DEALS4ALL Complaints & Reviews

prashanth.uppunda
Deals4all is fraud company. It always making business with second hand products. i have bought laptop bag from this fraud company and they sent one damaged bag. After I send it back also they sent the another damaged bag.

DEALS4ALL — Polaroid PDC5080 digital camera not working.

Purchased one Polaroid PDC5080 digital camera from the company -deals4all through SBI card offer.
Order no. [protected] dt. 31.5.07.
Invoice no. 5745 dt. 5.6.07
IMEI No. J[protected]
Model no. Polaroid 5080
Based on initial complaint that camera is giving poor quality images, company replaced with a new camera of same model through local service dealer on on 03.12.07 and Serial no. E[protected].
But, the replaced camera had the same problem. Company picked-up the camera through courier on 14.02.08. After that there is no feed-back from the company till date. They also do not reply to my e-mails.
Please advise me as to how to tackle the problem/ take legal action.

DEALS4ALL — Not meeting the comitted delivery timelines after placing the order

I have placed an order for a polo wirst watch under their offer, teh order was placed on 1st May 2008. The agent assured the delivery will happen within 14 days, after that I was told delivery takes 21 days from the date of order (which the website also claims), and when called again on 24th May, I was told that it will take 15 days more for the delivery.

I would want to complian against non-compliance of their claims, customers are being taken for a ride by assuring a service level and not delivering the same.

poloriod camera — not working

dear sir/madam

i have poloriod camera but now a time it is not working. power light is blowing but other movement is not working give me your service center address or contact no.

thanks

suresh tiwari
+91 [protected]

Polaroid — No customer service--No camera

I returned my 10mp digital camera to Polariod on Sept.27,2010 for repair, as it is still in warranty, They said the normal repair time is 1-2 weeks. I waited a month and called about the camera on Oct,26,2010. The person I spoked with was very nice. He said the camera had not been repaired and to call back in 2 weeks. I waited 2 weeks and called back on Nov.9,2010. the person I spoke with said they were going to replace the camera buy they didn't have any cameras. I asked if she knew how silly that sounded and that trhey shipped cameras every day around the country. I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor told me the same thing, they didn't have any cameras. She said she had a boss she would let me speak with but he didn't have any cameras either. She said they may have cameras in 2 weeks or it might be 2 months. She said she was sorry for me,but she just didn't know when to tell me to check back with them. I told her to pass along to her boss my displeasure and for him to requisition the cameras he needed for warranty. I told her I would never buy from Polaroid again. James Woodruff in Alabama
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Vinayak Bagade

See the way you offered the service’s to corporate sector

Hope you will take the action on this else I need to log compliant on your company & Deals4all regarding the fulling the customer

Thx
    From: Vinayak Bagade [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:36 PM
    To: 'Support'
    Cc: 'Bagade, Vinayak'
    Subject: Redemtion Issue - SODEXO
    Importance: High

Till Date I have not received the same

Let me know the status of this order

Share the contact details so that I will follow-up you on this till I get the delivery.

You may trace this order via my cell number 9881129499 or via my name Vinayak Bagade

Thx

From: Support [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 2:07 PM
    To: 'Bagade, Vinayak'
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: RE: Redemtion Issue - SODEXO

Dear customer,
    Your order is in procedure so you have to wait for 10 days within that you can received the product.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Mishra

From: Bagade, Vinayak [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 8:57 AM
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: Redemtion Issue - SODEXO
    Importance: High

I redeem my Universal Remote last Month & till date I have not received the same

You may trace this Order via registered Cell Number 9881129499

Let us know the status of the shipment

If you need more than 2 day’s then cancel my order & repay me the amount with I will already paid to you

Vinayak Bagade.

