Digitize India

Digitize India Complaints & Reviews

Even i am facing the same problem when trying to register on this website digitalize inida its giving "adhaar authentication not successful '

I think all the people trying to register are facing this, has anyone registered recently??

If government is giving such a nice platform to work, why isn't is being made available to public, where are the authorities, what are those guys working on, being an it engineer, i could tell that the problem would not take 1-2 days to solve and its been 4 months people are facing this.

Is the government sleeping or these talks are just in air.
Digitize india website seems very poor in performance...every time i open it sends some sort of error 404...so plz try to improve this website...
Its happening with me too.adhar authentication gets fail... So good platform but a very poor performance..when will this prob get sort out... It seems like 'hath ko aya munh na laga.'
Dear sir
My name is Pankaj
and i have redeem my 58000 points on 15/12/2017
and 21700 points on 01/01/2018.
and i can't receive any kind of payment in my Aadhar enabled bank account .
Can you tell me when I get the payment.

email: [protected]@gmail.com.

I tried to login with correct information but it always show incorrect login please help me to login and resolve this problem as soon as possible my email id:- [protected]@gmail.com... I also tried to forgot password but it also not working and no mail is coming yet... I also tried helpline number but from there is no response... I also sent mail to the authorized person but from there is no response

Hello
      Sir
      My dear

Me anil es company me work nhi paa raha hu, kuch dino se es id pe kam nhi kar paa raha hu yeh adhaar ko authentication bta raha hai mujhe aasha hai ki eska soltion karoge please i am tryig to registar my self on http//digitizeindia.in. Site but alway get error messemessage " adhar aythuthentication
      aadhaar authentication, not successful

Hy i am gaurav chandna as i am registreing to digitize govt india.in but unfortunately there is an problem occuring as i am filling all my details correct even i am filling my adhar card number also cortect but system shows that adhar card authentication not succesfull i am fulling correct no even after this nuisance is happening with me please suggest me what will i do please i request you i want to make money
        Digitizeindia.gov.in website page is not opening please solve problems after entering URL page of above website is not opening I tried 100 of Times

I want to work online from home through https://digitizeindia.gov.in/

Even after entering correct adhaar number, adhaar authentication is not successful every time. Unable to sign up or register. How to register this?

I am facing an problem while registration for digitize india. I entered everything as per the aadhar card but when i clicked on validate aadhar, it shows aadhar authentication failed. I tried on multiple systems and multiple browsers, but error shows aadhaar authentication failed every time, please resolve this problem as early as possible.
          Jan 10, 2018
          Updated by saumya2016
          I want to work online from home through https://digitizeindia.gov.in/

Dear digitize india,

I am facing an problem while registration for digitize india. I entered everything as per the aadhar card but when i clicked on validate aadhar, it shows aadhar authentication failed. I tried on multiple systems and multiple browsers but the same issue is happening.

I want to do this job and earn money.

Please help me out from this scenario.

Please do the needful...
            Digitize india when login in password are auto extra filled

Hlo sir,
              My name is lakhvinder singh

I am facing an problem while registration for digitize india. I entered everything as per the aadhaar card but when i clicked on validate aadhaar, it shows aadhaar authentication failed. I tried on multiple systems and multiple browsers but the same issue is happening...
              Hello my adhaar card all information all correct but adhaar number not verify what to do?

Hlo sir,
                My name is mathankumar thirumurugan

After Registration properly in digitizeindia website, i tried to login with correct information on the website, it always shows "Incorrect login" as an error.
                I tried so many times .But shows the same error.
                Please solve this problem.So that i can start my work on this website.
                I have the same problem, I've tried with three aadhar cards every time Aadhar authentication is not successful.
                This is a very easy process I also found here - https://aadhaarcard.co.in/aadhaar-services/digitize-india-aadhaar-authentication...

After registration properly in digitize India website,
                  when I tried to log in with correct credentials on the website,...

Hi sir,

My name is nazeer, i have redeemed my points on 23rd nov 217 and the status is showing initiated in the reedem section and till now i didn't get money. When can we expect money to be credited to our bank account. I tried for the toll free[protected] number for clarification but that number is not working. When we call that toll free number the number is getting disconeected and getting the messge to call anothe number[protected] and this is also not working.
                  I have Redeemed my 2700 points on 10/11/2017.
                  But i can't receive any kind of payments in my bank .and it still show "initiated "
                  Can you please tell me when I can receive payment

My email address is : [protected]@gmail.com
                  it's fake website don't waste your time please

i have redeemed 6000/- points on 21/11/2017

still not yet got
                  Excuse i am reedemed my reward points but i did nt get balance at my bank account

Sir M. Birendra Singh son Shriram Singh resident of Azamgarh Sir, I can not register on this website. I am not getting the validity on the basis of filling the registration form and my mobile is not coming