Fastroly

Fastroly Complaints & Reviews

Madam / sir,
I had ordered beautiful blue colored long kurti vide order no. Ft[protected].
But i get wrong delivery in june 2019. I m till waiting for there reply
I also send mail for refund but no reply from team.
Also i rebook another dress but till i don't get any delivery and reply.
Now i am searching website but it not working now a days.
I sending continuely mail to team for delivery and refund and send account details also as thair request.

Deepali swar

I had ordered a blue checked dress which was shown on the site of Rs.700 but instead they sent a cheap quality red and orange coloured kurta. I tried contacting them through the contact number and also sent a number of emails but got response. All the bad comments from their site and Facebook are removed immediately. It's disappointing and disappointing at the same time as fraud companies like this one are promoted by renowned social media sites like Facebook without chiecking the credibility of such sites

Please return my amount ... Order number is
      Thank you for placing an order with us. Your order# FT[protected] is confirmed. Once dispatched, we will share the tracking details with you. -- Team Fastroly.
      I wat my money back ...please help me ...i ordered on 26 march 2019. Please back my money with those worst online shopping...this type of fraud shopping plz ban

I had ordered for blouse but i received blouse piece which was of cheap material. After several follow ups they agreed to exchange that to i only had to send courier bearing 120 rs for that. Asked them to transfer the amount to bank account for which they did not agree stating will deduct 150 unnecessarily. They transferred the amount to my wallet for which i ordered a kurtha which they sent different one size which i ordered was l they ahve sent xxl. Pathetic material. Pathetic company. Do not order anything from this site. Ph number also does not work.
        I ordered a blouse of cost rs 850 .size was also mentioned.But l recieved a very cheap less than rs 100 quality blouse material instead of stitched blouse.when asked for refund they are charging 150 rs for processing fee.l am demanding complete refund to my bank account instead of fastroly wallet.

The worstest website for shopping I hav gone through ever..!! No response to the customers if we have any query..!! Bloody hell with the website..!! I have ordered a product and I got wrong product and on that they charged 3200 rupees without product..!! And if we question they don’t hav answer except sorry and they don’t refund money, they will return in terms of credits..!! What will we do wen we neva Eva wanted to shop in that site..!! I request evryone not to shop in this site again..!!

The worstest shopping site in world..!!

I even don’t understand how the products be delivered twice with same order no. and unordered products been delivered twice the same day..!!
          Jun 28, 2019
          Updated by Smitha Varma
          This is what they say..!! I don’t want my money in credits I just need my money in the form of money only..!! Worst website and worst shopping site..!! Cheating people like hell..!! They don’t take return directly we have to send them through courier bearing 150 rupees each..!! Bloody hell..!! They don’t even come to contact people when we have some query or disturbance with them..!! I just need my money back..!! Help me with that

Fastroly advertises a stitch blouse on website and on purchase of the same item sends a cheap unstitched fabric of different colour. When contacted via email, I am asked to pay a processing fee of Rs 150/- and do bear the expenses for couriering it back to them?!! This is their company policy?!!! They are cheating alot of people like me. Pls take strict action against them. I want my full refund and. Not as Fastroly credit. Pls help and stop them. They are cheating people.
            Jun 25, 2019
            Updated by Shilpa Saxena Kapoor
            Fastroly warehouse address

110, kuberji textile park - 2, near Belgium Square, Delhi Gate, Surat. Pincode- 395002.
            The product i have order is different from what i received..i want my money back i have proove also they dont even have proper contact no ...and they dont even talk properly..i am also attaching the photo regarding the same..i order multicoloured kurti and they have sent some cheap red colour kurti.

I purchased a ready made blouse from their website of size 40. Fastroly sent me unstitched fabric that too of wrong colour. When mailed them about it Mr. Foram Patel kept writing to me that I have to self courier it and that Fastroly will charge me Rs 150/- as processing fee??!!! They make a mistake and charge their customer for returning the product???

Fastroly is a fraud site. Please take action against such websites who use such platform to rob people. The pictures and reviews are false. Ordered a dress and they packed a piece of transparent so called kurti, with only stitching and bad material, no where close to the original picture in their site. When tried to contact the number went to canara bank! Mailed them and they replied that pictures send by me are not clear, and you need to make arrangement to return it to their warehouse, and cut a certain percentage of the price as their goods handling charge and remaining amount if they wish they will put it as "reward points in the fastroly wallet and that can be used in your next order".

People and authtority dealing with cyber crime and online frauds should come in and stop such fraudulent websites.
                I ordered one blouse and what I received is a piece of cheap cloth which is not even close to what is displayed on the site. When mailing to their customer care, no response received. I called to their number, it is not even connecting.
                They are doing a big scam.

I have ordered a blue kurti but they delivered a totally different product which looks cheap and pathetic. The negative review...

I have received clothing item one kurti on 18th June 2019 from fastroly which cost me Rs. 750/- cash on delivery but the item delivered was not as per my request and there is no option to contact any customer care as the only number they have never rings. I sent mail with all images but there is no response.
                  The order no is[protected] for kurti 10515. They have taken money but no scope of refund is there.
                  I want my full money refund...how to get can anyone help? It is purely cheating customer. Their website should get blocked and even the company should close down so that other people do not get cheated and fall into such situation.

Fastroly Recent Comments