Dejavu Trends
2.5

Dejavu Trends Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased two mobile handsets from Dejavu Trends bearing order no[protected] of Rs 11, 094 and[protected] of Rs 16, 608 on 16/03/14.I made the payment using credit card.But till date neither I received the products nor any refund of amount.I tried to contact them on their customer service no which is[protected] but number showing not in service.Kindly help me out to get the money back.

Dear Sir, I am writing this to you on behalf of my friend Mr. Kuntal Dutta. Please help us out. We ordered 3 Lenovo Tablet A1000 on 23rd March' 2014 from this website "http://dejavutrends.com/", who are registered at "24, Apurva Estate, Makhwana Lane, Opp:- Vaman Center, Andheri-Kurla RoadMarol Naka, Andheri (East) Mumbai:- 400069". They are not taking my calls on their registered toll free number :[protected] Its been more than 35 days, and my product has neither been delivered not any mode of communication they are replying to. They are running a big fraud online. I see so many consumer complaints registered to this company. My Invoice number is[protected] and order number is[protected]. The payment was made through credit card. I urge to the Hon'ble Court to help me get my money back from this company.