EMS

EMS Complaints & Reviews

khan ashhar
Dear sir i was send urgent docoument from sakaka saudi arab to india jhakhand.date 01.11.2015. but recived 19.11.2015.afte 19 days recived, therfoe my work laps. no benifit of ems.at time of booking promish 3, 4 days deliver and take charge urgent fee.my track no.EE[protected]SA. i want answer, who is reponsible for tis wrk.please reply me othrowise i will file complain comission office of post office.
why delay deliver.
I have not received my product it is in Delhi custom

thompaul12
    Hello, please i need help. i have a package coming from USA and has arrived india since 29th november but still with customs. its just a little package containing a watch and shirt which my sister sent. i wonder why its been held for such a time, it normally clears off within a day. am hoping they don't have a problem with it. i normally have them ship using ups or fedex but since this was a small package i ordered it should be shipped using usps. package tracking number is EC[protected]US. please anyone that can help should pls contact me on my email at; [protected]@yahoo.com or my number which is [protected]. thanks.

ketandip
      Your item was handed over to Customs(REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR) at[protected]:31:00
      Timing Site Status
      [protected] 00:21:08 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center
      [protected] 08:20:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Arrival at Sorting Center
      [protected] 09:49:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Handed over to Customs
      [protected] 14:31:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR Handed over to Customs

this is all details i get online when tracking for my parcel, when would i get it, since 23rd august, its with customs, when would i get it?
      The parcel was sent from Indonesia on 12th December, 2014. EMS no, EE[protected]ID. It has not been received in Kolkata, India. Please help us to trace the whereabouts.
      The sender is Doli Galani from Jalanayani no.7, Medan- 20111.
      The Reciever is Gul Bharwani from 11, Priyanath Mullick Road, Kolkata-700025.

harry7077
        hello can u guys help mee plzz.. m harry 4m delhi .. i ordered some stuff 4m site nd ems is delivering it.. i havnt recived it yet as its wth customss...
        i giv u d tracking id..Tracking Number:EE[protected]CN
        plz help me out in it..

[protected]:55:12 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center
        [protected]:18:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Arrival at Sorting Center
        [protected]:00:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA MUMBAI PAR Handed over to Customs
        [protected]:09:00 REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR Handed over to Customs
        One traveling bag and one doll house is not delivered at given address. Photo attached.

jamal salifu
          My Name is Jamal Salifu,an international student of Desh Bhagat Institutes of Management of Computer Science,Mandi Gobindgarh-Almoh Road(Punjab).I was expecting a package form Ghana to Mumbai Airport,which arrived on 19/11/2011 with a track number CP[protected]GH.
          Less I forget,it arrived together with a parcel with I have received but yet no package.This package contain food items which can spoil at any time.I am really worried.If you trace and track this package kindly send it to me as quickly as possible.

delay of delivery

EMS — delay to deliver important document

EMS Postal service is late to dilvar my medical college's call latter.Because of their late dilivary i might have lose my admission.Date of dilivery[protected]. And i recived on[protected]

EG[protected]IN IS MY SPEED POST NUMBER.

NARANPURA POST OFFICE AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
          waiting for my package
          Hello Im Duncan R Petroni living in Brasil on the 13/01/2016 mf father sent me a parcel from the Island of Malta by EMS post parcel tracking number CF[protected]MT...the parcel arrived in Brasil on the 18/01/2016 passed customs and fiscal controll and was fowarded to be deliverd to the destination address so up till today i have not received it i try tracking it and it sgows its in transit .. please if you could have a look at this situation ...

thanks alot

Duncan ...email [protected]@gmail.com

Nachiket Khasnis
            Hello All,

My uncle sent parcel from USA tracking number EI[protected]US... On 28th Spet 2011 its showing custom clearance... I received some kind of letter from custom department saying I need to submit few documents... one of them is "Import export code" What kind of [censored] is this?? Its written clearly that its a personal parcel and hence I do not have such code... Rest all documents are already in the parcel...

I am ready to submit price list, information documents again... but the number given on the letter[protected] is out of order... Customer care people are least bothered to answer anything about it... I am really pissed off...

If anyone can help me... Can you pls call me on +91-[protected]??

I doubt at all people from EMS would read this.... So, I looking for support from someone who can help me...

the parcel has two electronic items... and they are used for couple of days in USA already... Do I need to pay duty? The cost is around 200 USD.. They are sent as gift...