**********************
    ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
    **********************

This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
    legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
    information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
    or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
    this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
    hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
    or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
    prohibited. If you have received this message in
    error, please immediately notify the sender and
    delete this E-mail message from your computer.
    Deals4all is fraud company. It always making business with second hand products. i have baught laptop bag from this fruad company and they sent one damaged bag. After I sendit back also they sent the another damaged bag. They will do this till we get fed up.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Himanshu Kharabe

SUMMARY - PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED EVEN AFTER ORDERING ON 21ST AUGUST,2009 & PAYMENT ON 5TH OCTOBER, 2009. THEY ARE SBI CARD PARTNERS.

I had ordered Jabra Bluetooth Car Kit, Qty : 1 for Rs. 1999 from Deals4all on 21st Aug.,2009
      Order no.: 000091136.
      There advertisement was as a pamphlet with SBI Credit Card statement, wherein they had some tie-up with SBI. the same amount was taken from my card account on 5th Oct.,2009. It was also advertised at the SBI website as also deals4all company's website (http://www.deals4all.net/sbicardoffers/)

I have sent them many mails & called nearly 60-70 times but they have still not despatched the product.Most of the times there customer care no. keeps us on hold for more than an hour [Customer Care (09.00 to 18.00 hrs) + 91 22 4079 1234 ] They have replied to mails confirming that they are sending the product but have never done so. Then after threatening them, one of the CSR gave their office no. 022-40791263 but even they were just making promises.

I am having copies of their mails confirming that they are sending the product but have never done so.

There contact details are as follows :
      Director : Ujjival Saraf (I was told by an employee)
      Some employees : Shalaka Mayekar, Aftab, Satish, Ashok, Rajesh.
      Address :
      deals 4all
      246, Laxmi Plaza, Laxmi Ind. Estate,
      New Link Rd, Andheri (W), Mumbai, INDIA - 400 053.
      Fax:+ 91 22 2636 7523
      Email:[email protected]
      Website:www.deals4all.net
      Customer Care (09.00 to 18.00 hrs) + 91 22 4079 1234

I have come across a lot of complaints against them on the internet, but my bad luck is I saw those complaints after I grew suspicious, when they were just making promises & never despatching the product.

The complaints are at the following sites :

I hope you can help me to recover the amount paid as I am not interested in getting this product as there are also complaints that the products sent by this company are inferior as also the nearly 500 rs. spent on making calls & compensation for time & mental agony.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Himanshu Kharabe
      B-14, Regent Lakeview Apts., Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran, Pune | MS 411044 | INDIA |
      +91 98500 56115
      [email protected]

DEALS4ALL — Order Not Received

I have oredered a branded wrist watch on 23rr Nov but still after 20 days, i have not received my order and payment has been deducted from my credit card.

DEALS4ALL — 2nd Hand / Refurbished Products

HI,

I have order'd for a HO Ipaq 6315 from deals4all.

i have managed to get it in writting from the HP Sales & Service Outlet here in Mumbai that the product is refurbished and sold with a new housing as new. These handsets were on sale with deals4all in their previous promo a year ago. Now again they are selling the same handset at 1/2 the price.

This clearly shows that this is old stock or refurbished handsets. I am a director of a company. i do not have time to run behind small fellowships like deals4all. I clearly state that do not buy from deals4all. they sell cheap refurb'd products as new. SBI is unaware of this, as per when i spoke to their department heads.

Mr. Nirupam should have a surprise visit on deals4all. at the end of the day deals4all is making money and will move on. SI who is fixed in the focus of earning customer will loose forever.

I hope this is an eye opener to you ppl.

I have lost hopes on this company and will not bother corresponding with they. they fall below my dignity to fight for a reason. I have already seen their standing. I want you to open yor Eye'

Dont go for the cheap offers they give you. spend[protected] more for the product in the market. but you will sure you wont have any problem henceforth with the same.

POLAROID 8MP DIGITAL CAMERA — PRODUCT NOT RECIEVED

The order for Polaroid 8 MP Digital Camera, order no.[protected], was placed by me on 30.12.2007 and was for 21 days but i have still not recieved it. i got a message on my cell that it will take some time but it will better if you specify the exact date of recieption.

