Eva Shoppers. Com

Eva Shoppers. Com Complaints & Reviews

This is to inform you that I had ordered for 11A-Stainless Steel 3 Poll Clothes Drying Stand with Breaking Wheel System (Blue) for Rs.499/- on[protected] and had also paid Rs.499/- online through Paytm QR Scan Code. But unfortunately the website turned out to be fake as no Phone or Email or the Product Confirmation was received and needless to say that Product was also not received. This is a fake website to make fool of a common man....

I have order smartwatch 399 but no mail no order status

I ordered hydraulic chair.. Money debited.. No update on shipping.. Item not received... Got cheated

Hi my name is manvendra i had ordered a watch from eva shoppers till now no information has come since payment and no order detail has come contact number is switched off and no reply on gmail sport also i think This is a fraud website, you should action this website and get all the websites of this type closed.

Hi my name is Yash Goyal i had ordered a earphones from eva shoppers till now no information has come since payment and no order detail has come contact number is switched off and no reply on gmail sport also i think This is a fraud website, you should action this website and get all the websites of this type closed....