Exotic Time Club Complaints & Reviews

Exotic Time Club is totally fraud company, staff is very aggressive and use abusive and offensive language on phone if you are asking them to confirm the booking. We had purchased 3 memberships from this company and none of them has been realised to confirmed booking since february 2010, staff always assures that we'll confirm you on phone after one week time and that one week never ends.
please take strict action against satff and management of this company. Now there two of three phones lines have been disconnected temporarily and if you ask the staff on phone about their office they will start shouting and never let you know about wereabouts of their address.
pls look into the matter seriously
regards
Aug 13, 2020

Exotic Time Club — regarding confirmation of reservation

I have requested for holiday confirmation vide my membership no 30465, spoken to Ms Preet several times on phone no 3933344 which is not in use now, but they never give any confirmed date of booking inspite of giving them different schedules every month. Now there all phone numbers mentioned on letter head are not in working position. so I feel this company is fraud.
I totally agree with you, its a totally fraud company. I was promised bookings at good place like Timber Trail, Chai Palace, Tarika, royal Palms etc but all that disappears when you pay. You have to plead for bookings for a year or more. They do it as if they are doing you a favour by giving you bookings, te hotel that they gave me, hotel lions in Chail was a nightmare. The geysers were not working, there was no electricity for half the stay, there was no cable TV, they only had 2 food items on offer, the blankets were smelling big time. So you end up with hotels that you wont pay to go to . They offered pampering coupons and later put conditions on their use, one coupon per week and one coupon per sitting, the parlours are busy most of the time, for diwali, karvachauth, and most of the parlours they say are not on the panel anymore. Overall its a shame how in a country like India we have no rules to stop companies like exotic time club from operating with such ease. They are cheats of the first order. It took me8 months to get a booking, that too at the dates ok with them in the middle of the week. Its ok if only 2-3 % of clients have problems, but in their case i think it will be fair to say that not even 2-3% will be happy with their services. They should not charge more than Rs 300 per night of package because that is their level of service. SO in nutshell DO NOT BUY.
Absolutely Correct. Infact it's EXOTIC FRAUD AND CHEAT TIME COMPANY. SAJAL KOSER

MEMBERSHIP ID 30134.
Exotic times clubs just sounds as they are fraud I recomend that no one should trust these frauds . These people make everyone a fool. I am manish ghavri from mgg i have took 4 memeberships 1 for me and other 3 for my friends i said trust me they said ok and we had issued 4 memberships from last 7 months we are trying to have a single booking at any parlour or any hotel our mobile phones are postpaid about 73 calls in month were found in my call details but every time they make new excuses . Day before yesterday i called and sai that my wife needs a booking at jawed habibs mgg in return the girl said sir we have cancelled the deal with jawed habib's mgg if you need a booking at habib's chandigarh there it is possible the next day we asked for booking of habib's chd she answered sir we have cancelled the deal with habi's chd now i said yesterday you have cancelled the deal with habib's mgg and now with chd also she said yes sir but parlour femina in sec 44 is available then i said see if there's nay hope there she said tommorow it is totally booked then i said that we want to have a nightstay in our flat so is there any booking day after tommorow she said they dont take bookings on friday saturday and sunday she also said if you need booking on monday it could be possible i said no. and today from last month 29th of march i have sent request for mussorie she said wait for 5 days and the days passed on passed and today when i made call she said that the hotels we deal with all over india are booked till july and after that we could give you a booking . after that a mess was created i would just like 2 say that they are 's, fools, bloody fools, stupids, 's . i am gonna file a case on them in consumer case if the same has happend with you and you also want to do the same then do contact me up
my contact no is[protected]

The matter starts from the year 2008, when i took this Holiday package. I referred couple of relatives to this company and they assured us the availability of the Hotels and got us enrolled. Both the referred relatives enrolled and had the worst nightmares, when the hotels which were assured prior to booking was not available as this was the gift which we planned to give to one of the newly wedded couple.
    We asked to refund the money for both the referred relatives, which took like 2 months to get the money back.

I still kept the faith and kept the Package with me hoping they will be fine one day. Anyhow they gave me a holiday package which was one night free in Timber Trail as selected by me which under the scheme was additional offer besides the regualr holiday package. After this is asked for the regular package in which i had 3 night 4 days free. I asked for different dates in different hotels but from Sept 2008 till June 2009, they have not able to give me the Hotel Bookings. I have couple of confirmations of booking dates from even their Team Lead/ Managers, but none of them were converted to the actual bookings.

When i bought this Package i was communicated that I will be given 2 rooms, but now when i asked them for 2 rooms they say the package is for 1 room only. When asked about the committment their sales guy has done, it was communicated to me that the sales guy did a wrong commitment and that sales guy is no longer working with them.

