E-Cotton Country Complaints & Reviews

Priyanka Saxena Kayastha on Feb 9, 2019
I want to return my order because this watch is local company and i ordered fasttrack watches that watch company is not fasttrack. And also colour is different so i want to return the watch so your customer will and take the returns please confirm my request for return so returns my money full money 1200 ya 1298 please take a action i m your customer thank you
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

E-Cotton Country — wrong product sending to me

karnati naresh on Jan 19, 2019
    My order pack of 2plain black and blue shirts-xl.
    But the cheating company send one t-shirt and short
    Please...
    Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

E-Cotton Country — product change

8096280238 on Jan 9, 2019
    My name is ajay sunkam,

Complaint category Online Shopping

E-Cotton Country — 2 combo pack sweater black and blue

Galaxy. Bhatnagar on Jan 2, 2019
    I ordered two pair package from e-cotton country.com. But they deleiverd me the wrong product of very cheap quality of 2 combo...
    Complaint category Online Shopping

Holic Bolic on Dec 10, 2018
    My Name is Prithavi Soni. I ordered two shirt pair package from ecottoncountry.com. But they delivered me the wrong product of very cheap quality of 2 t-shirts . Now i want to return the product but they are not responding to my mail that i have sent them.
    You Freak Company I wanna make a video and upload in my youtube channel i have 235, 467 Subscriber. Thugs

refund my money
    My name Shyamal Halder i ordered fast track 3 watch packaded from ecottoncountry.com. But they dellivared me the wrong product of cheap quality. Now i want to retrun the product and refund money
    I ordered shirt combo they gave me t-shirt combo, i want to return and gave my money refund, they gave me wrong order.
    Shaummi's reply, Dec 15, 2018
    Hii exctuly mne bhi order ke thi but same problem mere sth bhi h to Aapke pass koi information aayi ke refund Hoga ya nhi
    My name shalu i ordered combo fastrack watch but i gave low quality watch and different product so plZz I'll take my money
    i name is channaveer i have orderd shirts but they gave me t shirts so plzz return the order and refund money so plzzzz...order no[protected]...my phone no is [protected]...my address is vijaypur plzz send your shippement nam to return order and refund money...
    Product is not good plzz return this and refund my money early
    Product is not good plzz return this and refund my money early
    Product is not match please return this and refund my money early
    Dis is thitradeep chatterjee, would like to request u to today u have sent a wrong item and used item to me, so collect it immidiately else i wl take the necessary action against ecottoncountry .. collect it from my home immidiately csc tower, fl.no.2B, bikramnagar battala, bandel station road, post+dist- Hooghly, pin-712103( Order #ECC17435
    I ordered two pair of shirt from e cotton Country but they delivered me two very very cheap quality t-shirt like 100 rs me bhi nhi le koi... I emailed them @ ecottan [protected]@gmail. Com but they didn't take any immidate action against my email... I want my money back which is 998
    I ordered for fast track watch for 3 set packed from ecottoncountry. Come but they delivered wrong product and very cheap products kindly take back that watch and refund my money back.

E-Cotton Country — product

Mukund jangid on Nov 30, 2018
      My name is mukund jangid.
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Online Shopping

E-Cotton Country — ecottoncountry.com

vinayboby on Nov 30, 2018
      My name is boby dvk
      I ordered two shirt pair package from ecottoncountry.com. But they delivered me the wrong product...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (24)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Recently Discussed

product change
      refund my money
      ecottoncountry.com
      E-Cotton Country
      wrong product sending to me