DEALS4ALL — Dealay in order shipment for over 3.5 months

I (Vivek Khanvilkar) had placed an online order for Giordano watch on Nov'05 2007...order no[protected]. The shipment committment on the website was of 16days from day of booking.

It has been over three months and I am yet to get the watch delivered....this is one of the most pathetic online shopping company that I have come across with. Inspite of regular follow-up nothing has been done to process the order....every time some novel excuses have been made up and false promises give to intervene....

Unfortunately there is nothing that I can do about this wrong deed from this company but....I am really going post this incidence on all possible blog sites so that no other genuine people like me get fooled by your company...

DEALS4ALL — Despatch of product

Dear Sir/Maam,

This is to bring into your kind attention that I bought a Polaroid 8MP digital camera from DEAL4ALL over the net on 22 November 2007, (Order no.[protected]. Within 2 months o[censored]se I found there was a problem with the camera and so took it to the authorised service centre where they certified it for replacement as it was a manufacturing defect and was within the warranty period as well. The camera was sent through courier by Compact International (the marketing company in Kolkata) on 10th of March 08 and the camera arrived DEAL4ALL Mumbai on 18th of March 08. Then I was told that I will receive the replaced camera within a time frame of maximum 1 week. But to my surprise I came to know that not even on 12th of April 08 they had despatched the camera.
      So I would request you to kindly look into the matter and oblige me by taking some action.

Sincere yours,
      Siddhartha Paul
      127/1, D H Road
      Thakurpukur Kol - 700063
      Mob# [protected]

DEALS4ALL — VERY GOOD SERVICE

HI,
      I HAD ODERED 1 HYUNDAI A200 AND 1 POLO WATCH FROM THIS COMPANY ON 14/4/2008 THE PHONE IS A STEAL AT RS7699 AND THE WATCH IS ALSO GOOD I RECEVED AN SMS ABOUT EVERY THING BE IT THE ORDER NO OR THE AWB NO THEIR SEVICE IS GOOD DID NOT FACE ANY PROBLEM THX AND CHEERS

SANDEEP YADAV

DEALS4ALL — GOOD PRODUCT But A LOT OF DELIVERY TIME

HI PEOPLE,
      I HAD ORDERED 5 POLO WATCHES THROUGH MY SBI CARD FROM DEALS4ALL COMPANY, I ORDERED IT ON 1ST MAY BUT DID NOT RECIEVE IT IN THE COMMITED 21 DAYS . ON MAILIN THE SUPPORT ID I GOT A REVERT THAT DUE TO OVERWHELMIN RESPONSE IT WILL TAKE A WEEK MORE AND THEY WERE VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY, IN THAT TIME ONE GOOD THING THAT THEY DID WAS SMS ME ABOUT THE DELAY AND THEY DID NOT EVEN CHARGE MY CARD VERY TRUE SERVICE, AT LAST ON 5TH JUNE I RECD MY WATCHES, OHH MAN THE WATCHES ARE REAL GOOD AT SUCH A PRICE A COMPLETE PAISSA WASOOL . AN UNBEATABLE COMBINATION OF LOOKS+LOW PRICE+BRAND NAME, BUT PLEASE GUYS IMPROVE YOUR DELIVERY TIME, THE TCL 2747 LOOKS A STYLISH CAMERA I CAN BUY THAT IF PROMISED DELIVERY IN15 WORKIN DAYS . OVERALL A 3.5 ON 5 RATTIN FROM ME FOR THE COMPANY ( PROMPT MAIL REPLY+ GOOD PACKIGING+ VALUE FOR MONEY+ OKK SERVICE CAN BE BETTER)BUT ONE MINUS IS DELIVERY TIME THE ONLY NEGATIVE AMONG SO MANY POSITIVES
      GOOD COMPANY

DEALS4ALL — Product not received

I had oredrd a watch from deals4all, order number[protected]. First i received a product that was not working at al. After talking to a customer service on [protected]. they asked me to send the product back to them, i did as i was told to after a couple of days I callde them and asked for confirmation whether they have received a product, reply was positive and i was assured that i will receive my product within 14 days . but i never received a product in two weeks so i called them again and to my surprise company executive told that they never received any product from me.
      Foutunately I had my courier's counter receipt saying what goods i sent them. After somany discussions i was told to fax that counter receipt to them, very next day i called them again to confirm about the receipt faxed. This time they agreed that they received the product form me and would send me the replacement within 2 weeks. Now when i call them after two weeks those gus say i will get my product after 1 more week... and this chain goes on. and every time i am the one who calls them I never get any message or mail or phone calls from them
      There are many complaints against these gus on net. Thse are all iresponsible people there. we need to go to consumers court against these guys.

