Euronet Worldwide
1.5

Euronet Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

I have recharged my airtel mobile no. [protected] of west Bengal region from nashik Maharashtra on 03 Oct 2011 at 0503hrs for INR 200.00 through icici net banking.
At 0504hrs on the same date i received a message from 555555 stating that your request is under process,kindly check balance after some time.but yet at 0848 hrs on 07 Oct 2011 i have not received my recharge balance.
I have quired to airtel,but [protected]@in.airtel.com is telling your transaction might be failure. my bank is showing payment status is success.
The details of my bank payment are as follows:

Biller details:

Amount : INR 200
Date of Payment : 03 oct 2011
Payment Status : Success
Payment remarks : 0112

Kindly look into the matter, and do needful.

From:
Sachin Saxena
Aug 13, 2020

Hi This is Vivek, My Mobile number is [protected]. This is a complain, regarding online recharge using ICICI Bank which was done on 08.09.11. I made a recharge of Rs.220 using ICICI Credit card. Amount is debited from my account but no amount credited in my moible. I called ICICI customer care and they said that the biller has claimed the amount. I do not have any other info apart from a transaction ID which is 880581. Need some help to recover the amount.

Biller address is
    ****************************
    Aug 13, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
    The amount was refunded t my account.

SIR,MY MOBILE NUMBER: [protected].I HAVE RECHARGED MY MOBILE USING ICICI BANK INTERNET BANKING OF Rs.110.00 ON 07.03.2011.MY MOBILE IS YET TO BE RECHARGED OR THE AMOUNT IS NOT YET RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT.PAYMENT ID:[protected] Rs:110.00
      DATE OF PAYMENT:07/03/2011
      ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
      PAYMENT STATUS: SUCCESS
      PAYMENT REMARKS: 1012

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY AMOUNT BACK.THANKING YOU,
      DIVAKAR.K
      [protected]@yahoo.com

BSNL Mobile — BSNL Recharge not yet done

I have recharge my brother's BSNL prepaid Mobile (gujarat circle) using ICICI online Mobile Prepaid Recharge Facility Through Internet Banking for Rs 344.0 on 15/8/2009 at 13:00 pm and haven't received any refill as yet (13.00 pm 16/8/09).

Amount of Rs 344/- already been deducted from my account. Upon asking customer care center, they replied it will take 4 days to process.
      I have recharge my brother's BSNL prepaid Mobile (gujarat circle) using ICICI online Mobile(No. [protected]) Prepaid Recharge Facility Through Internet Banking for Rs 56.00 on 06/10/2009 at 09:30 pm and haven't received any refill as yet (05.15 pm 07/10/09).

Amount of Rs 56/- has already been deducted from my account.

Pl look into the matter at the earliest and do the needful.

Rajneesh Prasad, New Delhi.
      Mob.:[protected]

Payment Remarks : 0714

Soni Parag
        Mob:[protected]

Euronet worldwide — Airline ticket Issue

I have booked a round trip from Make My Trip, Mumbai to Chennai and Back to Mumbai on 14th of October, I was Booked In IT - 3181 (Kingfisher Red) departing Mumbai at 06:40 hrs on 16th oct 09 and reaching Chennai 08:25 hrs I was charged 13270 for this journey and my return to Mumbai is booked in 9W – 2701 on 19th oct 09 departing Chennai at 12:00 hrs and reaching Mumbai at 13:45hrs. And I was charged 8800 for this flight. Totally I was charged 22070 for the whole trip.

As soon as I booked the flight I got a error and I the screen showed the “YOUR PAYMNET HAS BEEN PROCESSED,. HOWEVER DUE T COMUNICATION ERROR THE SYSTEM WAS UNABLE TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING OUR CUTOMER EXECUTIVE WILL CALL YOU WITHIN ONE HOUR ON THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY YOU”, however this gave me my trio ID (FLT[protected]) I check the trip details by the trip ID & My booking from Mumbai to Chennai was not confirmed and said it was under process however I was already charged for the whole round trip.

However at this time it was 14:00 hrs, no one called me till 15:00. I chose to call your customer support, I spoke to ms Karandeep, she said the booking is confirmed and she gave me a temp PNR (4ZNJL7) and she said I will receive the confirmed PNR number in 4 Hrs (Complain Number IN910R0042421), this means I had to check at 19:00hsr, however I checked at 21:00hrs, nothing had happened so again I called up your customer support this time I spoke to ms Shika and she had no clue of what had happened when she checked my details, so at that time I asked her to transfer the call to a supervisor, I spoke to this nice Gentleman Mr. A Kumar, I narrated the whole story to him and he said he will help me out he put on hold for about 5-7 mins, when he came back he said the booking is confirmed, however it will take 10 more mins to generate the PNR and he said instead me holding the line as a good will gesture he would call me back in 10 mins as I was sure he will not call me I told him that he can take half hour, but he should call me. As make my Trip always did they ensured no body called me up.

Now when I m checking my booking I cant the see my booking of Mumbai Chennai flight, and when I check the mount charged its Rs10481, I don’t know where’s my booking, where’s the rest of the money that was charged to me. Even after this I called up your customer team and they have no clue of what’s happened, and again I have spoken to a supervisor Mr Mohammed and he has assured me a call back in 3 hrs, and no one has called me.