This is gift for my wife... And I need to have it on or before 18th October 2011... with stupid government post services... I doubt if it would really happen...

Would be glad if someone helps...!!

Best Regards
            Nachiket Khasnis
            Pune

shafi orchid

M/s Natural Health Supply.com (from USA) dispatch by speed post USPS a parcel containing TWO circuit board and catalog as a DESIGN and DEVELOPMENT replacement towards defective send earlier these are SAMPLES which is for QUALITY INSPECTION and DEVELOPMENT. The tracking number is " EC[protected]US " on April 26, 2011. As per tracking report we find that the parcel is held up at customs since 1th MAY 2011. I regret to state that so far i did not receive any communication letter. I shall very much appreciate if the same is sent on my mail id [protected]@moredice.com

I am an electronic engineer, i am 40 plus and my life i spent on research and development in electronics. I am helping young engineers in design and development of electronic circuits for industries. samples is for study and is of general nature. I assure of my commitment made above. Hope you shall be kind to clear the consignment and oblige.

Thanking you with best regards

SHAFI

ORCHID HOME (Attn;Mr.Shafi)
              Dana Chambers, 2nd floor,
              Masab Tank, Hyderabad 500028, INDIA
              Tel :[protected]
              EMS speed post EH[protected] IN is not deliver, which has posted on 06 MARH 2012 Gurgaon to Ghaziabad (UP).Please give status.
              I choose speed post for time saving, but if speed post deliver status is like this, then ordinary post speed WHAT!

regi b. abraham
                I send a speed post from bangalore Kalyan Nagar post ref: No: EK 44/227856IN to lucknow on FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2011. to my best knowledge it did not delivered and and what is the status of it. Please send me the reply in my mail or Phone urgently.Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com, phone: [protected].
                I have speed posted my registration form for international conference on[protected] at address Geeta Institute of Management and Technology, Kurukshetra.

My speed post no. is[protected].

But till now it does not received at the given address.

Plz check it out.
                My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com

sanjaysuretech

I really disappointed with EMS services.

I am expecting a corrier from Korea which has been dispatched on 27th Dec.2010 and It didnt reached yet on 10th Jan.2011. Not even getting any status where it is exactly from net also.

AWB Number is : EM[protected] KR

They do not work and even doesnt talk when contacted over helpdesk or at Post offices. From past 10 days I am calling over their help desk nos.(Mumbai ,[protected] &[protected]. But no one is picking up the calls. The Phone wasn't engaged, its ringing but no one cares.

Can anybody help us to get the delivery of my parcel.

Sanjay
                  I have not received a parcel which arrived in the uk on the 18th of February, it's tracking number is EE[protected]CN, I am very dissapointed with this service.

Yours faithfully

Emma Ellis
                  I purchased a medical equipment from Changchun Matenu Apparatus Ltd, Lvyuan District Changchun China. It was sent to me via Ems courier service, on the 2011/10/17 to my address i.e " The overseas education faculty of the second military medical university, 800 Xiangyin road, Shanghai China". And i am still yet to receive the parcels with tracking numbers EK[protected]CS and EK[protected]CS. Yesterday (2011/10/21) one of the company staff of matenu apparatus ltd, sent two document showing that one "Zhang Ming Qin" collected the parcel with tracking number EK[protected]CS . I dont know how that will be possible because my name is " Tijani Giaze Sani " and my telephone number is [protected] . All this information are on my parcel. My University is a military Institution, and the faculty administrator are always aware of whatever is brought in. I will be grateful if this problem can be resolved and my parcels sent to me. Thank you.

[ NB - My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com ]

tigga95
                    My parcel was shiped on 4/11/2010 via EMS tracking No. EE[protected]CN the traking information showed showed delivered on 12,13 and 16 of November 2010 but the parcel was not delivered I went to the Post office Kalianpuri But the Post man who deliver the good to my area Mayur vihar phase-3 newdelhi told that my Last name was incorrect and also my house No. I on enquiry with the dealer have found that it was not so my last name and my house No. was correct the postman lied and my parcel has been sent back. Who will take the responsibility and can such errors be corrected. Will the parcel be sent back again?
                    AGREE
                    i want to claim my ems package.. how to do it ? i have the receipt . which branch should i go to claim it? they did not specify my celphone number .just p.o box. anybody help? thank you.