Fast Cargo Packers And Movers

Fast Cargo Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

The company looks like a trustworthy company through it's website. I reached out to the contact centre and the person sent a immediate confirmation through email. I wanted move my items asap from the apartment thus was in a hurry. These guys promised that they will pickup the items same day itself. They picked up the items and from that day the issue started. They weren't answering to phone calls. Suddenly a person calls saying that payment...

They are a bunch of cheaters!!
Below is the list of people whom you will interact with:
Sumit - [protected]
Mansvi - [protected]
Aryan - [protected]
They will quote you something and invoice you for a different amount. The trap goes like this -
Step 1 - quote a lesser value and pick up the stuff from the house.
Step 2 - Invoice for the higher amount in my case, it was INR 6, 000 more than the quoted amount. Now you are stuck coz your goods are with them.
Step 3 - Ask customer to pay the higher amount or goods will not be delivered. So they literally blackmail you to pay higher amount.
You will need to make at-least a 100 calls to them to get your stuff and you will be lucky if you get them on time and in shape.
So, beware of these daylight robbers.

I choose to shift my all the things from Delhi to Banglore they took from delhi dt 24.10.2016. and I got my belongings on dt 21.11.2016 after 1000 phone calls and received things from another vendor with all maens all damaged and missed items. this is a cheated company they don't know how to pack the things also. but they have opened a company to give this service..

Their Contact Nos :[protected], [protected] and [protected]

I request a recovery amount of my all the things damage and missed both.

I have booked Fast Cargo packers and movers (Shop.No G-1 Shade.No.5 Near Dilshad Garden Metro Delhi-110095 )on 3rd of Sep, 2016 from New Delhi(Chhatarpur) to Guwahati(Beltola) and on 4th, my items have been loaded from my New DELHI HOUSE. They told me that the items would be delivered within 10 days. I also insured an amount of 60k for my items which they gave me the receipt . They asked for a total amount of Rs. 11, 500/- where i paid 9, 500/- to them (80%) already on the same day and they asked me to pay the rest of the amount (2, 300/-) after delivery. I kept on waiting for my items and kept the track record too. On the 11th day, i contacted them n they told me that the loaded truck are at Srirampur Border (15th of sep, 2016) and i will recieve a call once the truck is in Guwahati. In the meanwhile i was contacting them till Saturday and they gave me the same information. I still thought to wait till Monday( 19th of sep) and i called them up. First they never care to inform me and i always call them up to follow up the status. And on Monday, when i called them up again to know the status, they told me that the truck is still in SriramPur Border and they will start in the afternoon and i will recieve the items max by Next day morning. I was getting frustrated with their replies as it was hampering my business too as i already gave words to someone for Monday. I kept on waiting till Tuesday afternoon (20th Sep, 2016) and after 6/7 calls, they answered my phone and said that they need 100 % payment and only then they can deliver the items and we need to pay thru online and they will deliver within 24 hrs as the items are in Guwahati and in some godown. I refused to pay as i had been told that they will collect the remaining amount after delivery. And im not even aware about my items whereabout and the conditions too. And when i said that i will complain to police, they said we can do anything and now we need to pay service tax extra, so total is 5, 800/- we need to pay immediately or else they will charge more. And when we asked where is the godown, they didnt answer. And till today, i.e. 21st of Sep, they are not answering my phone calls neither they are calling me back. I have all the bills at hand. Now, i received a mail asking for 16k more and asking me to transfer the money immediately. They are fraud and cheaters.