digital camera

digital camera Complaints & Reviews

I have submitted our camera (good condition) to M/s Standard Technology, Mangalore ( Camera collection center) on dated 20-12-11, Sr. No. -[protected], Model - IXUS 95 IS, Complain - On switch not working but press another switch again , so "on" and work as normal condition.
Today talk to telephonically to bangalore master canon center, so told to me your camera have receieved damage condition & repaire charge app. 1900 Rs/-. i have request to bangalore service center , I have gave oue camera to M/s standard technology, mangalore ( Camera collection point, Mangalore) is good condition,
Our camera under warranty period (2 yrs. warr),
Plz shortout our Problem,

Ashish Goyal
Mob - [protected]

Home Shop 18 is a big time fraud, They are the number 1 cheaters of this country. I have ordered a Digital Camera "Nikon Coolpix 12 Megapixel Digital Camera - S3000 + Rs 200 GC" at Oct 28, 2010. They assured me to send my order within 7-8 business days. Since 15 business days have passed but still I couldn't get my camera. I have already paid my all payment in advance via net banking. Whenever i have asked about my order to customer care, they did just false commitment... Now, I have tired of these all bluddy things, I want either my money back or delivered my product as soon as possible..... otherwise I am going to take law actions against Home Shop 18..........
    Aug 13, 2020
    Yes I will 100% agree with you because they people never try to understand customer tome or money value.
    They people every time make a fool.
    Yes u right, Home Shop 18 every time do the false commitment.
    So many time they people delivered the wrong & defected product And CC of Home Shop 18 isn't gives you the any justify answer, he try to manipulate the mater.

This mail is related to my loan a/c number 4100 cd 00068804 which is a consumer loan i availed from Bajaj Finance but along with the EMI i have been given an insurance which is also getting deducted on monthly basis. Plz note i want to discontinue this Insurance EMI as it was told initially of one time payment though the same being deducted on monthly basis along with the emi so arrange for the discontinuation of this insurance on urgent basis as i am not at all willing to pay this amount.

In the month of June i have shifted my house from Vijay Park, Dehradun to 39, Arvind Marg Dehradun.
        In between they have not given me any slip and i have lost my Sony Digital Camera, i have asked the concerned person mobile no. [protected] for my camera they told me that they have not given me the any receipt so how can i prove that they have shifted my house, after then i think not the issue ignore that.
        But from last 5 Days i am calling a person mobile no. [protected], for shifting my house from Dehradun to Lucknow, but he is not giving me any response. Now he is not picking up my phone and giving me exceuse that he is not in the city.
        This type of serivce provided by the world largest chain of packers and movers.

I am Avinash Kumar Verma from jabalpur(M.P).I have a friend who live in ALCANTARA BRAZIL,he send me three things from BRAZIL through CORREIOS brasil on[protected] i recieved parcel on[protected] at 5:30 pm but i did not recieved the originla things which was sent by my friend.according to my friend he sent me, things are:-
          1.Digital camera
          2.Memory card
          3.T-Shirt(blue)

but i received the things
          1.torned T-Shirt
          2.two indian law books

sir i have a original copy of bill of CORREIOS brasil in which all things are mension but i did not receive the original things so i want to my original things and so you keep eye on my problem and solve it as soon as possible.and inform me where was my things gone and why parcel was opened at mumbai because there is a seal tap of foreign post mumbai in my parcel.so kindly do justice or should i take some legal action against this.i hope will solve my case and provide me the original things.
          thanking

MEGHALAYA
          INDIA.
          Phone/FAX - [protected]

Mobile- [protected]
          NO.PROV/CAM-REP/21BN/2008/ Dated____ Jan 2008.

To,
          M/S SONY INDIA LTD

Sub: -REPAIRING OF DIGITAL CAMERA

It is to inform you that one Digital Camera Model NO DSC-P41/ Cyber shot model was purchased on 28 Mar 2005(with 3 year warranty period). It developed defect and was sent for repair to M/S SONY Authorized Service Centre, Rajgarh Main Road, GUWAHATI on 14 Dec 2007 through our rep and it was deposited vide Work Order No. PROV/R.CAMERA/21/07/02. A person from this unit was again sent on 9th Jan 2008 to bring the repaired camera as time of delivery was given to us, but service Centre told our person that the power supply of the camera is defective and same is awaited from Hong Kong for replacement and Digital Camera after replacing the power supply will be handed over on 16.1.2008. Accordingly again on 16.1.2008 a representative was sent to above Service Centre to collect the camera but on 16.1.2008 Service Centre again told our representative that the camera has been sent to KOLKATA for repair and it will further take 7 to 10 days for effecting repair which shows casual attitude towards customer which has caused harassment to us. Now issue in this contention is, that we has been sending a representative from TURA (Meghalaya) to GUWAHATI by bus spending following amount on travel, boarding and lodging. It is not only incurring expenditure but precious man hours were also wasted on it because of deficiency in service from SONY. We are being mis-guided by your authorized Service Centre and harassed profusely. Expense incurred on our rep sent for collection of Camera is as under :-
          i) To and fro fare TURA to GUWAHATI @ RS 500/-
          x 2 times = 1,000.00
          ii) Hotel stay charges for 4 days @ Rs 500/= per day = 2000.00
          iii) Meals/foods for 4 days @ Rs 200/- per day = 800.00

- [protected]
          Rs 3800.00

In view of the above it is requested that an amount of Rs 3800/= and Rs 40,000/-(Rupees forty thousand) as compensation against the deficiency in Service and harassment to us be sent to my office at the earliest otherwise matter will be taken to court of law against deficiency in service and harassment and an F I R will be lodged with POLICE.

FOR COMMANDANT
          21 BN BSF

digital camera — Not Given the Camere by DTDC Currier Agency

My Digital Camere delivered from Mysore (Karnataka ) was not given to me by DTDC courrier Agency on 06/07/09. I have filed the complain to all head offices of DTDC but so far no responce is taken .WHAT SHOULD I DO ??????????????

digital camera — Unusual Costings

I can start the things from a big Lol, I was searching some digital camera and I found a site called Step n Grab, www.stepngrab.com, and I found the website being a fraud one. I checked the website and went to camera section and I found that the camera at the URL http://www.stepngrab.com/product_info.php?products_id=40&osCsid=3a8b2248d622... is of $ 12000..........oh my GOD, this is just unbelievable. If its a mistake then this is jst an unexpected.

I would suggest people who search the things only, be aware of such frauds.

digital camera — lost

i had left my digital camera in hurry on my way to AMSTERDOM. the detail is as under;
          KULBIR SINGH/MR