Express Avenue

Express Avenue Complaints & Reviews

*The Two wheeler parking system at Express Avenue, Royapetah has been the poorest i have ever seen

*For a first time visitor, the system seems to be confusing with no intimation of any kind about where to buy a parking ticket etc.

*Obviously a first time visitor ends up making a mistake. The system is also poor in preventing a visitor doing a mistake ( the time lag is more in the vehicle barricade open position which allows two bikes to pass through, the interlock between vehicle presence sensor & barricade logic function is not clear)

*In Short, a visitor is made to do a mistake, & later fined for which he is not entirely responsible for

*This has been the trend since the mall is opened & the management is yet to find a solution for this (as told by Security officer & Supervisor at Gate No. 7)
Hi guys myself Sunny Kumar,

I want to write a complaint in fact because parking system is Obviously confusing as well as your vehicle is not at all safe. Because entered the mall at 7.15 pm i parked my two wheeler in the parking just near to parking gate it self ( in Parking B2). After watching a movie i came back & found my bikes both rear view mirrors are broken & it was thrown on ground when i complained it parking staff they just said we cannot do any thing about my bike & they were about start fight.

So this the worst parking experience i had in express avenue comparing to any other parking mall.

I suggest do not visit to express on your vehicle.

Hi Myself Md R Naseeruddin

I want to submit a complaint about cheating in Express Avenue .

The person in Ticket counter ask me to give Rs 35 for my two wheeler parking , I gave him Rs 40 and I ask him for Rs 5 change , then he give Receipt of Rs 30 and Said That I give him only Rs 30 and He didn't give my money back . I Request you EA to give my money 10 Rs back

PS-03Mel 01/02/11 21:09
    Cashier 65
    Receipt 024404
    Short term parking tkt
    1-No.058131
    01/02/11 20:06
    01/02/11 21:09

This sunday i have been to express avenue. I was there in the mall for nearly 3- 4 hrs. I have never seen a worst service in such a big mall. Rest rooms in 3rd and 2nd floor are closed for maintenance (that too Sunday evening). First floor rest room is more pathetic, the flush pipe in the toilet is broken and no paper is available to clean. The floor is full of water and looks bad. And all above Rs.60 has been charges for 2 wheeler parking. All above this there is no online complaint form available in express avenue website(They don't care about customers?).

Hi friends,

We went for movie at express avenue ,while returning they have asked RS 175 just for parking the...
        The movie ticket cost is 120 where as the parking charge for two wheelers and four wheelers is more than 80 ruppes . Stealing...
        MOVIE TICKET PRICE 120.00
        PARKING FEES:145 for 4 wheeler

IT CAN HAPPEN ONLY IN INDIA......
        I went to the newly opened shopping mall at Royapettah " EXPRESS AVENUE ".
        It is so frustating to pay Rs.200...