Family Pension

Family Pension Complaints & Reviews

Please refer the lr. NoCPF/II/SZ/2035/2008-09/2655 Dt.13.10.09
of The Manager(CPF), Food Corporation of India,Headquarters,CPF Division,16/20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi with which the details/documents to settle the family pension were sent.Kindly intimate the position and sanction the family pension which is pending for a long time.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,

SS.JAYAPALAN
6th March, 2010
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

my father who was a central govt pensioner expired in march ' 07. thereafter my mother used to draw family pension from state bank of india antop hill branch mumbai-37 vide pension account no. [protected] till her death on 15-7-08. subsequently i have written twice to the manager antophill branch on 7-8-08 and 7-9-08 and also visited the bank personally several times to close the pension account and hand over the balance in credit including the pay commission arrears to self being the son and nominee. however till date no action has been taken inspite of the fact that i had submitted the requisite death certificate and other details as early as 7-8-08. hope the matter is settled at the earliest

RESPECTED SIR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM A FAMILY PENSIONER WITH THE FOLL DETAILS.

NAME : JAI DEVI ARORA
      SAVINGS ACC NO : [protected]
      PPO NO : PAO/EDU/PN/PPO/407
      FILE NO : 278

MY HUSBAND EXPIRED ON 17/1/2008 BUT AS ON DATE I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ARREARS FOR THE REVISED PENSION AS PER THE GOVT OF INDIA NOTIFICATION .

MOST URGENT AND IMPORTANT .

JAI DEVI ARORA
      MOB : [protected]
      My husband Madhavrav Bhudha Sonawane (ISRO employee) expired on Sep 19, 2008.
      He was holding pension account no [protected] with SBI, Kumarswamy Layout, Bangalore.
      He have requested to transfer the family pension to SBI account no [protected] (ISRO Layout Bangalore). All the required documentation has been submitted to SBI Kumarswamy Layout in the month of Oct 2008.

I am not getting any FAMILY PENSION from last 6 months.
      I have retired from Hindustan Steelworks Construction Ltd On 30th June 2007.as General Manager.
      I have submitted the application for the release of Family Pension and open an accoun in SBI Bhilai Branch NO.[protected] but till date I have not received any payment.
      Details:-M.M.Rasheed
      Hasting Kolkata

;-M.m.Rasheed

P.No
      RESPECTED SIR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM A FAMILY PENSIONER WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS.

NAME : RITA DEVI
      SAVINGS ACC NO : 691 - P (J&k BANK, KANDOLI NAGROTA JAMMU)
      PPO NO : 202637

MY HUSBAND EXPIRED ON 24/02/2000 BUT AS ON DATE I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ARREARS FOR THE REVISED PENSION AS PER THE GOVT OF INDIA NOTIFICATION .

MOST URGENT AND IMPORTANT .

RITA DEVI
      Myself p.eswariw/o late A palani appan. my huband expired dated 13/12/10.we already send the letter through sbi and myself one more letter but no action taken.my husband pension acc no( [protected]) sbi bodi(0821) my acc no [protected] sbi bodi.Already 3 moths over still i am not getting pension.so please arrange the pension as soon as possible.without pension its very defficult for me so pls arrange the pension to crdit in my acc.
      p.eswari
      to
      cpac channai
      My husband A.planiappan expired on DEc 13 2010.
      He was holding pension account no [protected] with SBI,Bodi 0821He have requested to transfer the family pension to SBI account no [protected] sbi bodi All the required documentation has been submitted to SBI Sbi bodi in the month of dec 2010

I am not getting any FAMILY PENSION from last 4months.
      ph [protected]
      AGM,SBI Chandni chowk
      My husband Mr K S Teckchandani was working with MES Min of Defence and had retired on 31.12.1985 and since then he was getting his pension regularly till his death on 20.3.2011.When he expired, I had applied for family pension along with death certificate and all relevant papers,Now more than 4 months have passed,and still my family pension has not been satrted,and I am made to run between clement town dehradun and chandni chowk for the family pension.Pl take some serious action on the matter
      PPO n0 2596/85
      My account no [protected]
      My husbands Mr K S Teckchandani"s a/c no [protected]
      I am retired employee of Smith Stanistreet pharmaceuticals Ltd., 18, Convent Road, Kolkatta, A Govt of India Enterprise vide family Pension No. W B / 1128 / P 58
      I have not yet received any pension and my representations have lost and no department is responding and by 2006 employer company has closed with appointment of liquidator by High court Kolkatta. Not know what will happen. now i am aging 66yrs.

Niranjan Kumar Awasthi
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I S.Pyarijan family pensioner(income tax),barryimg account no.[protected],ADONI.Hardly......meet my both ends.For last one year for no cause this old lady suffering to get pension for the above gap period. With my oldage,I submitted my life certificate 4 times.No result was there.Again on 31/08/09,through SBI,I submitted my requisition,life certificate and fresh statement of my account was enclosed to CPPC/Hyderabad.Considering this complaint as personal,I hope my amount will be credited to the above gap period.Within fortnight,If I fail to get the same miserably I should move to the Bank Ombudsman.
        P.eswari family pensioner [protected], Bodi Hardly...meet my both ends.For last 3 month for no cause this old lady suffering to get pension for the above gap period. With my oldage, I submitted letter 4 times.No result was there.Again on 3 days before, through SBI, I submitted my requisition, life certificate and fresh statement of my account was enclosed to CPPC/Channi Considering this complaint as personal, I hope my amount will be credited to the above gap period.Within fortnight, If I fail to get the same miserably so pls consider
        P.eswari
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The central government has issued orders to give effect to revised pension to all pensioners in September 2008. In spite of verbal complaints lodged with the State Bank of India, Paikpara (Kolkata 1747) and the pension controlling branch at Vivekananda Road, Kolkata, I have not yet received the benefit of the government orders.
          The orders regarding revision of pension have been issued by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare vide OM No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 1.9.2008 and detailed instructions have also been issued to the Pension Disbursing Banks about the revision of pension vide OM dated 14.10.2008.

