Family Pension

Family Pension Complaints & Reviews

My grandmother Tilottama Pattnaik is drawing family pension from Indian Bank from Padampur, Bargarh, Odisha(768036) having PPO NO-18006 S(F). I have submitted the original documents given by AG office Bhubaneswar regarding the age proof after asking from CPCC, CHENNAI on date 1/03/2019 through Indian post having Consignment Number RO[protected]IN and it is already delivered. According to AG office Bhubaneswar her DOB is 1/08/1928 and till date she has completed 90 years 10 months 20 days. Now she is getting 50% of the family pension.
According to Government of Odisha Finance Department letter No.Pen-200/2017/28300/F., Dated the 23rd September, 2017, the pensionary benefits given to pensioner is given below
Age of Pensioners / family pensioner Additional quantum of Pension
From 80 years to 85 years 20% of revised basic pension / family pension From 85 years to 90 years 30% of revised basic pension / family pension From 90 years to 95 years 40% of revised basic pension / family pension From 95 years to 100 years 50% of revised basic pension / family pension 100 years or more 100% of revised basic pension / family
According to her age she should get 40% of revised basic pension / family pension as well as the arrears from 80 years to 85 years and 85 years to 90 years.
Therefore I request you to kindly do the needful.
contact no [protected]
family pension at enhanced rate and additional pension after attending 90 years 10 months

My mother name d. Suseela inbabhai receiving a family pension (For her late husband inbamoni isaac) at indian overseas bank,...

I HAVE COMPLAINED LAST WEEK ALSO TILL DATE NO REPLY RECEIVED

MY PPONO.29505/HR NAMED PARKASHWANTI W?O HARGOBIND I HAVE APPLIED FOR REFIXATION OF MY FAMILY PENSION AS MY AGE IS ABOVE 80 YEARS NOW I HAVE APPLID FOR THE SAME SINCE 5 MONTHS
    TILL DATE I HAVENOT RECEIVED MY REVISED PENSION IN MY ACCOUNT NO [protected] WITH STATE BANK OF INDIA MAIN BRANCH ROHTAK ., KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO YOU

THANKING YOU

PARKASHWANTI W/O HARGOBIND
    II-L MODEL TOWN ROHTAK
    AC NO.[protected]
    MOB NO. [protected]
    Aadhar Card :[protected].
    PPO no: MHBAN00018330.

I, have alraedy registered our digital life certificate with pramaan ID : [protected]. I have not received the pension from May 2017. I request you to send the same at the earliest.

Contact no :[protected]

SBI A/C : [protected]

I am Baby Rani Ray wife of Late Satyendra Nath Ray & residing at near 1 no rail gate,Basirhat(R/S),Dt-24 Parganas(N).Would like to inform you that being a family pensioner I’m not getting the revised fixed medical allowance @RS.100/- effect from 01-December-1997 (Resolution No 45/86/97-P &P.WA(A) Dated[protected] also Rs.300/- from 01-September-2008 as family pension from Bank with reference to Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Pension & Pensioner’s welfare New Delhi office Memorandum No.4/25/2008-P&PW(D) dated 26 May 2010.
      As per the order Text of DOP & PW,O.M. No.45/57/97-P &PW, dated 19-Dec-1997.The payment shall be made to the pensioner by the Pension Disbursing Authority (Bank) along with pension/family pension on monthly basis.
      In my case I have not received a single amount of medical allowance.

Therefore, would request you to pay me RS.300/- per month as fixed medical allowance from immediate effect & clear my all differences from Dec-1997 onwards.
      Please note that my residence is not covered under CGHS & find attached previous communication with bank along with Text of DOP & PW,O.M. No.45/57/97-P &PW ,dated 19-Dec-1997.
      Also note that Bank has stopped payment of monthly pension as well from 1st March 2012 & Bank saying that they do not find my PPO book.
      Please note that they have lost the PPO Book long back after several reminders back has not taken any action so far.

