Easy Day

Easy Day Complaints & Reviews

ThePINKU7777
I went to the easy day i
I grabbed things that i need, at billing ^ sales man asked me for cloth bag, I said yes; cloth bags of big size was not available at that time.He said us to use 2 small bag which I feel unable to carry on bike, he gave no other solution to me and arrogantly behaved &said to me that due to u aĺl coustmer are waiting his way of talking was very unethical
I left my stuff at that place & moved from there due to u my a lot of time was wasted
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

Dipika Sehgal
    Easy Day Store - Kirti Nagar New Delhi - 28th November 2014 First - it opens late and then the staff says it will take us half an hour to start the billing When I demanded which computer takes half an hour to start, the staff said " Madam yeh to system hai hum kya karein." I demanded an explanation, to which the girl replied ' Madam agar aapko shout karna hai to store se bahar chale jao. Hum to aadhe ghante ke baad he bill banayenge" Which Century are we living in! Half an hour for the system to start!!! And what response "Store se bahar chale jao" !
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

akhileshwar.shukla
      I have purchased crystal veg swivel peeler from easy day, sonepat. Shockingly, when i have opened to use it, it was found broken. When contacted to easy day they have replaced. Second one was found again broken. They refused to change it . My bill no. is[protected] 19. I am living far from easy day shop and it is not convenient to go every day to easy day. i feel cheated from easy day, kindly check all the packed materials before leaving the counter ,because they are ready to cheat you.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Easy Day — Bad Behaviour & threatened by Easy Day owner [Resolved]

agg_mayur
        Hello Sir/Mam,

Today I visited Easy day store in my city Muzaffarnagar which is situated on Jansath...
        Complaint category Department Stores

Amar J Singh
        Today I experienced a humiliating behavior from a staff member at Easy Day,Jeevan Plaza, Gomti Nagar ,Lucknow. I am a regular customer of this store, majorly purchase veg, fruits, grocery, daily requirements like egg, chicken and meat.

On 02nd I went to purchase mutton/chicken, but didn't get coz i was told that attendant is not available, hence they can't sell me chicken. Anyway, i went and made purchase from outside meat vendor whose shop is hardly 200 mtr away from Easy day.

Since i prefer to purchase from easy day due to proximity, today I went to purchase mutton , the staff attending meat section told me to wait for 15-20 min, after 20 min , i went again and ordered for 1kg mutton, the attendant started weighing all rib portion of goat, when i asked to put some other portion and minimize rib portion.

The staff very rudely said that he'll not give the meat as per my choice , i have to take whatever he is weighing. His wordings were " nahi milega aapke hisab se" ..i asked -is it a policy ....he replied - hum aise hi bechachte hai....lena hai to lo........I was blank and felt so humiliated that i left the shop without saying a word.

Is this the way staff should deal with customers?

This kind of behavior i never expected from a organised and professional outlet and that too with for a regular customer.

I have not seen such a rude behavior from my neighborhood shopkeers or vegetable vendors.But this was shocking.

Then I went to the meat shop outside and purchased from his shop.

Post this experience , I felt that companies are opening retail outlets in various formats to facilitate and provide better services to customers, but the staff working here have started treating customers as they believe that they are doing some charity and easyday is the only place to shop and customer doesn't have any other options and customers are forced to purchase from them.
        I MUKUL ABROL, A REGULAR CUSTOMER OF YOUR STORE .
        WANT TO BRING IT IN YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT AS ON[protected]:30 PM ) .
        I WAS SHOPING FROM YOUR STORE ALONG WITH MY FAMILY & WHEN I WENT TO
        RUDE MANNER . A CASHIER NAMED (AJAY SINGH DOGRA )USED ABSURD
        LANGUAGE WITH ME WHILE STANDING IN STORE SURROUNDED WITH MORE THAN 20
        PERSONS .
        AS IN REPLY I TOLD HIM THAT AS BEING A CASHIER OF A BIG RETAIL STORE
        LIKE EASY DAY, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO TALK TO COSTUMER .
        BY IGNORING ALL, HE SHOUTED & SCREAMED ON ME LOUDLY AND CONTINUED SLEDGING ME .
        HE ALSO UTTERED LOUDLY TO ME THAT DO WHAT EVER U WANT TO DO, ANY
        COMPLAINT AGAINST ME DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE .
        SO, AS IMMEDIATELY I INFORMED MR. SUMESHWAR (STORE MANAGER ) ABOUT
        THE WHOLE DRAMA HAPPENED THERE BY A CASHIER NAMED AJAY SINGH DOGRA &
        HOW HE MADE ME SO EMBRRASE .

KINDLY, TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST AJAY SINGH DOGRA (CASHIER)
        & PROVIDE ME A VALUABLE FEED BACK .

