Electricity Board

Electricity Board Complaints & Reviews

hello sir,
i am complaint in power cut. the electricity board publish in news paper daily 2 hours power cut but my place daily 6 hours morning 6am to 8am, 12pm to 2pm, 5.30pm to 6.30pm, 7.30pm to 8.30pm power cut . other places to power cut in 3 hours. my place in thoothukudi corporation 55 ward (Bharathi nagar, subash nagar, elil nagar,pon nagar)
10th and 12th student not studying in morning and evening times. so please help me
immediate action this my request.
hello sir,
i am complaint in power cut. the electricity board publish in news paper daily 2 hours power cut but my place daily 6 hours morning 6am to 8am, 12pm to 2pm, 5.30pm to 6.30pm, 7.30pm to 8.30pm power cut . other places to power cut in 3 hours. my place in kabir choura 55 ward (Piplani katra )
immediate action this my request.

Hi, I reside in Sri Ganganagar. We are facing the problem of the uncertain deduction in the electricity since one month. Everyday we face many problems due to the power cuts, as we cant study without electricity, we cant sleep well without electricity and due to this uncertain deduction in the electricity we are face many issues in the water supply as well because the timings of water supply doesn't match with the power cut timings,,
    At times we are bound to sleep without electricity whole nights. People went to complain about it to the electricity board but the people and the officers don't want to meet people and they are doing nothing for us..This issue is increasing day by day and everyone is affected by this problem here..
    please help us

Respected Sir,
      I tried to talk with JE who is responsible for Kardhana but JE has not given any response.
      ...

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am living in Sukhrali village ,Gurgaon. In our village people are openly using illegal connections i.e. they are stealing elctricity .even the electricity people are aware of the facts, they dont take any step. Please help because due those people we are suffering from fluctuations also.

Thanks & Regards

My name is chandan baghel and i am from a very small village( katka aharan agra.)
        recently my village got electric we have taken electric connection but some employ of eclectic bord. they daily broke the wires because of take some money from us and and we are in so problems. so it is requested to you please take some action against it.

Please do something we are so need full.

Yours truly.

Chandan baghel ([protected])
        Aug 13, 2020

With due respect I bet to state that I am living in village and want to install a new electric meter and I have visited a several time in the office of Line-Man which is situated at Kheri (JIND) but I have requested to them to get installed the new electric meter but they are not giving the way I do not know why they are not taking interest to install the new electric meter. I do not know what is the reason behind this.
          Non-cooperation by line-man
          line-men are non-cooperative, they are not put up the signature related to new connetion documents.

Electricity Board — Billing [Resolved]

I faced a issue with EB Bill in the month of Jan 2011. I paid my EB Bill in correct time. because of poor awarness of EB billing...

My EB Connection no.[protected] registered in my name V.Ranganathan address G-4 Aswamedha Apartments 119 (87 old no ) Velachery road Guindy 600032

While computerising they entered my name as V.Rengarajan
            In spite of several requests at the time of Payment and endorsing correct name and phone no. no action is taken so far.Is there no accountability for persons entering the name in the system I request the authorities to go thru the files and change my name in the system Ihve not given any letter to change my name and I have not changed my name in my life

Ranganathan
            Aug 13, 2020

valasaravakkam, chennai 87 - madurai perumal koil st. - in this area, we are frequently facing power cut / low voltage problem regularly

we have given complaints, also we have recived proper reply. but the problem has not solved till now.
              Aug 13, 2020
              in many places of bisunpur having pin 828130 of dhanbad district people using bamboo in stead of electric poles . The wires are very close to earth. It may be dangerous in future. In many places there are no electric poles. The distance between electricity poles and houses are vary far. so people are using bamboo. In some places drain are very close to bamboo.
              Jharkhand electricity board should pay attention on it.

unreasonable charges

The Electricity department has added 59200 unreasonably in my electricity bill. What should I do? Whom should I contact?

We are residing at 3/622, govindan Nagar 6th Cross Street, Palavakkam, Chennai - 600 041.

We have a single phase Electrical connection and the post from which the live wire is connected is in bad shape and it will fall at any moment, we have made several complaints to the EB office and all our efforts was at vain, a new post had been brought to replace the existing one and it is still lying at front of our house for the last 6 months and till date the EB department had not found time to replace the damaged one.

We have frequent power cuts problems and when we complaint to the office, the line man will come and say that they cannot climb on the damaged pillar to reconnect the wires,and make damage to thier own life and they have returned without repairing, we have even slept 2-3 days without power connections, it is very bad and severe during summers. We have made several complaints to the EE and each time he will promise that that will be completed within a weeks time, and till date we are getting power only from the damaged pillar which can fall anytime.

We request your good offices to talk to the concerned authorities and give instruction to replace the faulty pillars as early as possible.