Would request to please take a close look on this so that I can get monthly pension as well as medical allowance immediatly.Please note that Bank needs to pay me RS.300/- per month as fixed medical allowance from immediate effect & clear my all differences from Dec-1997 onwards also monthly pension as well.

State Bank of India — stopping my medical pension of Rs. 100/month

Dear Sir/ Madam
      I am drawing my pension from your bank SBI asaf ali road Delhi through ppo no.[protected] and derawing Rs. 100/- per month as medical fixed allowance.Now I want to get GGHS Medical facility for pensioners.So you are requested to stop Rs. 100/-PM being drawn by me against fixed medical Allowance from the month of may 2011 and issue me a certificate to this effect that i am not drawing Rs. 100/- PM for fixed Medical Allowance.
      I have forwarded 2 request earlier also through SBI asaf ali road on 07.05.11 & 11.06.11 but nothing has materialised so far.
      Pl. look into the mattar on priority and oblidge.

Sagheer Ahmad
      B1/1 Tibbya College Karol Bagh New Delhi-110005
      SBI A/C NO. [protected]
      Ph. No.[protected]

family pension — Pension payment stopped by SBI bank

Yours faithfully

SBI A/C : [protected]

I am Baby Rani Ray wife of Late Satyendra Nath Ray & residing at near 1 no rail gate, Basirhat(R/S), Dt-24 Parganas(N).Would like to inform you that being a family pensioner I’m not getting the revised fixed medical allowance @RS.100/- effect from 01-December-1997 (Resolution No 45/86/97-P &P.WA(A) Dated[protected] also Rs.300/- from 01-September-2008 as family pension from Bank with reference to Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Pension & Pensioner’s welfare New Delhi office Memorandum No.4/25/2008-P&PW(D) dated 26 May 2010.
      As per the order Text of DOP & PW, O.M. No.45/57/97-P &PW, dated 19-Dec-1997.The payment shall be made to the pensioner by the Pension Disbursing Authority (Bank) along with pension/family pension on monthly basis.
      In my case I have not received a single amount of medical allowance.

Please note that my residence is not covered under CGHS & find attached previous communication with bank along with Text of DOP & PW, O.M. No.45/57/97-P &PW, dated 19-Dec-1997.

Yours faithfully
      I have selected North Dinajpur instead of Norh 24 Parganas

After my husband death I am getting family pension as per old basic rates.Though I have received a letter ,Diary No-W[protected]/281,dt-11/05/2011 from Pay and Accounts Office,Central Excise,Kolkata-II that mentioned minimum basic pay as per 6th. pay commision which i am not getting till date.My bank State Bank Of India,122A,G.T.Road,Bally,West Bengal,India,(BSR Code[protected] also not responding about the same. My PPO No[protected].Kindly help me to get the revised amount & arrears.
        DIPTI MALLICK
        Ph- [protected]

family pension — 6th pay pension

Dear Sir

I under sign B. Kamashwari from last 1 year i will send many complent to the related branch still i will not get my 6th pay salary & family pesion. sir i am 95 yrs old that why the different age amout of family pension was also i will not get. so it is my humble request to you do the need full action for same.

deducting pension amount

please give the details of my family pension a/c no.[protected] so far you you have not transfer my a/c to chennai branch

My mother Raj Kumari Devi wife of Late Shri Shiv Shankar Singh (who had died on 10th Sept 2010), stil away from her family pension (Account No [protected]) SBI ADB Branch Mamjhaul, because of nonco-operation unfair behavior by Branch Manager Mr. Das and Accountant Mr. Jha who is working only for personal favours and ignoring innocent common people,I regreat for them and aspect effactive action.

dear sir,

my father expired in May 2010. his pension is to be credited to my mother's account IN THE NAME OF MEELA DEVI S.B. A/C NO.. [protected] .
            But so far nothing has been done in the matter. My mother has no other means of income and she is facing very hardship because of this delay. Kindly look into the matter and revert back at the earliest and oblige.

thanks.

anand jha
            Dear sir/mam,
            It is to inform you that i sneh nandani thakur is the widow of Late RAM LAKAHAN THAKUR who was working in veterinary department in MADHUBANI in 1988.He was expired in 23/03/1988.By that time till now i will recieved the pension 3, 300 per month .I am recieving the pension from central bank OF INDIA, DARBHANGA
            IT is my humble request to you to please check whether i am recieving the right pension or not, if not renew my pension and add other benefit to that which is been added to that.
            please do asa soon as possible.

