Era Infra Engineering Limited

to: [protected]@eragroup.in
bcc: [protected]@yahoo.com,
[protected]@eragroup.in, br...

anujm47
Dear Sir, I am Anuj Mishra ex.Employee(Project Engineer Employee cod 12340)of Era infra engineering limited, C-56/41, Sector-62, Noida-201303 my six month salary and form[protected] is pending in this organization and no any positive action by higher authority or concern person so I have submitted resignation later with site clearance, No dues/NOC regarding my pending salary and form[protected] by project site on 14th Sept 2013 to Division HR head Mr. Rakesh Chandra(Mo. No.[protected]) and HR V.P. Mr.Raj Sharma (Mo.No.[protected])Noida Office but no any positive reply or action up to till date. Dear sir my humble request to you please help me in this mater.

Rajat9Sahni
    Dear All, CAUTIOUS for ERA Landmark Ltd :- I want to tell you ERA make one sided Builder Buyer Agreement in Cosmo Court Sector - 86, Gurgaon. This is harmful for investors. Because main Four Points :- Possession after 5 years for signing the Agreement (applicable when ERA signed and return to us) they sold in July 2011. It's almost more then 7 Years it means 2018 to 2019. Escalation of area 5% to 10% they charge on market rate. They want EDC & IDC 100% on Ground Floor and 100% PLC also after that, as per our builder they never charge like this. And ERA also bound with Ansal Housing in this Project for Completion Certificate. Now, I want to tell you anyone interested to fight Agreement with ERA then call me [protected] or mail me [protected]@gmail.com and post the comments also. Regards, Rajat Sahni

[Oct 05, 2013] Era Infra Engineering Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    This Company is not reply on his One Sided Builder Buyer Agreement because they know very well. And also show any Papers like Ownership Records, Associate Companies Agreement & other related documents from Competent Authority. If they have all papers then why not showing the papers ?

That's why we need a Regulatory Bill for this type of Builders.

They are fraud builder . They do these unlawful activities only . They will also not give possession to any of the so called projects launched by them with no base . They will first not give possession easily and even if they give years after their commitment, it will be of shoddy quality . if you seek to take your refund, they will pay in installments and even installment cheques would get bounce off as it is happening with me . I have charged them in u/s 138 also along with fraud . Do contact me for a united forum fight against them .

reg
    sachin
    **** NOTICE****

Hi Admin / All Members,

We filed the case last year in Jan' 2014. Now ERA filed the reply in Hon'ble State Commission, Delhi. Now Argument will starts further.

Now we have some sure-short Evidence in our hands.

"Now we are planning to go Criminal Case in U/s 156/3 in District Court for the offence U/s 420, 120B & other charges".

And we will invite you also join in our Consumer as well as Criminal Case. May be we require then we will go to Civil Court also.

If you are interested to join & fight against all then reply through Call / SMS /email - [protected]@yahoo.com.

Now this is your Call you want to join with us or not.

We appreciate if you join & do something for yourself.

Thanks & Regards,
    Rajat Sahni

Manish Jain
    Dear sir, my pf status not shown and passbook not downloaded also.hence how can I justify to company to submit my pf amount.Please update my KYC details for claim transfer request proceeding also.i hv send u screenshots related to my problem. Take relevant action on it.
    Name -. Tarun kumar
    UAN no[protected]

RAJIV KUMAR
      Date: 14.01.2010

RE: Enquiry of Status of Air Mail
      We have dispatched a document through Speed Post though Air Mail on 04.11.2009 vide No. RR[protected]IN (Copy of which is attached for your reference) to the following addressee in Zambia:

Ms. Dimple Rachhodh
      Era Power and Infrastructure Zambia Limited
      Post Box no. 3104, 39
      Millennium Village,
      Long Acres, Lusaka
      Zambia.

However the recipient has still not received the same. You are requested to kindly confirm the status of the said Speed Post/Air mail.

Rajiv Kumar

Air Mail to Zambia

Era Infra Engineering Limited — Regarding P.F. Enquary [Resolved]

Om Prakash Prajapati
        Sub : Regarding P.F.Amount

I am Om Prakash Prajapati my company name is...