Dealshare

Dealshare Complaints & Reviews

I would like to request to consumer help, please look in to my serious concern.
My name is Natvar singh.I gave a groceesary order online as Rs-2568 on 25 Aug 2022 through Dealshare app.My payment was debited Rs-2568 but order was discard/cancel from Dealshare company side.I paid payment through icici bank credit card on 25 aug.2022. I raised complain against this issue on Dealshare customer care same day.but they gave me assurance in 7 days timeline.I sent also email on [protected]@dealshare.in
I could not any responce from dealshare company side till now. Till Evening of 3 Sep 2022, I did not get any amount.They are making fool on calls.and after passing 9 days they have not given any response to me.please resolve issue as soon as possible.
Sep 04, 2022
Updated by Natvar singh
Till now dealshare did not contact me regarding refund money.only they do misscall from different 2 mobile no like [protected], [protected] [protected], [protected] on my my register no- [protected], not picking

My name is Natvar singh. I booked online grocecceey order through dealshare app on 25th Aug 2022. payment was debited from my icici bank credit card but order was cancelled automatically from dealshare side.I raised complain to dealshare through customer care.they gave assurance to me that your payment will credit in your credit card account after 5-7 days. After passing 9 days, I did not any credit payment till 2 Aug 2022 evening.I sent a mail to [protected]@dealshare.in also.
    I want to this payment as soon as possible. I am attaching some evidence, let it check once time

I have purchase 500 gram dabur red tooth paste but pack open than 300gram receved

First they don't deliver the item on time & and when we do enquiry with customer care executive regarding the delay, they misbehave & don't give any valid reason for delay...By saying delivery in 24 hours, we are yet to receive the items yet after 6 days..Such kind of services they provide..If I will not receive ordered items today, I shall approch consumer court because they are not giving us option to cancel the order to get full refund of our money...My bag Id is 69804020..I have booked on 22/08/2022.

I have purchased some items from dealshare from 10 and[protected] but items not delivered till date . my bag id 60508972, 68622998 and 68683316. i have called many times to customerecare but they can`t give any complaint number . they asked only pls wait 3 days . i have send mails also many times they reply pls wait

pls do help me

I have order some items from dealshare dated 10 and[protected]. Items could not delever till date . my bag id 60508972, 68622998 and 68683316. i have called mant times from date[protected] to till date . they can`t provide me any complaint id they ask only pls wait 3 days. i have send many mails also they replied pls wait

My pending order not deliver order date 05.05.22, and still on 25.08.22 order not delivered by the app shows the order is delivered

This is smriti. I ordered some groceries from Dealshare company on 9th August 2022. But today it is about 12 days but i still not received my order of groceries. And the important thing for me that it is prepaid order i already paid 720 rs for this order. This is very shameful that I didn't got my order and the status was delivered company side.

I request you to help me to solve my problem. If they can't delivered my order then please return my money. I mailed in their company many times but they didn't resposd. I called in their company customer care many times also and they registered my complaint two times which the complaint number is 3554575 & 3580945 and but result is zero. Why this happened with me. this is second time when i trap in this situation. Please help me. Please help me to return my money or please help me to delivered my order.

Please find below details about my order.

Below are the details of my order
                Name - smriti shahi
                Bag id[protected]
                Phone number- [protected]

Dealshare is fraud company. I have ordered items because I was getting a huge discount on every items. I ordered 10 grocery items . But when that item's price become rise that time they used to cancel the order & asking for reorder. If I would reorder that time I will not get that discount & need to buy with high price. This is the intention of this company. The issue what I have explained, I have faced multiple times . I called to customer care, they used to say deliver boy had cancelled the order. I'm going to uninstall this app. Please take step against this company otherwise many people will be cheated by this fraud company.
                  Dealshare is fraud company. pls ignore this company don`t buy

Dealshare — Order not delivered till date 17days gone

I ordered groceries from Dealshare India on 31st July 2022 and the expected delivery date of the same was 2nd Aug. But the same has not been delivered till now even after complaining again and again regarding the same. I complained about the order on 7th Aug and they assured me that it would be delivered in the next 24 to 48 hours. I called again after 48 hours but they said that the issue has been escalated to the response team and that...

Dealshare Recent Comments