Now i do not have a booking and i have been charged also.

Please help me

You can get in touch with me on [protected]

Hello Mam/ Sir,
          This is in reference to the payment done for the Prepaid Mobile Recharge for my number -[protected] on March, 17, 2011 of 300.00 Rs. But till noe netiher the recharge is done nor I received any message. Here is the Payment details:
          Payment details for Payment Id [protected]

Amount (Rs) INR 300.00
          Date of Payment 17/03/2011
          Payment Remarks 0314

ILFS FINANCIAL CTRE, BKC, BANDRA - 400051

Looking forward for the positive response asap
          Thanking you,
          Tarak Dasondi
          Hello Mam/ Sir,

This is in reference to the payment done for the Prepaid Mobile Recharge for my mother's number - 91-[protected] (Andhrapradesh, BSNL Cell) on No 11, 2009 for Rs 562.00. But till noe netiher the recharge is done nor I received any message.

Here is the Payment details from my ICICI Bank a/c:

Kindly address this issue

Thanks & Regards
          Ravi
          Dear Ravi,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

I Suresh Kumar had done a recharge of Rs 100 from my ICICI Bank Credit Card on my Mobile Number ([protected]) and yet i didnt get any recharge amount and nor any message. My credit card is debitted by Rs 100 and I still not get the recharge amount on my mobile number.

The transaction details are as follows:

Date of Payment 14/03/2011
            Payment Remarks 0111

ILFS FINANCIAL CTRE, BKC, BANDRA - 400051

Please look into the case and resolve the issue as early as possible, or refund the amount (Rs. 100/-) immediately to the credit card account.
            Thanks.

Sincerely,
            Suresh Kumar.

EURONET WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT LTD — Non recharge of prepaid mobile

EURONET WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT LTD, WEST QUADRANT, II FLOOR, Mumbai- 400051

Prepaid Mobile Recharge yet not done
            Hello Mam/ Sir,
            This is in reference to the payment done for the Prepaid Mobile Recharge for my number -[protected] on April 26, 2010 of 100.00 Rs. But till now netiher the recharge is done nor I received any message. Here is the Payment details:
            Payment details for Payment Id [protected]

Payee Name : PREPAID MOBILE RECHARGE

Address:EURONET WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT LTD
            City : MUMBAI
            Zip Code : 400051

euronet worldwide pvt ltd — non recharge of prepaid bsnl mobile

I have recharged my cellphone number [protected] by ICICIbank online recharge on 04 Mar 2011 balance 106 has been deducted from my account but my mobile was not recharged my payment ID is[protected], I have recharged my phone many times using this fascility; But this time bank is showing success by biller (EURONET WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT LTD WEST QUADRANT, II FLOOR,ILFS FINANCIAL CTRE, BKC, BANDRA) niether any message from bsnl nor from euronet. kindely do the needful

We are sorry to hear about your experience.We have made note of your mobile number.We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

I've done an online top up of Rs.100 Feb 14 2011. Till now I haven't received the same neither the refund. The details are given below. Clarify me regarding this ASAP

Date of Payment 14/02/2011
              Debit Account[protected]
              Payment Remarks 0103

Euronet Worldwide — PREPAID MOBILE RECHARGE

WEST QUADRANT, II FLOOR, ILFS FINANCIAL CTRE , BKC, BANDRA - 400051

I made recharge of rs 100 on [protected]

details:

Payment...

I have recharged my Mobile Number 91-[protected] on 7th Jan 2011 using ICICI net banking. The transaction was successful with the following details:

BILLER:

Consumer Details:-

Payment Details:-

Date of Payment 07/01/2011
                Payment Remarks 0505

However the balance is not yet reflected on my cell phone.

Dear sir
                  I have recharged my cellphone number [protected] by ICICIbank online recharge , even everything was fine before & I recharged my phone many times using this fascility; But this time bank is showing success by biller (EURONET WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT LTD WEST QUADRANT, II FLOOR,ILFS FINANCIAL CTRE, BKC, BANDRA) but when I asked to reliance customer care they said you didn't recharged your phone neither I got any message from telecom company. Well what to do sir, Please take anaction.
                  Thanks & regards
                  Rajeev
                  Dear sir
                  I have recharged my cellphone number [protected] AIRTEL FROM ICICIBANK PONDICHERRY.
                  But this time bank is showing success by biller (EURONET WORLDWIDE INDIA PVT LTD WEST QUADRANT, II FLOOR, ILFS FINANCIAL CTRE, BKC, BANDRA)

MY CELL PHONE IS NOT CREDITED

PLEASE DO THE NECESSARY.
                  have recharged my Reliance GSM & Airtel Chennai number [protected] and [protected] for Rs.50 each through ICICI bank on today ( 14/06/2011). But My both accounts is not created till now. This is second time i am facing the same issue. Please do the needful.

Biller Details:-

I tried recharging my idea number [protected] on 15th Feb 2012 for Rs 100/- through ICICI Bank. The number is not recharged till date, ICICI Bank says they have transferred to money to Euronet and IDea cellular is saying that they have not received any money from Euronet till date.
                  Kindly do the needfull, as see many complaints against Eoronet not not trasferring the money to respective service provider.

regards
                  vinod
                  Recharge Rs 110 airtel no But till now not recharge.

Citi bank approved no 508748