Electricity Bill
1.3

Electricity Bill Complaints & Reviews

Iam rajesh, iam living in chennai city, annanagar circle .in my home and two others home in same street, cable is burned before eight month, electricity board ask money around 30000 for replace the cable, we are middle family we cant pay that much of money, we need to change cable, while now we taking power from other, before bill come around 2, 000 . but now no cable and taking current from other homes, now electricity board asking to 6000 two months once, i dont know how they taking reading from meter . this is correct or wrong ? electricity board locate kilpauk water tank, home location near t.p.chatram, two month once we paying bill properly, they why asking money to replace the cable, even not in street its locate in main road

Hi, this is in regard of "electricity bill High and without any reason Meter cost added in Bill" In month of June " High bill was generated due to meter reader as many time they not come to check meter and they just mention meter reading as per their own decision. I went to SDO " Noida Sector -9 for seeking help to get the issue resolved . They never accepted that bill is wrong . when we asked him to look all history form last 2 years to till May you will find we never consumed huge electricity but sadly they not listen. After approaching 15 to 20 time asking for help SDO updated they will check meter and for that I have to pay extra 625 RS to fix another meter to check our current meter . After one meter they said they is no issue with your old meter and replaced my old meter with Check meter . we asked first we are amazed to know that there is any issue with current meter and if there is no issue with Current meter why you changed, they said this is process and also said they will add extra amount for this new check meter cost around 4000 to 5000 RS. We are really SAD and frustrated with this kind of support and service, where we go for this. Also just to update you there is no Bill Generated and shared form last 3 month where we again complaint for that and no one is listening. Now we are contacting you to get all help.

Dear sir, as per my complant we have not recived the bill of elect meter time to time we have facing the problem in deposit time like huge of amount of consumption we have recived the bill like three month from long time as per compant rule only two month bill will be calculated and this rong pls make the our bill time to time and only two month not greater then . add acc no -E42JPO70999A VIJAY SINGH VERMA NEW PUNJABI BAGH THANKS VIJAY SINGH VERMA [protected]

Not received electricity bill for the bill ni 6EC5175 and 6EC5176

We are not received the Electricity Bills for the Month of June 2014. Most of the time we are not receiving the electricity bills at regular time. Please do the needful because the last date is 15th of this month.

Sir, I'm resident of 447 g/f h.b.c sector 21 -d faridabad last month i have registered a complaint in our electricity office that our meter is running very fast and due to which our bill also get doubled. But no one comes to our house for checking meter even after a month. And they have also sent electricity bill according to that fast meter reading no one is listening to our complaint in that electricity office.

I am leaving in Jabalpur. My present address is 698, Rashid Gunj, Madha Tall Ward, Jabalpur (MP) My meter No is 187404 and Pool No is MP-10C. Few months ago wire near meter was cut by rat and some fault in meter also. I have give complant about this in Electric Office, Jabalpur. However there is no action done by them. may i request you to change the wire and check the meter at the earliest.

Respected sir / madam
            I archana singh want to check my electricity meter as my bill goes higher and higher as my previous...

our bill of june month is of Rs. 2368.our all previous bills have been under Rs 1300.there is no AC.and we suspect that our meter is running fast.our customer id is[protected].how ever the reading of the meter is correct.we want a checking of the electric meter.

Respected Sir or Madam, This is Viswanathan PL form Perungalathur(Consumer no.[protected], am quite shocked to receive the electricity bill amounting Rs.6, 882/- against electricity consumption, for the last two months at my home. It is just not possible for me to have used so much of electricity in the last two months.It seems that there is a fault in meter box. for your reference, i enclosed the copy of the receipt for the bill. So i am kindly requesting you to rectify the problem and please do all the needful. THANKING YOU, with Best regards, Viswanathan PL

My bill is coming was not correct from the last 4 four moths my bill was coming to much..i complain in the electricity board and they change the meter..but problem was not resolved please help me out of this.. My service no is 3424303 My bill no is[protected]

Hi sir we don't get electricity for 12-16 hrs daily. After every two hrs electric comes for ten minutes. Many a times at nights electric goes on for 12 hrs at a stretch. This is only happening in my locality irrespective of paying bills on time. I reside in Pankhatoli, Nayatola, Muzaffarpur, Bihar. We have been given a call center no which is[protected] but after calling them many times one of the staff has taken my number and keeps calling. His no is [protected]. electricity goes off only in Nayatola and no other parts of Muzaffarpur. Why? Are we not suppose to have lights for 24 hrs. At this point of time from 10pm onwards there is no light it's 1:45am. Give solution. If required then we are willing to contribute money but give electricity we have small children and old people and normal people who also breathe and feel the heat. Please come back with a solution.

Electricity Bill Recent Comments