Thanking you,
            4 nov 2011
            SNEH NANDANI THAKUR
            ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected])

Pension Database

The details related to your Pension Query are as follows ...
            PPO Number 41222
            Rate of Pension Rs. 1, 200/-
            Rate of Family Pension Rs. /-
            Gratuity Rs. 31, 387.25/-
            Spouse's Name Smt Sneh Nandini Tha
            Commuted Value of Pension ..
            AG Office Date ..
            Dear sir/mam,
            It is to inform you that I Ram Pukari Devi is the widow of Late RAM BHAROS THAKUR who was working in School Education department in MADHUBANI. He was expired in 17/08/2011.and We have submitted all the documents required for the Pension in the name of my mother (Ram Pukari Devi) in Punjab National Bank Benipatti (DiSTT. MADHUBANI) Bihar.
            but my mother is not getting the pension amount since augest-2011 to till date I hope you take strict action on this

Abhiram Thakur
            Mob :-[protected]

Pension Database

The details related to your Pension Query are as follows ...
            PPO Number 444343
            Name of Govt. Servant Lt. Ram Bharos Thakur
            Name of School Laxmi Pur, Hisar (Madhubani)
            Sub-Family Pension Not Credtied in Pnb A/c.

Date of Death ..17-Aug-2011

Sir
              My father late Brijnandan Pathak was a pension holder from SBI Aurangabad.He died on 08.01.2010. As per SBI...

I am not getting my family pension on time. Every month it is getting delayed and some times its getting credited in my account after accumulating for 2 to 3 months.
              P.F Office Kozhikode is remitting the amount with Punjab National Bank Ltd, Eranjipalam, Calicut and from there to my account at the same bank account at Meenchantha.
              How can I get my earnings systematically on Ist week of every month?
              My name is K.C Ravindranath and address 27/516,Kadambari, Kuthiravattom P.O,Calicut- 673016.
              Delay

family pension — Family pension

i have submitted pension documents for revision of family pension three months before to Agartala melarmath SBI branch, agartala, tripura by myself. i am a 70 years old woman and several times i went to the said branch and met the dealing clerk of pension section and he did not behave properly and delaying the process saying that he has no time. SBI is a leading bank and the relation maintain the SBI was very good. But nowadys certain employees taking the advantage & doing the work which certainly affect the goodwill of the bank. i am a senior citizen and not getting the help of bank staffs for revision of the family pension. Please do the nessary immediately, otherwise i will knock the door of the court. my details are given below;-

Family pensioner- SULEKHA BHATTACHARJEE
              PPO No. PEN-I/TRIP/S/SUP/IAS/7
              Husband name- Lt Phani Bhushan Bhattachartjee, RTD, IAS
              Date of Superannuation _ 01/6/1992
              SBA/C NO> [protected]
              Mobile No. [protected]/ [protected]

PENSION — family pension

mere father jo bank ke pensioner the[AC-[protected]]unke nidhan ke uprant mother ko milnewale family pension ke liye 3month se bank ja raha hu per es mamle me koi santoshprad karya nahi ho raha hai.pareshan hoon. help chahiye

Please refer the lr. NoCPF/II/SZ/2035/2008-09/2655 Dt.13.10.09
                of The Manager(CPF), Food Corporation of India,Headquarters,CPF Division,16/20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi with which the details/documents to settle the family pension were sent.Kindly intimate the position and sanction the family pension which is pending for a long time.
                Thanking you,