Waiting for more than 8 months, i lost my patience today and thought to put a complaint against the Holiday Provider Organizations as they are big time thiefs. Their website is http://exotictimeclub.com. Let me know how these cheaters should be stopped doing the Business as they are fooling the people.
    Some Experts from the Conversation held between Exotic Time Club Manager & myself

[Mar 30, 2009]

First of all I am extremely sorry for all the inconvience caused to you from our end and I assure you that strict action will be taken against the employees who have participated in this.

In regards to my conversation with you I confirm you 02 rooms for 02 days in Shimla in the 3rd or 4th week of may in honeymoon Inn or some decent property.

Harpreet Singh
    Manager (OPERATIONS)
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]-
    [Posted on 2nd May 2008]

Hi Harpreet,

Kindly get the reservation done for Honeymoon Inn for the dates 30-31st May.
    I hope you will get the reservations done this time as you guys have been delaying the same since Dec-2008.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    [Posted on 3rd June]

I will coordiate your bookings at the earliest.

Charu
    Head Concierge
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]
    [Posted on 4th June]
    Hi Charu/Harpreet/Kanika,

Since all the above three people as mentioned above have been giving all the false promises & false commitments, therefore this email is being addressed to all of you.

I am not sure how many more promises you guys going to break. You guys seem to test the customer patience till it breaks down. My booking reqest is with you guys with since Nov2008, which are very much in your records.

Let me know in which year you guys going to give the bookings at earliest.

Coordination, Commitment & Call You Back are three words you guys have been using since 8 months which have failed again & again.

With Due Regards
    Samit Kapoor
    Totaly disagree... like As i am the member with this club from last 2 years.As compare to others they pretty cheap packages pvovided with decent quality of services.i took a 4 star resort in goa with my family and i 3 nights stayed in pattaya(thailand)And they offered good discount on flights as well..according to me they are my permanant travel consultants...
    I dont think whatever posted is possible may be Mr.Samit might have not got availabilites but if you use the membership according to them when thay have their availabilities it is wonderful package and helps in saving a lot of money, think if you get 5 nights in a 3star or a 4 star at a cost 5000 who would not want to take up the membership add to that the vouchers they provide to you it comes as great concept and also helps in saving your money spent on holidays. In short i have had a great experience with them and would further continue to be associated with them. In fact i have even recommened the package to couple of my relatives and friends who are also very much satisfied with the services provided.
    Seems like Mr Vivek Awasthi & Mr Raj Tiwari comes from Exotic Time Club itself. I know the companies does the same by asking its employees or family members to load the comments.
    How come Mr Awasthi & Mr Raj came to know about the complaint i have posted for Exotic Time Club.
    simply u tried ur best . now simply see them through consumer forum. u have a solid ground, file a case against them and ask for compenation. ur hard earned money, the mental harassment u sufferd etc.
    Dear sir, madam
    Same thing as happened to Mr samit it happened with me also Amit sharma commited me 7nights trip to goa in oct on 8th of july i have sended my request.After that i didnt received any cal from their side its been almost 25 days they never cal me i use to call them every day In the begning kanika manoj and amit was saying you will get that booking but after 25 days they quit its not possible for them now i dont knw wht happen suddenly and now i said kindly cancel my membership no body is giving any response still im calling them daily but nobody is picking up i dont know im their customer or they mine because they always says i will cal u back in 10 min but they never call back. kindly cancel my membership im thankful to you guys for provinding me such a wonderful service
    I got a sales call from Exotic times club regarding the membership and they offered me 6 nights and 7 days stay at there list of hotels. Relying on them i bought the membership. Now i keep on calling them but i dont get any response. Every time they commit to give a call back but nobody calls. I spen approx. 9000/- on package and some 1000/- on Phone calls but no response. I think its a fraud organisation adn are making fools of people. Some of my knowns are also recieving the calls but i have warned them and have asked them not to subscribe them.
    Request you to please stop them and help me in getting my funds back.

Exotic Time Club — Bookings

Earlier Emails exchanged with Exotic

[protected]@exotictimeclub.com to me
    show details Mar 30 Reply

Harpreet Singh

Manager (OPERATIONS)

Hi Harpreet,

Kindly get the reservation done for Honeymoon Inn for the dates 30-31st May.

Hi Kanika,

Find below the committments by Mr. Harpreet.

Exotic Time Club to me
    show details Jun 3 Reply

I will coordiate your bookings at the earliest.

Charu
    Head Concierge
    0172—4666008
    Hi Charu/Harpreet/Kanika,

Let me know in which year you guys going to give the bookings at earliest.

With Due Regards
    Samit Kapoor
    samit kapoor to Exotic
    show details Jun 23 Reply

Let me know the definition of the Earliest?
    Issue that was reported by another Member

On 9/9/08, Sachin Kalra <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi Arun,

This is regarding the membership taken for Gaurav Arora through sales executive Ishat. This membership was taken especially on getting the confirmation on the availability of Royal Palms (4 star property) in Goa from 13th Dec.2008 to 19th Dec. 2008.

