FCI

FCI Complaints & Reviews

I am a resident of f block, sultan puri new delhi-86. Most of the BPL and APL card owners are suffering because of the corrupt officer who don't distribute the grains fairly to the common people standing in rows for 6 7 hrs. He is also against allowing the e ration card and moreover that usually misbehave with women. I am mentioning his details so that stringent actions could be taken against him and this scheme of PDS could help the beneficiaries as it meant to be...Name : Dev Narayan Anand Kumar, District : North west, License no. : 5782, FPS ID:[protected]
Mobile not time arrived, my order no. - [protected]

Hello sir, this is anulata from Delhi FCI and IBPS both exams r clashed on 4th, same timing same date. how come any 1 give both exam.it should be in a proper manner. ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT AND THERE IS NO ANY SOLUTION. Plz do something regarding this. If there is any possibility then please share me at dos.[protected]@gmail.com
    Sir, as we all know that fci exam hold on 4th oct. Many of candidates gave their 100%, me too. But while returning to my way from centre i heard from group of boys at different places that they had the ans key and used it in exam ofcourse at my centre there was no strict chaking even candidates had their phones. I'm sure the paper was leaked plz do something about it. Do some enquary and take a suitable action even if will have to cancle the paper. Please do not let such kind of people to pass the exam they dont deserve it..

Sir
      1. I had tried to fill application for aiii grade well before closing date (10 days in advance), but after filling full form after loading photo and sign when submit button was pressed it was redirected to blank form again (This process i had tried 15 times and at last written query on the fci portal on 27 apr but no reply came and last date was over ok.

2. On second instance again i tried to fill the post of management trainee/ asst the job notification clearly mentions that ex serviceman age relaxation as per govt rules. But while filling the form niether date of birth drop window shows year nor date of joining the defence .
      After submitting the application it shows you are over age for the post... And so on. On this issue i had mail to fci portal on 21 jun, 23 jun, 27 jun, 30 jun, but no reply from fci side.

3. If fci does want to entertain the mail then why the query mail id is given in the job notification. Stating that in case of any query only mail will be entertained and no other means of communication will be adhered.

My details
      Name – gurpreet singh

Dob ­ 28/04/1972

10th ­ 1987

12th ­ 1989

Pgdbm – 2010 (Ba from kakatiya university

Date of joining indian air force -­17 nov 1992

Date of discharge ­ 30 nov 2015

& ma from pune university)

I.R.IKRISHNAMURTHY.MAnager(ACCOUNTS)FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA D.O.SANATHNAGAR
        RETIRING ON SEPTEMPER 2010.MY PENSION ISNOT SETTLED.DETAILS ARE AS UNDER.
        REF;LRNO;TN/PEN11/2348/TRANSOUT/REG/DT6/11/09.
        LRNOAP/RO/HYD/(PENSINO)C.NO1674(4)/2348/2009/196/DT[protected]
        LRNO;TN/RO/CHN/TRANSOUT/PEN/1166TO68/09/10DT15-2-10
        KINDLY SANCTION PENSION PL.
        Aug 13, 2020

On 10th April 2010 I have started from Guwahati by Sampark Kranti Express (Train No 2501 )in reserved slepper class alongwith my family to visit Haridwar for Maha Kumba Mela. But after reaching at NJP station passenger of Mahanandi Express rush to our train due to cancellation of Mahandi express at NJP .As a result of which passenger of Mahandi Express forcefully occupied our reserved birth. I have complained to on duty TT but no any action .
          Aug 13, 2020

The complaint is regarding the telephone no. 25547733 which has been in the name of my fatherShri Harchand Singh, a senior citizens in eighties. I am astonished that it is about 4-5 days that the phone is lying defunct no one from MTNL has come to rectify the fault. It throws ample light on the efficiency of MTNL as to how it has been discharging its duties towards senior citizens. He lives in separate apartment (Pkt. AG.1 9B, Vikas Puri, N.Delhi) and whatever he needs he gets through telephone. Even his medicines come from the chemist through phone. It is indeed a matter of great concern that the MTNL has not at all been caring towards senior citizens. The complaint was lodged on 16th Nov. No action seems to have been taken. I wonder if it will go to the senior authorities.
            Narinder Jeet Singh