Dealshare

Dealshare Complaints & Reviews

I have complained more times on dealshare customer care, some one has placed order on my dealshare account.
some one has hacked my account, i have cancelled order, but do not under stand who is placing the dealshare order on jaipur address without my information.

dealshare using my personal details to other.

need justice
dealshare account no. [protected]

I have tried to get my own money back after filing 10to 20 complaint I m not getting any solution call customer they said we have highlighted ur complaint and given me no but not taken any action so many times same answer repeated
    I have ordered on 27 September i didn't receive my order on this complaint I have to many compliments number are these
    Any many more i didn't remember is ther any one who can solve my problem?
    Regards- Gulshan kapoor

Hi Team

I am Sagar Salaskar From Dombivali, Maharashtra, I am really disappointed by the process Dealshare follows to handle their customer problems.

I have one order dated 4th Nov, 2022 amount Rs.321 in this order one is
      1 Qty. of kamasutra Spark Men Deodorant - 220 ml, and second is 1+1 Qty. of XOne Deo No-Gas Triumph 130 - ml.
      I have already filed a complaint no# 4233919 regarding this on 8.11.2022br...
      Hi Team

This is Rakesh From Konnagar, West bengal. I am really disappointed by the process Dealshare follows to handle their customer problems.

I have one order (bag id[protected] dated 23.10.2022 amount Rs.855 in which there was 1 item ganesh Besan 500gm amounting Rs.52/- (Order Id is DS[protected] .
      At the time of delivery delivery boy told the item will be delivered within 2-3 days or amount will...

Sir/Mam,
      I have recently ordered Car freshner combo pack (Machine/Holder and refill pack) worth Rs 299/- but actual product delivered is only refill pack with Maximum Retail Prise 175/- for which actual payment of Rs 192/- is made.

2. Ordered Smart watch, where in instructions are provided that the device is need to be charged for half hour before initial use but no charger is provided with device/smart watch nor such disclosure is made that item will be delivered without Charger.

Hi Team

I have one order dated 06.8.2022 amount Rs.2757 in which there are 2 items one is Gokul Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil 2 quantity amounting Rs.300 (Order Id is DS[protected] and

I have already filed a complaint no# 3473831 regarding this on 8.8.2022.
        Same...

Order dt.27.08.2022
        BAG ID:70355865
        ORDER ID # DS[protected]
        ITEM -FORTUNE CHAKI FRESH WHOLE WHEAT ATTA-10KG
        PAYMENT : ADVANCE ONLINE,
        order not delivered last 12 days, when i call customer executive he told me that we have already escalated your issue with our team, please allow us some time.

I just want to know why they are running the business when they can't able to deliver the order and take public money.. Is this way they are looting public.& this company banned for cheating public. They don't have any point of contact to reach them. Its really frustrating to keep trying to know about the delivery when u have l already paid for this product it and in the app there is no options available for cancellations or refund to bank. Its ridiculous and dealshare are harrassing public mentally and financially. Strict action is required.

It is for your information that I have placed an order on DealShare on 25th June 2022. Bag ID[protected]Fortune Soyabean Refined Oil Quantity:- 4 Packets) or Bag ID[protected]Fortune Raw Ghee Mustard Old Pet Two Bottles) both payment is online. But till date I have not recieved both the orders. But your DealShare software shows that both the Bag IDs have been delivered. I have called you customer care number ([protected]) many times but always your team tells me that we log in, you call also we will ship both the orders as soon as possible. But till date I have not received any item. Kindly resolve the issue on urgent basis...
          Thanks & Regards,
          Piyush B/133, Ashoka Enclave,
          Paschim Vihar, PeeraGhari,
          Near PeeraGhari Metro Station
          New Delhi:- 110087

I have ordered on 28th for 17 groceary items and on 30th items starting showing deliver for 439/- which is not yet deliver however total amount 2404 paid at the time of order. no resoultion provided yet apart from everyday giving 24 to 72 hours, finally received a called yesterday from no [protected] and ask for prob and tell will call you in next 10 min and now whenever we call disconnect the call and even not called back yet...complaint already raised on consumer portal Jago Grahak jago with docket# 3801943 still nothing done yet...now going to include everyone on social media like Rajat shekhar, Vaneet Rao, sankar bora etc

I'm a sageer ahmad place a order online DEALSHARE on 3th of August 2022 with registered mobile number [protected] email ID sageer.[protected]@gmail.com and same was delivered on 05 th of August 22 with bag id 68032013 amount was paid Rs.1231 but from of this order id DS[protected] was not received also DS[protected] was not good quality.
              So I want to refund the different amount or re delivery the remaining item

Dealshare Recent Comments