype, who were providing online form filling work and we have to complete 2200 forms in 20 days. They used my signatures without my consent over a stamp paper and now threatening me that you have not completed our work and now you have to pay a penalty of rs. 8782 and if i don't pay them they will file a legal case against me.

It is a fraud company and indulged in cheating people and asking them for money.

Hi, recently i took work from datalink Infotype as im looking for online jobs. They informed me to complete 2200 forms in 20 days and if i failed i have to pay penalty amount. After seeing all the complaints against them i realized it is a fake company and i stopped working. I even told the person to cancel my id from whom i received the work. There is no response from him and now they are sending legal notice to my mail. They are threatening me to pay the amount otherwise case will be filed. I dont know what to do. I dont want to get into any legal kind of things. Please help me out from this issue. Thanks.

There is a company name DATALINK INFOTYPE who doesnt have official website or official full address.they making fraud with people.they also did same with me.now they are asking for money.though having so many complains against them they are not yet stopping to make fraud.they are taking advantage of people to do their work without any payment.the send me notice on mail and trying to scare.they are themselves wrong, although they try to scare.this company doesn't have any legal certification and they are taking the advantage of internet for making money. They are disturbing me n so I am willing to take action against them through cyber crime branch.so please be aware..!!!

I got call from datalink infotype through click india. They gave me 2200 forms. I completed these forms within 18 days and submitted. Then they sent me qc report and said it is fail because of space error. When i got demo user id they used same thing in the forms which i did. So now resolve my problem i did worked very hard day n night so they should give me payment as per their terms and conditions.
                    But they are threatening me to pay penalties... Save me n help me pls.

Datalink Infotype Recent Comments