Family

Family Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I have requested to add my email id under my mail id u pls add all my family members policy, they are in village they don't care any letters so pls send me a mail as well hard copy too. when I entered online renewal its annoying way saying no policies register under ur mail id, im having 6 year policy its really annoying us, I want to use my cc card to make online payment, its not at all user friendly . policy numbers: vasantha:p/121511/01/2014/000688 santhamoorthy: p/121511/01/2014/000633 geetha: p/121511/01/2014/001726, customer id AA[protected]-1 VALID FROM 19/03/11 DEEPA: P/121511/01/2015/000654 MANIVANNAN: P/121511/01/2015/000664
Nov 10, 2015
My wife geetha got delivered twin boys, so I was the one who following her mail, I got my father in law s details added in that policy .my wife and me and my kids added too thank u very much . Now I feel New York and india s having save health policy system . But we don't use indian policy for safe hand I took this for my wife gee advised me.american to india we have no dear to travel because we r in safe hand . Thank u
Updated by indurgeetha
Somebody miss used my wife name in comments and kids name too kindly take action, or I forward this too cyber crime, and more over delete my wife Complaint I don't like to see that in public ... Some body known only miss used her name, I know his wife and daughter history I will bring g this issue big level before that lose this close from Ur web site, some non criminal involved in this matter kindly take necessary action and remove this page ((Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2015

Updated by indurgeetha

Please can someone contact me, my sister’s sister in law, is neglecting her 3 kids badly, age 6,4 and 6monts. She is useing the grand that she receive for there care for other stuff, and two of the three kids need medical attention.
    Please contact me for more details...
    Alida van Eeden [protected]@ctek.co.za
    Aug 13, 2020

Family — Top up irregularity

This evening at about 6=30 PM I topped up my connection [protected] with a Rs 200/-voucher bearing no. [protected] and the account was credited with Rs 200/- though it should have been Rs 250/- as an offer is continuing. Interestingly my wife's cell was topped up with the voucher with same value bearing No. [protected] immediately afterwards and it was credited with Rs 250/ as per the ongoing offer. I feel deprived of the offer and by the way forced to bear a loss amounting Rs. 50/.
    Please correct the lapse and credit my account with Rs. 50/ more which I deserve as a bonafide customer of the BSNL.

Family — incoming call statement

i am leave in nanded dist.my address is a/p.tamsa tq.hadgaon dist.nanded
    sir, i need my familly landline phone no.[protected] receved call statment
    in my email id so plese give me the receved call statment from 01.10.2009 to dt.21-01.2010 kindly needful
    plese send me the detail as early as posiible on my email id
    nagesh.[protected]@gmail.com
    how are you doing today? i hope all is with
    you. Am miss lovemary james.Humble and
    Honest, please i saw your lovely profile
    here in https://www.consumercomplaints.in and i became very much
    interested in you to know you more
    and I'm seeking of a reliable,
    affectionate for a real love
    relationship .please Reply me in my email
    ( [protected]@yahoo.com) So that i will
    give you my picture for you to me better
    and for us to come together as a one divine
    family.Please I am waiting impatiently to
    hear from your lovely mail soonest
    (Remember the distance, Age o color
    does not matter but matters allot in
    a True relationship)have an endless
    special day & joyful moment and Be bless for me
    lovemary

Family — problem between me n my in laws including my wife

sir, i am working in defence presently in hyderabad. i staying with my wife in this station from jul 2010 before that i kept with me in previous station i.e assam (misamari). due to some quarels between my and her parents i brought my wife to this station and on 24 nov 2010 baby boy was borned. inbetween i told myinlaws that no body should come to my place i can manage all the problems which occur during delivery. but her mom came suddenly...

i would like to draw ur kind attention towards the streets dogs in Sec-12, R.K.Puram, Opp. Sec-9 Gurdwara. There are sum dogs moving on the road and have bitten many peoples and also doing sit all the way.

you are kindly requested to send the dog catching squad

Yogesh Kumar