Drivezy

Drivezy Complaints & Reviews

I booked one bike (Pnr : [protected]) for sunday 24/11/2019 from drivezy android application. As per my booking time reached the drivezy pick up location kormanagala. Station manager said they dont have any helmet. As per drivezy faq they clearly told one free helmet will be provide (Attach the screen shot). But didnot provide and ask me to arrage the helmet or cancell the booking. As i don't have any arragement in morning 7 am i have to cancell the booking. They charged for cancellation even though there was no fault from my side. This is not just my complaint agaist them. Many cosumer are having issue but not able to get any solution but lossing there hard earn money. I request you to take strong action agaist drivezy and help me to get my money back. I have spet around 800/-. Booking charge 700/- around. (Screen shot attach). And going to drivexy pick location. (100/-). Hopping for best resolution.

Hey during my last booking i rided some extra kms which was charged around ₹84. When i was dropping off the the bike in your zone, the incharge guy in the zone asked me to pay the due amount and i paid it already. Now i'm trying to book a bike but it's still asking me to pay the older due amount. How many times should i pay the same amount? Attaching the evidence that i paid during my last ride.

I have my car rented with drivezy, and there is a legal agreement to pay me car rent every month. I havent received any car rent from 2 months and the app which is linked with tracker shows as car is lost or not trackable. This has happened more than a month ago, and no body is either responding on mails or calls. How do i get justice? Shall i go and file a police complain?

Car no - ka 03 ae 9950...

I picked up a ford ecosport from their pune, hinjewadi point. After some distance the clutch plate failed and car was not moving further. I contacted drivezy customer care immediately and they asked me to get it repaired and the repair amount refund will be initiated once i drop the vehicle and submit the repair bill (All this conversation is available with me as it was done through chat). Mechanic informed me that the clutch plate was very old and was bound to be broken at any point of time. He has also mentioned in the bill that the clutch plate was worn out.
      It took me 4 hours to get the vehicle repaired. Me and my family were stranded on road and had to bear the terrible inconvenience.
      At the time of the drop i submitted the repair bill and images and again i was assured that refund will be initiated and i will get the amount within 7-9 working days (I have screenshot of complete chat). 2 days later i received a mail from them saying as per terms and conditions of our company we cannot process your refund. If the vehicle breaks down after 50 kms then customer has to bear all the expense of the repair. That's how they plan to loot their customers. During my entire communication with their customer care team no one even mention anything about the distance policy at any point of time. I can provide complete communication done over chat.
      Please note that i spent rs. 12800 to repair their faulty vehicle and i am brutally denied the refund... Pls help. Also me and my family had to undergo lot of inconvenience and harassment.

While driving i have crossed the speed limit of 120 kms/hr i have touched a speed of 125 kms/hr and reduced the speed immediately as soon as i noticed. This happened twice i haven't got a call or text about this and drivezy has charged me ₹ 3500 overspending charge. My concern is if drivezy wants their customers to drive slow within set limit please install a speed governor as other car rental does for their customers saftey, not to charge them a hefty amount once the ride is completed this is a cheap business trick drivezy should be ashamed of doing this. I called the customer care to discuss about my issue their customer care officer is asking me to check the speedometer always when i am driving. So disgusting customer service i don't understand do they have common sense when someone is driving in a national highway 6 lane drivezy wants their customers to look at speedometer not the road so poor training skills insane. I wanted to talk to a manager for 4 days he is always on his break, shift ended, he left office, he is not available some or the other # reason.

Best part of drivezy is customer care officer tells there is no manager available currently to talk to me, if there is high call volume or a technical glitch in drivezy support lines their customer care officers will take a decision & call their founder mr ashwarya pratap singh to further step they don't have a team leader, operations manager, customer care lead, avp & vp's they deal directly with ceo.

I am extremely sorry about my language here but this is disgusting as i am waiting for a call from 4 days which is not acceptable no proper complaints procedure

There was a minor scratch on the vehicle (Activa 5g).
          For which they were charging rs.1500.
          Whereas on their drivezy app the vehicle damage policies it is clearly mentioned that minor damage on the body is charged rs.0.
          But they forcefully charged that money moreover the person on the customer care was extremely rude. They charged rs. 500, and i paid also.
          This is completely unacceptable.
          I have done booking in drivezy and I found that my booking vehicle was still with another customer.i don't know how can they allot me when the vehicle is not available, it caused me huge time loss and I need action to be taken for this as this is not the first time for me to have issues with drivezy.