DEALS4ALL — Watches delivery

the most pathetic service . Even after more than 40 days of placing the order they mailed me to wait for 21 days more to get the items delivered. What the hell . Are they shipping items to MARS or what. Don t buy from this seller . Their slow service will irritate you a lot and whole shopping will be a horrible experience . . . Buy from ebay instead.

DEALS4ALL — not received my item order no.000033738

deals4all company send me a persol 8thoctober2008 through bludart{manual}AWB BUT I NOT GET PERSOL TILL TODAY.PLS REPLY THE STATUS OF MY CONSINGMENT. THANKING U,
      BISWAKALYAN SUR
      Hey SANDEEP

Awesome English Dude. Are you the chairperson of Deals4ll ?

Ramchand
      Sandeep rocks...

DEALS4ALL — Products not received

This is to bring your kind information on that I ordered one "TCL Wireless Headphones" and one "TCL Bluetooth Headset" on 3 march 2009 from my citi bank card.
      The order number is : 00063362
      I was told that I would receive my products within 21 days.
      After one week i received a message that my product has reached the city and it will sent to me within 3-4 days max. But it has already crossed 3 weeks and I have not received my product and the one instalment was already scratched from my card on 13 march 2009.
      When I called deals4all on 18 march they said it might take some time because of some courier problems. And till date I have not received what I ordered for.
      I request the company to deliver my products in time or I would be forced to take some actions.
      The order number is : 00063362
      I was told that I would receive my products within 21 days.
      Its absolutely true!!!
      Same kind of thing happned to me also...

DEALS4ALL — INEFFICIENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I have received a VK180 mobile phone purchased through deals4all vide order no.[protected] on 09/04/2009.I am an existing subscriber to AIRTEL and having Sony Ericson and Siemens handsets.On activation of VK180 I have found that the set is not registering to AIRTEL network and getting only "EMERGENCY". CONTACTED SEVERAL TIMES TO THE CUSTOMER CARE OF DEALS4ALL BUT INSPITE OF WASTING MY VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY I COULD NOT GET TO THE CONCERNED EXECUTIVES.
      Sent many EMails to them but not able to get any favourable reply. The hand set was supposed to have 16 digit IMEI code as confirmed to me by deals4all but on receipt it was only 15 digit IMEI.
      Kindly help me to solve the problem.

DEALS4ALL — Phone faulty Aqua X6 SR

I am very disappointed by the service provided by you guys.

I bought a AquaX65R mobile handset, and at the very first day it started giving me trouble (White Screen). I returned it to the customer service office at Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri.

After two rounds of yoyr service centre I got my mobile phone, but to my dispair it was not the phone which I ordered and the features like MP4 and FM had disappeared.(The IMEI number has also changed!!!)

Again I moved my phone to the service centre and to my surprise the reply which I got was your phone didnot have these facilities.

Apart from this, the staff at the service centre was very rude and speaking as if you have given me the phone free of cost!!!

Very Disappointed and will refrain my friends and colleagues to buy products from deals4all.

DEALS4ALL — item not delivered even after 45 days

My order No.[protected]

I have placed an order on Deals 4 all through SBI promotional offer. After 35 days of the order, I get a message mentioning the wrong AWB which is not available with the courier company which they claim.

The standard response from the so called customer support is mentioning the same AWB

Its absolutely pathetic customer service from Deals4all. They take my money but doesn't deliver.