I am a family pensioner from 20th November 2007.My late husband worked with the CPWD and his controlling office was at Nizam Palace, Kolkata.We have been drawing pension from the above branch since 1981.Now both arrear and revised pension is payable to me. I have not been keeping well and it is difficult to go to the bank to follow up my case.Would be grateful for looking into the matter and resolving it as early as possible.

Sujata Sircar
          w/o Late P.R. Sircar
          A/c no. [protected]
          Dear Sirs,

I had already registered my complainted vide Registration No. P&PW/W/2008/00246 on 19/11/2008. I have not yet heard anything from you so far nor I am informed of the present status of my Family Pension Amount withheld by P.F. office at Baroda. More than a year has passed since I left my job. My contribution amount has been returned to me but my family pension contribution is withheld for the reason that I am getting a short term pension of Rs.725 for my earlier employment of 18 1/2 years service. Please look into the matter and let me know the status and also suitably follow up to enable me to get my family pension contribution back to me or to get it merged with my existing pension and provide me a enhanced monthly pension amount. My Provident Fund A/C No. GJ/21064 / 86.

I hope to get your reply on my e-mail i.d. [protected]@yahoo.com

Ramachandran
          I have left my earlier job as Deputy Manager from M/S NRC Limited, Mohone, Kalyan in Maharashtra. My length of service for more than 28 years . I have sent my application for getting "Scheme Certificate " in October 2008 to EPS Regional Office Thane .
          The details of Employer code is : MH 607 & MH 4511 . My EPS A/C no . is 003417.

Can you pl. let me know when I am going to get my Scheme Certificate & what will be the amount of pension I am going to get at age 58 yrs or if I want it now as I have comple5ted 50 years of age, what will be pension amount ?
          Pl. confirm & reply.
          S G Rajpurohit

My Father Late Mathai Varghese had retired from Railways and had been receiving his regular pension till he expired i.e. on 18th July'08.Thereafter the Family Pension was received by my mother Mrs.Leela Mathai in SBI a/c No.[protected], SBI-Coal Estate, Nagpur.Arrears relating to the Sixth Pay Commission were still not credited in her Pension account. The details of my Mother Pension account are as follows :-

Family Pension - SBI a/c no.[protected]
          Pension Pay Order - SE/CKP/2002/B18/PS-C
          SBI Branch - Coal Estate, Nagpur

Since she requires an early medical help and therfore would appreciate if you could get her Arrears credited to her account as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards
          Binil Mathew
          S/o Leela Mathai
          sir, my fathers current family pension is 350/ rs per month. it comes from family pension scheme 1995.i want to know that any revision in sixth pay commission ?

I retired as chief accounts officer, BSNL, Bangalore telecom district on 31.7.2003. I am now residing in bangalore. Though there was revision of pension for central Government officers/officials, there is no pension revision for BSNL retirees who retired before 31.12.06. I request you to kindly look into the matter and see justice is done as the pay revision for serving employees of BSNL was done long ago.

thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

R.Subramanian
          is there any procedure in sate government/central governments rules to take double d.a. when the husband is died in accident & he was in government job & his wife is also in government job & taking her d.a.& her husband pension alongwith d.a. also
          so please send me a copy of government orders regarding this situation
          I Retired as senior tech / tele / microwave, FROM Sr. Divisional personnel officer, E C Railway, SONPUR as on 31st. october, 2006 . as per F N-38 /37 /08-p $pw(A) pt !!, dated[protected], i have complited 36years 01month service .as per 6th central pay commission, i have no got an arrier, pension, revised pay, not a single paisa and revised pension pay order (PPO)
          my uncle was in army and after retiement he re-employeed but during services in govt dutty he died and he wife received bothe the family pension till Feb 2010 but march 2010 she didnot received the one pension so is she eligible for bothpension or not
          My name is Bairagi Badayya, retired from railway Nagpur divisional on 1.10.2006 from the post Gangman.
          That i have retired from service on 1.10.2006 vide PPO referred to above I have been sanctioned with minimum pension of 5th P.C. at the time of retirement i.e., Rs. 1, 913/-. But unfortunately in my case the rules applicable concerning to 6th P.C. has not been implemented i.e., Minimum pension of Rs. 3, 500/-. of 6th P.C has not been granted to me as per rules till now.

I have not been granted any single arrears out of two arreras yet now, please cosider. PPO No. [protected].town Sompeta
          SBI/SB A/c No. [protected]. I complained at my bank Sompeta SBI and in main branch SBI Hyderabad they said, they have not been sent any kind of revised pension details against my PPO from the Nagpur railway authority they directed us to contact you

Please kindly arrange I poor pensioner proceed arreras amount and enhance of pension. thank you

CENTRAL GOVT FAMILY PENSION SCHEME — FAMILY PENSION

FAMILY PENSION

Instead of monthly basis, can a Widow avail one time benefit against the currently drawn family pension (after three years of Husband's death)?

Please revert back at manzar.[protected]@gmail.com