Electricity

Electricity Complaints & Reviews

ankurjain3
dear sir/mam,
i am ankur jain from nanauta.i am working in anti corruption society chd.branch as tehsil president.here is very shortage of light before 3 days.here are the order of 5 hours within 24 hours.in nanauta.therefor the exams are running of students.plz.solve this problem.i have submit a complaint also before 270 days.but you did not take any action.plz.take action now.my cell no.is [protected].
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Electricity — Complaint Against Sub. Divn. Charkhi Dadri [Resolved]

sandeep chabbra
    TO
    M. D.
    D.H.B.V.N
    Respected Sir,
    I am a consumer of meter no SC-11 327....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Nalasopara...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

vijay1989
    Respected Sir/Madam,

Please provide electricity at my village,i.e Vill-Lukharya, Post-Garhwana,Distt-

Auriya(UP) 206242.We are facing so many problems without electricity like if mobile

discharge,then go to others village to charge it.Only One kilometer required to cover

my village. So that please concentrate on my problems.If you not handled this

than please forward concern person contact Nos,mail id & anyother, so that I

can contact him for the same.I will be very thankful to you if you do,so please help

me on this matter.

I will be very thankful to you if you do so.

With Regards,

Vijay kumar Yadav,

+91-[protected],

+91-[protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Electricity — Electric Voltage Fluctuations [Resolved]

ak1972

I live in Swastik Residency Row Houses, Ghodbunder Road, 400607.

Since last two months there...
      Complaint category Utility Services

CHRRESIDENT

I am resident of Chandran Nagar,Chrompet. For the past few weeks there has been regular power failure (especially during nights) .It is extremely difficult to manage during this hot summer.

In addition to this if the power supply is there then the problem of low voltage is persistent.
      Due to this our electronic devices are at great risk.

We have logged complaints on this.

Please take neccesary action against this
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Ramu
        We all know that after Bangalore city faces shortage of electricity. That too after the BBMP elections got over the power-shut-down has become more rampant.

But I am surprised to see, in Banaswadi, MLA Mr. K J George's office is fully lit entire night. There are three flood lights and around 20+ garden lights glowing around this office; eventhough the office is closed.

How can a public servant (atleast we expect him to be) can allow this to happen when the students appering for their tenth class examination are grappling with power shortage.

Electricity — wrong / access billing

This is to MAHAVITRAN [ MSEDCL ] we have our company C.G Ineternational located in Plot No. D-182/4, MIDC ,Village - Shirwane , Navi Mumbai - 400 705. The said company is closed since 2009 and hence the consumption of our Electricity is very minimum. To surprise we have recd a bill dated 4th Jan ' 2011 for the month of Dec '10 for Rs. 271110.

We have already made offiicial complaint to the concern department but no reply. Infact even for the month of March ' 2011 we have recd a current bill amount of Rs. 45,500 /- when the consumption is nil.

After making complain again and again their is no response. we would like to look into the above matter and do the needful .

thanking you,
        for C.G.iNTERNATIONAL.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Nature & Environment

PREETIKHATTAR
          My consumer no. (K. no.) is [protected]E. Our Electricity average consumption is 750-800 units for 2 months but the latest bill received for the period 8/9/09 to 8/11/09 shows the consumption of 1515 units which is not possible as per our average consumption records. We are noting our daily meter Reading after that bill which shows the Meter Reading on 27/11/09 is 26018 as per this reading only 223 units are consumed 20 days (8/11/09 to 27/11/09). Hence it is not possible that our consumption was increased to 1515 units 2 months.
          So it is requested that check our Electricity Meter and Revise our Electricity Bill as per our actual consumption.

My mobile no.[protected]

REQUEST FOR CHECKING OF EXCESS CONSUMPTION READING SHOWN BY ELECTRICITY METER

malcolm Hill
            58a Abingdon Road,
            LONDON W8 6AP

Ref no.[protected]

Dear Sirs,
            I received two telephone calls from you. One for Gas,which covered an invoice that arrived when I was away on holiday. I paid it by credit card Then yesterday one for electricity for which I explained that I had received no invoice. Payment was nonetheless demanded. When I asked for an invoice the caller tried to threaten me with a charge in addition to the amount owing a charge of £14 and a fine of £50 would be incurred. I received a reminder by post yesterday. This is crude thuggery. It is not professional. A call can be made by anyone. I demand an apology in order to continue my account.

Yours faithfully,

Malcolm Hill

C.M.Jha
              I reside at Shipra Sun City. There is no power from 27/07/09 9:00 pm to till today evening i.e. from last 24-hours. The power supply company is least bothered to rectify the problem. I rue my decision to live at Shipra Sun City. Apart from regular short supply of electricity, entire underground cable of Shipra has rotten like anything and it goes burst on daily basis but nobody is interested to sort out the mess.I just fail to understand who is looking after the maintenance of external electricity sytem? whether it is Shipra management who has got defunct(it seems) or UPPCL.
              mera yaha 48m hour se light nahi hai maine bijali wale se xchk karya usne kaha ki aap ki light pol se gol hai.
              main chhata hu ki meri light jaldi se jaldi aa jaye
              my adresss.