Europe Furniture

Europe Furniture Complaints & Reviews

We bought a sofa in Europe Furniture in trade centre. Meterial used in sofa is very poor and stitches got torn within a week.
And they have a given a number to contact for repair. They are not responding properly and they are keep on telling I will correct it next week. Nearly one and half month follow up with them. No action taken. Now they are not even picking my call. Very bad experience with Europe Furniture.

I went to Trade Centre - Chennai on 1st May'2016 and Ordered for a Classic Sofa Set . I was told that the Item will be Delivered with in 9 days and so far not received. Several Phone calls went un-answered and the Given Phone Number seems to be Fake. Always switched off. Even the Land Line number is not attended by anyone. I don't understand why Trade Centre Authorities allow these kind of Fradulent traders .

I am Ganesh from Neyveli. I have visited furniture exhibition at chennai trade centre on 27.03.2016. I have booked a king size cot with bed at Europe furnitures for Rs 40000. They told that they will deliver it to Neyveli On 30.03.2016. I have paid an advance of Rs.5000. They told me to contact on 29.03.2016. I have contacted several times to the phone numbers given in the bill. They are [protected]. Cell no of one Mr. Mohammed is [protected]. No response from both the numbers. By checking internet i came to know that there are lot of complaints about the same company. I dont know why chennai trade centre is allowing this type of companies and that too they are collecting entrance fees for the exhibition. Iam totally frustrated and dont know how iam going to get back my amount.please help me in this issue

We went to Chennai Trade Center and booked a sofa set with Europe furniture Chennai.
        They said they have the shop in Vanagaram .

They have promised to deliver the same by 15th march 2016 but its not yet delivered.
        Calling them on a daily basis. Most of the time they dont respond to calls. If they attend they say it will be delivered tomorrow and that tomorrow never comes.
        Very frustrated by there behavior. Dont know in what condition will the sofa be delivered.

Dont even buy anything from this buyer. He is a complete unprofessional.

We went to Chennai Trade Center and booked a furniture with Europe furniture Chennai.
          They said they have the shop in Vanagaram .

I paid full amount at the stall.

They said they would deliver the goods within two days.

After that we have not delivered yet. We are calling the shop numbers given in the receipt. It seems the numbers are fake. Nobody attending the call.

Dont know what to do next. When I searched through google. Lot of people already complained about this company. They have the store in Adambakkam Chennai.

Please visit this:

When I called the adambakkam office, they are saying go and check with vanagaram godown. And when I searched the office, no such office is there.

Why Trade Center is allowing this kind of frauds in the fair ? Anybody have suggestion ? Or similar issue. Please help us.
          Feb 20, 2016
          Got the things delivered. Thank you all for the support and the people who take the action . We have raised our concerns to different areas. All are fine now.
          Feb 18, 2016
          Updated by murugan2016
          Last two days, they are attending the call. And saying deliver by tomorrow.
          Just dragging the issue.

Every Trade center fair at Chennai, they are putting the stall. They behave the same manner for all the customers who paid in the fair.

Nobody is united and put a complaint against them.

They are taking advantage.
          Same Issue for me as well, I have paid a advance amount they are not picking my phone call.
          This is the no they Provided in Receipt:[protected],[protected].
          Kindly share if you get any updates about them.
          when you booked it ? I booked on 13-Feb.

It seems nothing is available in godown.

One guy named Fareedh was attending after a long no. of calls. The same cell number only

Another number is there for his manager. He is also not responding well.

Is there a way legally to file a complaint ? I sent a mail to Managing director of Chennai trade center. Yet to get a reply.

Plan to go their shop in direct. (Please let me know we can go together)
          Iam also facing the same problem taken full money supposed to deliver on Thursday but not yet delivered.
          Please let me know once you go there.
          oh god..! how many people they are cheating in each fair.

Still they are continuing.

I have two steps:

i) I used my debit card to pay the transaction. Even though the payment made to direct .
          I have raised through HDFC customer care and they want me to submit CardHolder Dispute Form.
          I submitted the same. Not sure whether I will get positive. I am trying best.
          It will take 8-10 days to response.

ii) mean while i wrote an email to MD of Chennai trade center

'[protected]@chennaitradecentre.org'

Dont know i will get reply . If he doesnt have a power, he wont do like this.

You guys please do above steps immediately.

And send me a private message.

My lawyer uncle suggested to go police state at Nandambakkam and give a complaint on them.

(Dont know how much they will make suffer us. ) . I will wait few more guys support.

Please send me a private message on your contact numbers..

Let us unite.
          Can we all go together to Adambakkam shop on Saturday between 10 to 11 AM.

Guys. pls respond immediately !!

REQUEST YOUR MASS SUPPORT...!!!
          Got the things delivered finally.
          At last my furniture is delivered... but the service is very poor... None of the specifications requested were fullfilled
          Horrible service by Europe Furnitures.
          I booked a wooden sopha set and they delivered to us in 3 weeks against there promised 5 days delivery.
          And the quality of the sopha is pathetic, the seat covers are not stitched properly and appears torn.
          After several phone calls and very bad response & attitude from the owner finally they have taken the seat covers from our home after 1 months of sopha delivery for servicing.
          I am not sure how Trade centre permits this shop in their exhibition.
          Any one who spots this shop in any trade fairs - PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THEM!!
          We went to Chennai Trade Center and booked a furniture with Europe furniture Chennai on July 2nd, 2016

I paid full amount at the stall.They said they would deliver the goods within two days.

Dont know what to do next. Lot of people already complained about this company. They have the store in Adambakkam Chennai.

Please help us.
          Guys,

I'm another new addition to the list. I ordered a cot, mattress and a dining table + 4 chairs during the trade fair at Chennai Trade Center on 25-Jun-2016 and paid full cash upfront. The delivery was promised to be done in a week. After numerous calls, I finally received my cot and mattress after 3 weeks. Thankfully, it was the one that I ordered. But the dining table was not delivered. After hundreds of calls and promises that it will be done the next day, I finally got it delivered around 10 days back but it has to be assembled. So again I have to make a series of calls to have them send a guy to assemble the dining set. This went on for another 4 days before someone showed up. I was at work that time. I was in big shock after reaching home and seeing the dining table furniture. While the table was what I ordered, the chairs were completely of different colour. And the table surface was damaged too. Now for over a week, I'm begging that guy to replace the chairs and the same old story continues. The guy that I speak is with is Mr. Rahman - [protected]. Completely useless and untrustworthy. Cannot keep up his word or commitments. I have even visited their Vanagaram warehouse couple of times but these guys have no sense of responsibility or shame. What I cannot tolerate is I'm at his mercy for the furnitures that I'm buying out of my money. Is there a way out of it? I'm thinking of going to consumer court. Any support from here?
          The same experience tome as well..

>> The guy that I speak is with is Mr. Rahman - [protected]. Completely useless and untrustworthy.
          Ordered a sofa in Europe furniture Adambakkam.. Paid 15k.. They assured delivery on May 26th.. Its June 6th.. Still struggling with them.. Daily cheating saying today, tomo.. Saying delivery vehicle started from vaanagaram. But then all the people there will switch off the phone and to the worst case, a guy named Mohammed who is incharge there will put ur number in reject list.. Have never seen such fraud people.. 15k is the money of our long time hard work.. Really heart breaking.. Need our money back.. Pls nobody go there and get cheated
          I ordered a sofa in deccan furniture they took 10000 as advance and r not attending calls

Europe Furniture Recent Comments