Venkat

Ritesh Srivastava
        I have bought Mobile Phone and blue tooth form Deals4All through HDFC credit card scheme. I had received the item in broken state, upon contacting they asked me to return the item and get the refund, I did that some how, They accepted the receiving of the items, but its over one year no refund.
        I was dealing with one guy called Love Tiwari and Another called Shiraz Kotwal. Their acceptance mail is given below:

From: Shiraz Kotwal <[email protected]>
        To: Ritesh Srivastava <[email protected]>
        Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 5:21:10 PM
        Subject: RE: Problem regarding product received from Deals4All (Compact International)

Hi Ritesh,

Will check why this is not reflecting & will revert on priority

Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4:40 PM

hi Shiraz

I could not see any refund to my credit card account. please can you check at your end pls.

Ritesh.

Shiraz Kotwal < [email protected] > wrote:

Have informed the accounts department with regards to the refund, will be done on priority

Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 7:43 AM
        To: [email protected]
        Subject: RE: Problem regard in g product received from Deals4All (Compact International)

hi Shiraz

I could still see that i have been charged for the phone and bluetooth. This has to be reverted to my credit card account. please do it asap. Thanks for the help.

Credit Card ref is as below :

17/07/07 MER EMI 0, PRIN NB:06, 0 0000000000073 1, 841.67

Ritesh

Shiraz Kotwal < [email protected] > wrote:

We have received the product & will do the needful

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:41 AM

Hello Mr Shiraz

Please confirm the receipt of parcel, This has been delivered last week to your office.

Ritesh
        Deals4all is a big fraud, These guys are plain cheaters, Such companies cannot survive for long with bad credibality. Most credit card groups like citiabnk, HDFC & HSBC should ban them, boycott them, Black list deals4all. Deals4all has earned its bad reputation in a matter of just one year, Its downfall is certain.

Sameer
          I had bought a polo watch under sbi card offer.
          The watch is a plain fake..
          I have uploaded the image of the watch that i received so that more people dont fall prey to there scams.. There are 7 differences from the image that they display online

And they now refuse to refund the amount.
          What a scum this company turns out to be..
          There are so many complaints against them

POLO WATCH — Order not Delivered!

I have also not yet received my order (No.[protected], placed on[protected] for two Polo Club wrist watches till date. Altough a sms have come that my order would be delivered shortly! Meanwhile SBI Card has already charged for the same. And the customer care number[protected] is also a kind of fake!! Everytime its busy... is it a fraud? Then we can together protest it through newspapers & SBI ombudsman procedure or whatever. Because SBI Card just by writing few lines can not avoid the responsibility.

I would like to suggest all such affected customers to log on to SBICard.com and follow the complaint/ombudsman procedure & lodge a strong complaint against.

Afterall it is BREACH OF TRUST! It needs to be stoped.

DEALS4ALL — Polo watch not delivered

I brought a Polo watch from Deals4All through a promotional campaign from HSBC, sing my HSBC credit card. My order number is[protected] dated December 16, 2009.

Its more than one month now with no sign of the delivery. Calls to their customer care centre give vague response with no commitments.

Please look into this.

Arnab Das

JYALA UMESH
            Dear Sir

This in line with below attached complaint against the product not recieved

Kindly note as per my complaints lodged, your concerned department has refunded me the payments after 2 months. As your are aware that i did not get the product booked for which i had paid 26000 Rs on installment scheme from SBI credit Card Department and i had to shell out 500 Rs extra for this scheme. So grand total i spent to get the product from you was 26500. While your department has refunded me 26000 Rs what about the 500 rs overheads spent to purchase the product which i was refused from your company.
            Now it seems that SBI credit card dept and Deals4 All are jointly minting money from customers with such blank deals done and then refuse the availibility, by the time Deals $ all has used the customers money and SBI Cc dept gets money from the Scheme promoted.
            Pl let me know who will refund my 500 Rs unnecessarily spent with no fault of mine. with a biggest mistake to have faith on Deals 4All in booking the unaviable product. I am really furious with such a deal and strongly launching again a complaint.I would have accepted the extra money spent only if i would have got the product.
            I hope i am loud & clear in my complaints
            Kindly let me know as customer where I went wrong
            Deals4all
            Posted: 2007-12-14 by JYALA UMESH [send email]
            Product not recieved

