E-Cotton Country

E-Cotton Country Complaints & Reviews

I want to return my order because this watch is local company and i ordered fasttrack watches that watch company is not fasttrack. And also colour is different so i want to return the watch so your customer will and take the returns please confirm my request for return so returns my money full money 1200 ya 1298 please take a action i m your customer thank you

My order pack of 2plain black and blue shirts-xl.
    But the cheating company send one t-shirt and short
    Please return my item. Dont cheating.
    They sending t-shirt very cheap quality, it worth 100 rupees below. My order value 899 rupees delivery charge 100 extra. Total amount 998. But they send 100 rupees below items. It is big cheating. Send my amount. Iam very suffering about items

My name is ajay sunkam,

I ordered two shirt pair package from ecottoncountry.com. But they delivered me the wrong product of very cheap quality of 2 t-shirts. Now i want to return the product but they are not responding to my mail that i have sent them. I hope that serious action should be taken regarding these scam as nowadays everyone look for online shopping and these fake sites should be banned. I demand & explanation. I seriously warning to that company to refund my money back.

I ordered two pair package from e-cotton country.com. But they deleiverd me the wrong product of very cheap quality of 2 combo black and blue sweater. Now i want to return the product but they are not responding. I hope that serious action should be taken regarding these scam. I seriously warning to that company to refund money.. Its my first order deal with u but i recieved a wrong product.. Plzz ensure to fulfill my complaint as soon as possible..

My Name is Prithavi Soni. I ordered two shirt pair package from ecottoncountry.com. But they delivered me the wrong product of very cheap quality of 2 t-shirts . Now i want to return the product but they are not responding to my mail that i have sent them.
          You Freak Company I wanna make a video and upload in my youtube channel i have 235, 467 Subscriber. Thugs
          refund my money
          My name Shyamal Halder i ordered fast track 3 watch packaded from ecottoncountry.com. But they dellivared me the wrong product of cheap quality. Now i want to retrun the product and refund money
          I ordered shirt combo they gave me t-shirt combo, i want to return and gave my money refund, they gave me wrong order.
          Shaummi's reply, Dec 15, 2018
          Hii exctuly mne bhi order ke thi but same problem mere sth bhi h to Aapke pass koi information aayi ke refund Hoga ya nhi
          My name shalu i ordered combo fastrack watch but i gave low quality watch and different product so plZz I'll take my money
          i name is channaveer i have orderd shirts but they gave me t shirts so plzz return the order and refund money so plzzzz...order no[protected]...my phone no is [protected]...my address is vijaypur plzz send your shippement nam to return order and refund money...
          Product is not good plzz return this and refund my money early
          Product is not good plzz return this and refund my money early
          Product is not match please return this and refund my money early
          Dis is thitradeep chatterjee, would like to request u to today u have sent a wrong item and used item to me, so collect it immidiately else i wl take the necessary action against ecottoncountry .. collect it from my home immidiately csc tower, fl.no.2B, bikramnagar battala, bandel station road, post+dist- Hooghly, pin-712103( Order #ECC17435
          I ordered two pair of shirt from e cotton Country but they delivered me two very very cheap quality t-shirt like 100 rs me bhi nhi le koi... I emailed them @ ecottan [protected]@gmail. Com but they didn't take any immidate action against my email... I want my money back which is 998
          I ordered for fast track watch for 3 set packed from ecottoncountry. Come but they delivered wrong product and very cheap products kindly take back that watch and refund my money back.

My name is mukund jangid.
            I ordered two shirt pair package from ecottoncountry.com. But they delivered me the wrong product of very cheap quality of 2 t-shirts . Now i want to return the product but they are not responding to my mail that i have sent them. I hope that serious action should be taken regarding these scam as nowadays everyone look for online shopping and these fake sites should be banned. I demand & explanation. I seriously warning to that company to refund my money back.
            product
            My name is gourav
            I ordered two shirt pair package from ecottoncountry.com. But they delivered me the wrong product of very cheap quality of 2 t-shirts . Now i want to return the product but they are not responding to my mail that i have send them. I hope that serious action should be taken regarding thes scam as nowadays everyone look for online shopping and these fake site should be banned I demand & explanation . I seriously warning to that company to refund my money back

OrderId:#ECC7862
            Your ECOTTONCOUNTRY "CoD" shipment[protected] is out for delivery by ECOM Executive Ph: [protected] PIN:[protected] Please Keep Rs 998.0 ready for payment
            I ordered a combo of 2 shirts but i recieved a different product please refund my money.

I am Afjal.i ordered combo of 2 plain green and peach Shirt-L, when I received my delivery, I got to know that they delivered wrong products in that there is 1 underwear and 1 T-shirt. I want to exchange my products. I request that you need to exchange these products as soon as possible. The price of products is 998 .

My name is boby dvk