Datalink Infotype

Datalink Infotype Complaints & Reviews

Datalink infotype is biggest frauds in the business. They had provided me data entry and form filling job, i am very particular about my work i completed my work before given time. According to the agreement and rules, if i complete form filling with no errors in given time then he wil pay 25 rs per form, i submitted my work with full accuracy with no errors. But a liar and a fraudster will always be a fraudster. Shame on you guys that u fool around for making your money. I request not to trust this bloody company. They are such a looser and can never stand on their words. They are cheaters and have cheated me and many more... They are not loyal. Its a humble request dont trust these bloody fraudsters.

This company has provided me data entry work of form filling, 2000 forms in 20 days, i completed my work before given time. According to the agreement and rules, if i complete 1800 correct form than he wil pay for 25 rs per form, i submitted my work with full efficiency and accuracy and did not make any mistake. But once a fraudster will always be a fraudster. You just can’t trust this bloody company. They are such a looser and can never stand on their words. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. But then i also checked my work, i found no errors, they are cheaters and has cheated me and many more... Its a humble request dont trust these bloody fraudsters.

Datalink infotype are fraud
      I was searching for online work then i got one of the online work in datalink infotype and a person called me and asked me for i'd and received digital signature from me, i got started with my work and some what i felt like it's fake because they asked me to fill the 2200 forms within 20 days and in case if i don't complete my work within that period then i need to pay them 5500 rupees so i thought of going through reviews about that company then i found that the company is totally fake so i gave up working for that company and now they are calling me and harassing me like anything. I'm facing mental torture from them day by day so i kindly request you sir to consider this complaint and please take an action so that they should not cheat innocent lives any more... It's my humble request to you sir.

I registered my profile on click india
        After that i received continues calls from Datalink Infotype and they offerd me for the data entry job home based and there is no need of prepayment the job basically fill 2200 forms in 20 days and the payment rate of rs 25 each but the data was provided by the company is having so many problems like 0 and o looks similar and incomplete forms i tried to reach helpline but no response after this i start googling it and i found many complaints against this company. After seeing this i stop working. They also stick my signature and photo on stamp through app without disclosing it.
        Now there lawyer threaten me to file a petition in court and you need to pay 50000 rs and a warrant to be issued
        This is harrassment mentally and they start calling repeated basis

Please help me get me out from this situation..

Fraud company hai bilkul.. They aren't paying me for my work.. Kaam nikal walia nd now keh rhy k work nhi mila.. Aur fake advocates se call krwa rhy hain.. Aur they are thinking that hm advocate tk ja nhi skty! Koi bhi is company me try mt krna free advice hai at the end yhi krengy yeh log.. Soon yeh company bhi band hogi!
          Maine work dedia aur woh log mjhe payment nhi krrhy even mjhse fine maang rahe hain bohot amount ka... Yeh bohot bdi fraud company hai guys koi bhi mt krna yaha work.. Pesa lenne walo m se hai.. Mere sath hua h jbhi esa bolrhi hun.. Payment nhi krrhy mjhe yeh log!

Request you all dont work with this company. DATALINK INFOTYPE FORM FILLING COMPANY IS 100% FAKE AND THAY EARN BY DOING SCAM N FRAUD. AND now they have changed their company name to Datalink Infotype if they call you or send any message or email straight away register FIR don't forget to ask them for the LEGAL ID of the company and the advocate. Agreement letter fake hain sab kuch fake hain...

Online form job k naam par cheat krte h ye log. Sab illegal kaam hai. Uske saath kaam krne wale sab log cheater hai. Dekho kaise ye log sabko chutiya banate hai. Kaam khatm krne par b paisa nhi dete hai. Ulta paisa mangte hai. Inki ye company registered hai hi nhi sabko jhut bolte hai. Inse bachke rehna. Company ka naam change kr dete taake koi b nhi jaan sake kon hai datalink infotype... Dekhiye kaise ye logo ko loot ta hai... Ek number k harami hai... Kabhi kaam mt krna inke saath...

This company is a fake company. Dont evr trust them. They wil provide you home based job wil make you sign fake agreement and when you complete your work they wont pay you.in fact these beggars wil ask penalty money from you and i[censored] deny they wil mk fake legal calls. They have hired lawyers who does all these fake things. Dont get trap in their net. They wil ask you to deposit your money in their account.
                Pls help all

Dont get fooled by them its the same company datalink infotype...

Datalink infotype has really tortured me. Providing form filling job and not paying back. They often change their company name so that no one can know who are they.. They are known for this and for being cheaters in online form filling job. They dont have any company. They are looters. Guys i had made a mistake by working with them and had a vry bad experience. You all beware of them dont trust them.
                  Cheaters cheaters...

DATALINK INFOTYPE called me for online work, they send me an agreement letter for signing but i didn't signed but they genrate my id forcefully that you accepted our otp. I have proof that i didn't signed any agreement, now they asking me to pay money. But as i do not accept their agreement so why should i pay. FRAUDS and Cheaters all they know is to cheat and earn money. Guys pls dont trust them n dont work with them.
                    BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY...

Datalink Infotype Recent Comments