Complaint Rating:
            Company information:

Dear Sir
            I am SBI credit card user. As routine with monthly amount due statements for Credit card company SBI, As an SBI consumer they in tie up with deals4all sent me discounted offer for purchasing mobile phone in the month of November. This offer was from company named deals4all with toll free numbers to place an order( 1800 22 4700, 1800 22 8200), paid phone numbers as 022 26324731, 022 26329210. So on 10th November 07 I had placed an order for mobile phone paying through credit card on installment basis. Company deals4all gave me their purchase order number as 630005151 and had promised to send the product within 15 working days . I have already paid my credit card due amount against the same amount paying 0.5% as a one time charges for installment for the amount.
            I had tele conversation with customer service department whose paid service phone number is 022 40791234 on 23rd November07 to confirm receival of product ordered, i was replied that the product has been ordered and will reach in to your residential address within 8 to 10days. Again on 6th December 2007, worried with product not received i inquired in customer service dept with paid phone number( 02240791234), to my surprise they again replied that your product has been ordered and will reach in 8 to 10 days. when i was furious reminding that same reply was given on 23rd Nov07, they promised that this time your order will definitely reach in 8 to 10days, So on 13/12/07 i received an SMS saying that your order has been dispatched through BLUE DART courier services whose AWB no is 43525882606 and product will be delivered by 20th december 07, I logged in to BLUE DART www site to track my product with this AWB No, to my surprise when i entered this AWB no it denied existence of such number. So i again
            Called up Customer Service at paid phone service number 022 40791234, and told them that SMS sent is a false AWB number. to which i was replied that my product has not been dispatched yet. and will be done within 8 to 10days. I seriously doubt whether I will be receiving my ordered product ? Customer service department said i will lodge your complaint about the delay in product recieval and has given me complaint no as BCOM BC 5195 .
            Kindly help me, I have already paid amount through credit and I am not sure whether company DEALS4ALL promoted by SBI Credit Card Division exist or is just a telephonic blunder company fooling public like me. I will be grateful if you help me through this deal.

deals4all, SBI cerdit card consumer offers — Product purchase thro credit card not received

Dear Sir
            I am SBI credit card user. As routine with monthly amount due statements for Credit card company SBI, As an SBI consumer they in tie up with deals4all sent me discounted offer for purchasing mobile phone in the month of November. This offer was from company named deals4all with toll free numbers to place an order[protected],[protected], paid phone numbers as[protected],[protected]. So on 10th November 07 I had placed an order for mobile phone paying through credit card on installment basis. Company deals4all gave me their purchase order number as[protected] and had promised to send the product within 15 working days . I have already paid my credit card due amount against the same amount paying 0.5% as a one time charges for installment for the amount.
            I had tele conversation with customer service department whose paid service phone number is[protected] on 23rd November07 to confirm receival of product ordered, i was replied that the product has been ordered and will reach in to your residential address within 8 to 10days. Again on 6th December 2007, worried with product not received i inquired in customer service dept with paid phone number( [protected]), to my surprise they again replied that your product has been ordered and will reach in 8 to 10 days. when i was furious reminding that same reply was given on 23rd Nov07, they promised that this time your order will definitely reach in 8 to 10days, So on 13/12/07 i received an SMS saying that your order has been dispatched through BLUE DART courier services whose AWB no is [protected] and product will be delivered by 20th december 07, I logged in to BLUE DART www site to track my product with this AWB No, to my surprise when i entered this AWB no it denied existence of such number. So i again
            Called up Customer Service at paid phone service number[protected], and told them that SMS sent is a false AWB number. to which i was replied that my product has not been dispatched yet. and will be done within 8 to 10days. I seriously doubt whether I will be receiving my ordered product ? Customer service department said i will lodge your complaint about the delay in product recieval and has given me complaint no as BCOM BC 5195.