Thanks & Regards .
        MUKUL ABROL
        ([protected])
        BRIGHTOUTDOORS
        (EVENTS&BRANDPROMOTIONS)
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Suresh Pande
          Sir
          I am Suresh Chandra Pande.I work in NHPC as a Dy. Manager . Today I went to your easyday outlet which is in sector-30 Faridabad .
          I went to Non-veg counter to purchase Meat & Chicken.There was only one customer ahead of me.After that my turn should have come but the boy who is in the counter did not entertain my request & go on taking other customers' purchases.
          This incident was seen by one of the boy from cleaning department too.
          After that I contact your manager too & then I went to Reliance store which is in sector-28 becase they provide better services than you.
          I live in 504,Platinum tower,Paras Apartments,Sector-30 & as it is near my home i am a regular customer of the store.
          And many of the members of our apartment are also regular customers.
          This might be the first time this is happening but if it continues like this, your market will come down soon.
          Try to make customers not money.

Suresh Chandra Pande
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

abha_6800
            Sir / Mam,

I rescently visited Easy Day - Opulent Mall ghaziabad.....When i was getting the billing done by a staff named Sanya...she asked me if i needed a carry bag...to which i responded YES.....after she did the billing n i paid her the amount...she refused to put my purchases in the bag...and claimed that I had said a NO to her when she asked me (Whether I needed a carry bag)...and there by ignoring me and billing the next person in the counter...her behavior and body language was very Rude.....I asked for a senior person to whom i could address my query...but there was absolutely no one apart from the usual staff. I just had to leave a complaint in the complaint box...to which I do not expect a response...Please advice as this sort of behavior has been a regular practice in this particular retail store..
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

Easy Day — patiala easyday making fool by wrong billing be careful [Resolved]

inderjit9888778744
              0n 17/12/2012 I visited easy day Patiala store actually we are planning to buy some kids garment as 50% discount shown in...
              Complaint category Department Stores

Tripti Kothari Tiwari
              HI,
              I have purchased groceries from easy day raipur on 15.th june 2012. since they had an option of free home delivery for products purchased above 1500/- so i opted the same. i have purchased many a food stuff which comes under perishable items. its till date the products are not delivered. To my surprise the staff told that the delivery boy has already started the same day of purchase.
              On calling there is no response from the staff.. I am wondering if the delivery boy is walking and coming ..but even if thats so.. he should have come by this time !! What an amazing service !!.. Charge full but service Nil...

DO anyone know how to control these big hypermarkets targeting common man with their fake promises ???

REgards,
              Tripti Kothari
              Raipur
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

ajaya31sahu
                Wrong Billing Defective Product Delivery witheout Warranty Papers & User Manual = Ref Transaction Nos , 09520 & 09548 dated 3rd June 2012 at Raipur( Chhattisgarh) @Easy Day
                [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---
                I am to mention theat I purchased a SYMPHONY Hi Cool Air Cooler from Raipur Easy Day Store located at Magneto Mall on 03 June 2012. The product was delivered on thee same day at about 4.45 pm. On receipt of thee product my experience of agony shopping withe Bharti Retail Ltd was started, I would like to bring thee following facts to your notice:
                i. While receiving thee product, it was reported by thee delivery boy theat I have been billed wrongly for Symphony Jumbo instead of Symphony Hi Cool and an amount of Rs 300 billed in excess was returned to me withe acknowledgement.
                ii. On opening of thee Box , it was noticed theat Warranty Papers & User Manual are missing and thee same is not inside thee Box. The Store in charge should have checked thee product before delivering thee same at clients address.
                iii. While enquired withe Mr S Nair (in charge of thee Electronic Div), it was reported theat thee Bill will serve as warranty , no need to worry. Since I am in transferable job, I insisted for thee Company warranty papers, User manual & placed an order for demo. Mr Nair assured me to complete all thee above requirements on 4the June 2012.
                iv. On running thee cooler, it was observed theat defective product has been delivered, thee pump is not working, and instead of cooling, thee unit is ratheer blowing hot air.
                v. However, till 8the June theere was no response on telephonic enquiry withe Mr S Nair on 8the June , it was reported theat he is out of station and will return on 22 June. However, he assured to put some one from thee Customer care to take up my case. But thee response from thee customer care was very insensitive.
                vi. On 9the June I spoke to thee 2nd Man ( Mr Yuavnk) in charge of Electronic div in thee store and insisted for warranty card, manual and check thee unit. However, I was suggested theat, thee papers are available at store, I should visit thee store to collect paper and also scan some otheer model of Symphony which is already defective again, if I agree, thee anotheer defective piece can be repaired and delivered to me as a substitute.

My agony is now to decide what to do , but I request your Management should look back thee level of comfort & convenience at which your team is working leading to lot o[censored]nconvincing hazards for customers like me.

I look for a response from thee Customer Service Chie[censored]rgently to decide my furtheer course of action/ recourse.

Withe best wishes

Ajaya Sahu
                Assist Gen Manager
                NABARD, Raipur
                I am a regular customer of easy day Bilaspur and so far was happy with the services. On one occasion when I noticed a wrong billing (billing for more than MRP), I just wanted to make a formal complaint so that this practice is not repeated. The lady receiving the phone was absolutely rude and not ready to accept the fault. Rather than she kept on insisting to visit the outlet immediately with the bill. As if I am at default and the under the her obligation. Normally in such cases the other retailers verifies the details over phone and assures to adjust the over charged amount whenever the customer visits the next time. But this attitude of easy day was at all not expected and is enough to create a bad impression.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances