Fabfunia

Fabfunia Complaints & Reviews

Hi.. I have ordered for two kurthis at the rate of rs. 399 each and delivery charge of rs.115 (Total rs.913). But i received very cheap quality saree and a piece of cloth. Kindly make arrangement to receive the product back and return my amount of rs.913 to my account[protected]
Pramila
C/o parthasarathi, thindlu main road, bengaluru 97
Mobile [protected]

I want to return the 4 piece of cloth in name of anarkali received which are of worst quality (Order no. Ord19451). I want my money back. I am requesting for return this site on the delivery date itself and tried to contact on the no. Provided but its really disappointing that customer care is not responding to any of the request... Please do reply me, or else i have to go for police complain against you, because it seems you are running a fraud website...

Respected sir,

I had ordered one self kurti but they had sent me one cheap kind unstichted piece of cloth which is different from my order. I had mailed for refund but they are not replying. Then i had searched their facebook page where i came to know that it's a fraudulent company. And i am not only the victim. Everywhere there is huge complain against this company, still it is continuing there fraudulent work. Please take necessary actions against the cheaters.

Thanking you...

Puja srimani

I want to return the skirts received which are of worst quality. Also i received incomplete order although the payment was full (Order no. 50528). I want my money back. I had already requested for return on the site on the delivery date itself and tried to contact on the no. Provided but its really disappointing that customer care is not responding to any of the request.
        I have ordered cloth "Poly Silk Navy Blue printed semi stitched Lehenga" meterial, but the item received is wrong from what I have ordered.

I tried to contact them by mail and also in call but they not responding, very much disappointed. They told that they will be taking back but still I not got any response, please find attached screenshot

Below are the order details:

Poly Blue Navy Silk Printed semi stitched Lehenga.
        Order number: 21125
        Ordered Date: 15 Aug 2017

Iam very disappointed with the the delivery of an another item instead of my orders.what to do to get my orders instead of the delivered ones. do the necessary.the delivered one is very poor in quality. anyway i want atleast what i orderd. it is such discasting delivering another item instead of the ordered one.
          i had orderd 3 items-navy blue and peach combo kurti (SKU:combo 27) and a grey printed designer skirts (SKU:skirtssa) which kurti is of 299 and skirt is of 249. and one day the delivery boy delivered an item which one is different from which i ordered which consist of a blue unchiched material and a yellow kurti which is also unstiched. but the invoice it is shown as combo 27 and skirtssa and we paid a total of 681 by cod. the which i orderd is shown below.
          Hi.. I have ordered for two kurtis at the rate of rs. 913 . But i received very cheap quality saree and a piece of cloth. Kindly make arrangement to receive the product back and return my amount of rs.913/-.
          Anindita Mohanty
          N3/200, IRC Village, Nayapali, Bhuabneswar
          Mobile [[protected]].

Isplayed the product at cheapest price. Attracted towards display. Ordered many dresses. Finally received the product which i have not ordered. The quality of the product is very worst and i cant take. I want either my money back or i want to get the product which i have ordered. The phone number given was either wrong or not picking the call. No response for email

Faltu company

I need my money back, i have ordered one saree and two kurtas, the material are very very bad, and you have sent me the wrong items, i have tried to contact with you, but the mail i'd u have given is wrong i'd, and there is no phone number to contact you, so please do contact me and sent my money back, i have tried to contact you since i got the ordered items,.. Please do reply me, or eals i have to go for police complain against you, because it seems you are running a fraud website.

As i received very opposite product which i ordered. I order kurti-13 and navy blue kurti and they delivered very cheap materials. Regarding the same i wrote mail to them but they are not replying me there number is fake. I want refund for the same.
                Ordered date :[protected]
                Delivery date:[protected]
                Details: fabfunia
                Jaydip
                304, raghuvir textile mall.
                Phn no.: [protected]
                I order 3 stitch kurta but I have received unstitch kurta, kurti fabric is very chip I can't give this to any bagger, return policy is also not proper, customer care number no buddy will pick ever, I literary through it that kurti in dustbin.
                Girls please do not buy anything from this site they are just fake

Sir i have ordered 3 item one saree one polly cotton printed stitched asymmetric kurties and वन gown from fabfunia online site. But the all items are delivered to me are not stitched and of poor quality. I have mailed regarding fake product delivered to me, but there is no reply from that company and when i am calling to companied no the number is always not recheable. I am mentally hrashed and i want my money back.
                  I had booked a kurti for Rs.299/- instead I received an unstitched dress material also not the colour I had requested. I am not at all satisfied with the material I have received. Either I want a refund for the payment I have made including GST and shipping charges or get the material replaced with the kurti I had booked.

Sir i have ordered 4 polly cotton printed stitched asymmetric kurties from fabfunia online site. But the kurties are delivered to me are not stitched and of poor quality. I have mailed regarding fake product delivered to me, but there is no reply from that company and when i am calling to companied no the number is always not recheable. I am mentally hrashed and i want my money back.
                    I ordered item kurti 2 pieces but got something unexpected which was very cheap and huge money loss and I contacted no body is picking up calls and mobile is switched off every time .nobody is replying for the mail.fraud company and I need to file a complaint in police and consumer court regarding this.

Complete fraud website i would say...wrost product delivered...not able to return the product ..because we have no proper return procedure nor number is active in the website...wrost fraud website...

Fabfunia Recent Comments