And now when the form has been filled up and rest of the formalities have been completed, one of your customer executive, Neha, confirmed that Royal Palms is not available for the said dates.

Neither she can provide any other property (4 star property) nor she could confirm the availability with Royal Palms.

Please cancel the membership and arrange for the refund of whole amount (Rs.5000) paid for the membership at the earliest. Also, please let me know the refund process and how much would it require for the money to be refunded back?

Please help me understand your stand & credibility on the commitment made by your sales executives while enrolling for the membership. This is totally un-professional way of working.

Sachin Kalra
    i need the booking in jan 26 27 .. but no one is giving me any response .. i am calling chd office they r saming every one is in dehli . i have suffer a lot bez of this package .if no one is going to listen me then i will go throw legal way as i am a lawyer of punjab haryana high court ... i will wait for very less time
    thanx...
    As above mentioned by Mr. Brijesh Kochhar and samit kapoor I got a sales call from Exotic times club regarding the membership and they offered me 4 nights and 5 days stay at there list of hotels and upto 40% off on air ticket, 12 Pamering vocher, fitness, dine & wine, Entertainment vocher etc. Relying on them i bought the membership. they give me Customer ID also. Now i keep on calling them from last 1 year but i dont get any response. Every time they commit to give a call back for hotel reservations but nobody calls. Even time they give in writting on Letter head for confirmation of Hotel Booking. I spen approx. 5000/- on package and some 1300/- on Phone calls but no response. I think its a fraud organisation and are making fools of people. Some of my knowns are also recieving the calls but i have warned them and have asked them not to subscribe them.
    Request you to please stop them and help me in getting my funds back.
    THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE FRAUD...PLZZ..PLZZ DON'T EVEN THINK OF GETTING THE MEMBERSHIP EVEN IF THEY PROVIDE IT FOR FREE... DON'T TRUST AMIT AND KANIKA...THEY ARE SHAMELESS PEOPLE.

THATS ALL

THANKS
    I agree absoloutely, THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER.. i also took a similar package from Exotic Times Club ( the name is fancy is it not) 3 nights - 4 days, the hotels shown while selling are 4 star but you will never get them as they are always busy, the hotels you end up getting are third class. The madams on the phone keep postponing things giving you false hopes and then some new madam is hired with amnesia and acts as if she knows nothing, so u start once all over again. It took me 1 year of harassment and shameful begging to these clerks to finally avail the package in the most crap hotels. in between the madams had the courtesy to tell me that i am lucky that i got the 1st two days of the booking early on, and therefore should not expect too much now. A lot of fighting and threatening later i got another 2 days in a hotel where there was no electricity, no cable, 3-4 items on the food menu, dirty blankets, faulty geyser etc. My sincere advice to anyone thinking of exotic times club package BIG NO.
    Hi All,

Exotic Time Club DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A FRAUD COMP AT ALL!!
    I had taken the gold membership last September and I am completely satisfied with the services they are providing. The point is as a customer we need to be a little flexible with the options of dates and hotels we are giving. I have till now availed 4 beauty vouchers, 3 dining vouchers and also went to Goa for a holiday in February.
    The hotel was very good and the flight tickets were quite reasonably discounted as per the market rates (trust me I had done a lot of survey in the market for the tickets). After all guys, what do we as customers think - we cannot be rigid about our choices as we have not bought them for a sum of 11000/-.
    Go Ahead! It is a deal not worth missing!!

Thanks!!
    Dear All,

I totally agree with Mr. Sumit.It seems like the whole story matches ours.We also faced the same fraud from Exotic time club.This was our first anniversary and we came in the false commitments of Exotic.They committed a three nites n four day stay in destination of our choice in a four star hotel.we followed them for more than a month but they just kept us on w8..no hotel n no flight was booked for us as they said all the hotels are booked and the flight charges were even more high than the actual cost...atlast our first anniversary was spoiled..this is the worst experience of our life...I will request all not to be a member of this fraud company..

rahul
    i m also suffering the same prob...why dont we people share your number ...n all together take some step against them...so that they never dare to do this kind of fraud to anyone...

Exotic Time Club — no facilities

these people are not giving me the booking since oct 2010....now they say your membership has expired.....now they say we dont gurantee your booking.....i think this is a fraud company
    same thing happened with me. i gave them a number of dates for number of stations, but they kept on fooling me. i even told them that u give me dates and station of your choice, still they didnot confirm any booking.
    even our experience has been same with them, we were not given the hotels that they promised on phone.so, later we realised sitting on phone and talking to these guys again and again is a waste of time and forgot about our money.they just give baits and capture their hunts.u's right some action should be taken against these frauds.
    thanx