I booked a rental car for 7 Jul 2019, 09:00 to 8 Jul 2019, 19:00 in Mumbai, India (Pickup & Drop location: Mumbai International Airport) for Rs. 3132/-. The corresponding booking PNR was [protected] and car number (as shown in the app) MH12 QG6240 (Maruti Celerio Automatic). I used a Flipkart coupon (worth 100 Flipkart coins) for this booking, which made me eligible for a discount of Rs. 1500/-, making my final payment to Drivezy as[protected]= 1632/-.

However, on 7 Jul 2019, I received a call at 07:00 am (i.e. only 2 hours prior to the booking start time) that car documents were not renewed by the RTO and they will be unable to provide me with that car. They also informed no other car is available and initiated a cancellation and refund from their end for only Rs. 1632/-.

Since it was the last moment and since it was urgent, I was unable to arrange for any other car service immediately for the same price. I ended up spending 3-4 hours and finally arranged a self-drive car through a local channel and ended up paying INR 3500+. However, when I contacted Drivezy, they were unwilling to accept the responsibilities and maintained that they had refunded the full amount and can't help anymore.

In light of this, I submit that the complete losses I endured include (but not limited to) the following:

1. I spent 100 Flipkart coins to avail the coupon code for Drivezy discount of Rs. 1500/-. Now, they refunded an amount of Rs. 1632/-, but neither the Rs. 1500/-, nor the 100 Flipkart coins (which I could have used for other purposes).

2. Now, Flipkart will say that their coupon got me a discount of Rs. 1500/- and their part was done. They will not agree to convert the coupon back to their coins to be used for other purposes. And Drivezy maintains that they refunded what they think of as the complete amount i.e. Rs. 1632/-. As such I've incurred a loss of Rs. 1500/- neither Flipkart nor Drivezy is willing to repay me.

3. While booking the replacement self-drive option, I ended up paying more than Rs. 4000/- simply because it was last moment pricing; while I had booked the car well in advance to avoid the same and was cancelled due to Drivezy's fault (not mine). This difference[protected] = Rs. 868/- is also the amount which signifies my loss for which Drivezy is accepting no responsibility.

This incident also begs questions like the below:

1. Why the car documents were not renewed in time instead of waiting till last moment
            2. If there's no document, how can a car be assigned to a customer
            3. Even if the documents for a car have been expired why wait till 2 hours prior to the journey start time to tell the customer that
            4. Finally, how compliant are they with transport department rules on renewing car documents etc.

In conclusion, I believe I suffered a loss of more than Rs. 2368/- (i.e. Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 868/-) and expect a minimum further refund of Rs. 2368/- in my bank account (in addition to the Rs. 1632/- already refunded)

I rented a scooty honda activa on 7th june, 2019 from drivezy for one month at a price of rs. 3300. The drop time of vehicle was suppose to be 7th july, 2019 as i rented for a month. Then around 4-5th july, i tried to extend my ride by one week and tried to make a payment of rs. 700 around something. The payment got failed for some reason and i didn't notice that the payment got failed as after making the payment i didn't even think of seeing...
              Hello team drivezy,

I am writing this email regarding my booking from mumbai (Pnr # [protected]).

I booked an car on 22nd june, 2019 for booking date 5th july 7:00 am till 7th july 18:00 pm which was successfully booked with providing all car details to registered email & mobile contact.

Later, i got an call from drivezy pick up point on 4th july around 22:00 pm informing me that car allotted to...
              I have booked a car Mahindra XUV W10 500 (MH14CX9876) from drivezy with PNR no. [protected] on 31st May 2019 at cost of 6588. Car was booked from 6th July 12 am to 7 July 10 pm. We received a message from drivezy half an hour before scheduled pick up time that "your booking is scheduled to start and there might be delay due to unexpected condition" and if there was any such situation then they should have informed well in advance and cancelled...

Drivezy Recent Comments