I'm an Internet Security Advisor and have been tracking such complaints for a while now. This specifically is called 'Bait & Switch' in internet fraud lingo.

Now, how to fight with it.

1st: Try contacting the Seller (Deals4All) via eMail and Fax (if available...try MTNL Directory).
            2nd: Keep SBI Cards (your payment gateway) into loop in all conversations with the seller.
            3rd: If the Seller still denies/delays the product, file for a "Chargeback" with your Credit Card company, ie. SBI cards.

Keep all your proofs handy. It might take a while as you would understand. But this will be fruitful. This is law. You might want to read about chargebacks a little more. Which you can google very easily. Still if you have some questions, please feel free to email me at www.shubham [at] gmail.com

Warm Regards,

Shubham
            Dear All,

Im terribly confused to make a descision to go ahead in my purchase with deals 4 all after reading these complaints. I believe in few and dont believe in few other complaints..
            I think buying a product should be done physical and not thru internet.

Charles
            Chennai.
            I paid Rs.5990/- for one I-mate phone via sbi card in the month of Dec. 2007. After about a week i received a call that product is not in stock. I said cancell the order by that time my card was not scratched. After about one week my card was scratched and so far I have received any product. dealls4all committed fraud how can they scratch the card when they dont have the product in the stock. I am paying the interest to the credit card company on that amount unncessarily. so far i have not been refunded the amount. Advice me what to do. I have already spoke to their CC many a times, they say matter will be resolved within 15 days and almost 6 months have passed.

Tell me where can i book complaint for this fraud against these crooks.

awaiting ur guidance.

SBI Credit card division / Deals4all — Cheating

I have placed an order against the offer from SBI card division for an digital camera thru internet and got the order confirmation of order on 7.2.09 that it will be delivered within 28 working days. After several reminder got an emai confirmation that it has been handed over to Blue Dirt courier on 7.3.09. Till date I have not received the camera.

SBI card division as well as deals4all already taken money in card swipe process and generate bill of outstanding.

I have informed SBI credit card that I am ready to pay the money if my ordered camera is delivered to me.

But there is no result in it.I am a credit card holder of SBI card.
            i have received LG mobile TV tuner 3g phone SR.[protected], but after necessary fitmwent to the above phone his TV tuner has not giging any sign on the LCD screen.
            on enquiry with the firm, I'm advised to send the set through courier.
            As directed by the firm i'm despatching the above set to you on 24/3/2009, through Blue dot courie vide invoice no. [protected], but the above set i did not recieved back yet. pl clarify the status of the above phone.
            Deals4All is a complete fraud. I had ordered for a POLO Watch: Order No.[protected], during begining July and no sign of the product till now. All the emails are bouncing. 1 week back they sent another mail that I would receive the product in 15-20 days ... but again no sign. I clearly told, you failed to deliver within 21 days as promised during order placement, so I cannot wait for another 20 days. Refund me the money I do not need the product.

No response from deals4all after that ... Today I have emails SBI support also and asked them for a case of chargeback as SBI is responsible also to pitch in the offer to their customer.

What else can I do to get my money back?
            I am regular buyer using online shopping however with reputed online shops like Ebay or Rediff. Today I was looking for a ladies bag and on Ebay it was mentioned for Rs. 2500. Just to check the price I input the details on Google and got a link to Deals 4 All website where it was being offered for just Rs. 1700. THe difference was too much. And product was a Giordano Ladies Luxury bag. However I became scepticle on why there is so much difference compared to Ebay on this website and thought to explore about complaints about this company. And my suspicion came true. There are so many complaints I found on Google about Deals4All that I dropped my idea of buying at a cheaper price. It&#039;s better to pay a little higher price than to loose complete amount or chase after these guys. Thanks to all the people who have provided their complaints about Deals4All. Also I would recommend people to file FIR in Police Stations regarding their cheating and I am sure that they will refund your money quickly.

Recently Discussed