Driving License

Driving License Complaints & Reviews

thiyagarajan11
Driving license no. R.No.54/96 Name : A.THIYAGARAJAN S/o, Arumugam, 1/2c Andipalayam post, tiruchengode mobile : [protected] i lost my driving license while taking adhaar card 22.5.2015 at Tiruchengode taluk office. kindly accept my complainaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Driving License — Driving Licence Have Been Lost

Peak
    Dear Sir This Is R Krishnaraju here I was lost my Driving Licence Recently[protected] Near Cholurpalya Main Road. DL No :...
    Complaint category Society & Culture

Driving License — DRIVING LICENCE DELIVERD OTHER PERSON AND OTHER ADDRESS

nagar prem
    Dear All, I PREM KISHOR have applied for a Driving licence my Driving Licence was Dispatched to The postal department...
    Complaint category Other

Ansh Sharma1996
    Sir I am a citizen of Delhi not able to get my driving license. It has been 5 days to me that i have been visiting the DTC office situated in Netaji Subhash Place Delhi and due to the irresponsible aittude of the staff at the office and the irreasonable rules made by them and also the major inbterference of the unorganised agents in the license authority i have to suffer this problem.Not only me but also numerous people like me have to suffer this situation. It would be highly appreciable if you would take a serious step against this act. Yours Sincerely Ansh Sharma
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Driving License — Valid Date Wrongly Printed [Resolved]

F K
      Dear Sir This is to bring to your notice that i have rcvd a expired DL that to after nearly 8 months of application. Applied...
      Complaint category Other

samirthakkar6
      The procedure for driving licence is made online and there is no helpline available for any queries related to filling the form. How would a person who is unaware of all these procedures can complete the process of getting driving licence. Firstly do all the measures required and then start any new process.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

GURU.49
        Respected Sir, I have lost my Driving License along with my purse at Delhi near Peera Garhi Chowk 10 August-2014 . Kindly help me to get a FIR Report for the same so I can apply for the Duplicate copies of the same Thanks, Kailash Kumar s/o Late Sri Ram Lal 172 C Ekta Enclave Peera Chowk New Delhi-110063 mb.[protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

meghajain0714
          I have lost my driving license on dt: 31/05/14 from the car. Kindly help me to get the FIR report so I can apply for the duplicate movies. So I can drive a car. My address: C-315, first floor, Yojnna vihar, Delhi -92 Ph:[protected]
          I have lost my driving license on dot: 02/11/14 from the auto. Kindly help me to get the FIR report so I can apply for the duplicate . So I can drive a Bike. My address: H no 884 Krishna nagar meerut road mamraj nagar ghaziabad 201001 Ph:[protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Police

Driving License — Driving License not received [Resolved]

Amit_16
            Hi, I have applied for renewal of driving license on 6-5-2014. DL Authority person told me that you will receive your...
            Complaint category Public Transportation

Driving License — Wrong Printing of Driving Licence [Resolved]

avijit singha007
            Dear Sir, My name is AVIJIT SINGHA DL NO. WB[protected] Issue date-23.10.2013 Print Date 03.12.2013 from Burdwan Licence...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters