Floraindia.com

Floraindia.com Complaints & Reviews

NeerajT
Flora India does not understand that what they are dealing with is not just delivery of any commodity but it is feelings of people who are
far from their near ones. Timeliness, quality & accuracy of delivery are very important.

I had extremely bad experience with flora India. I did big mistake of trusting them delivering flowers and a soft toy on my wife’s Birthday. I ordered a day ahead. Next day I called them multiple times to ensure that delivery is done in time

Called at 11:00 hrs: They confirmed it will be delivered by 17:00 Hrs
Called at couple of times around 17:00 hrs they said it will be delivered surely

View next photo | Delete Photoin half an hour
Called couple of times around 18:00 hrs they said it will be delivered in 15 mins
Called couple of times between 19:00 & 19:30 Hrs – they kept on avoiding the call. Finally I got an alternate number from a website and called them they said they will get back.
Called them couple of times around 19:30 hrs they said boy is out for delivery
Finally got a call at 19:58 hrs that ordered is delivered

When I checked – I found that their delivery boy gave a bouquet and forgot to deliver the soft toy.

The bouquet they have delivered is crappy and totally different from what I ordered. Photographs of what ordered and delivered are enclosed.

When I called floraindia again instead of feeling sorry - they tried saying its a possible mistake they will send out soft toy next day.

The whole day was ruined by floraindia. I demand refund of entire order amount and besides they should seriously do something to improve professionalism and take their business seriously.

wrong bouquet
wrong bouquet

Shane Bond
    I ordered a 'Black Forest' cake to delivered on Valentine's Day. I placed the order
    four days before Val Day. I came to know that they have delivered the wrong cake
    - some cheap black cake - from the recipient in spite of the advance notice.

When I contacted customer service, they cited the substitution policy. I was never
    informed that they will be substituting the cake. I got to know from the recipient.
    If they had told me that delivering a 'Black Forest' cake is not possible, I would
    have ordered somewhere else.

Save your money and stay away from this website.

Floraindia.com — Non delivery of product [Resolved]

Amrita Barua
      Through an online transaction I paid Rs 490 to floraindia.com on 1st Dec 2009 morning for delivering a bouquet at my in-laws...

Manish Arora
      I Placed an order for flower delivery through website on 23rd June for scheduled delivery of 26th June at 10.00am in Jorhat Assam, order no FC 5433. the order was processed online and payment was cleared. the website clearly advertises the following:

All major credit cards accepted.
      Verisign secure payment gateway.
      Free Shipping all over India.
      Fresh Flowers are Hand Delivered.
      No extra or hidden charges.
      Orders for Sunday and Holiday also accepted, at no extra charges.
      Same day delivery in all major towns and cities of India.
      Hand picked fresh indian and exotic flowers at the best prices.

i receive an email from the website's client servicing contact on 25th June evening, informing to pay additional Rs 300 as the area is not covered under their delivery reach.
      I responded to the person asking her the clarification on their claim of free shipping to all over india and that of no hidden or extra charge. however, the contact maintained that there were charges for the delivery.

I received email at 1.00 pm on 26th June, to check with me if i was interested to pay and get the delivery done. clearly, i asked them to cancel order and refund my money. i was upset that the website and the company had let me down as i the delivery for my brother-in-law's birthday and the occassion was missed. the company was defiant of being at fault infact were empathyless to understanding consumers concern or the rightful promise made by them.

the following is the trail of email communication.

this is clearly a case of false advertising and misleading claims and then faltering on promise.such websites should be penalised and taught a lesson.

Manish Arora

Pooja

Appalling to know that after my such a response, you just had a one line response and notify me of the refund. there is no need felt to reason or apologize of inconvenience. its a shame to learn about the way company cares about customer.

- Hide quoted text -

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Flora India <[protected]@floraindia.com> wrote:

Dear Manish ji,
      We have canceled the order no.FC5433 and refunded you in full for the order and the refunded amount will reflect in the next bank statement.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Manish Arora <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Pooja

I am cancelling the order for following reasons, please refund my money !

The delivery was supposed to me made today morning as the birthday is today
      you are still struggling to resolve this matter and it turns out as a complete disappointment for me.
      i had placed order three days back and you only returned to me yesterday evening, with less than 24 hrs to go for delivery, to check on with me on delivery fee?
      after two responses from me, you had not replied confirming that you will not deliver, i inferred that the delivery would take place.
      your communication that order is not being delivered, due to the delivery charge issue only comes to me by email at 1.16 pm IST much later than the scheduled delivery time. this reflects the customer service standards.
      this is completely unprofessional, legally decieving and unlawful from a consumer point of few.

the promise has not been kept, i have paid you for service and the service has not been carried. please initiate refund.

secondly, the trust is lost as i had relied on your company for a delivery. this is also against your substituion policy that states that the ocassion will not be missed. which has happened on this ocassion.

trust me this leaves a complete bad taste of consumer experience in my mouth and i will totally ensure that this case and incident doesnt go scot free, therefore it is being brought to light to other consumers through a post to a mumbai newspaper and i am filing a complaint with following consumer courts due to false advertising and misleading consumer information:

the indian consumer forum courts.

consumer complaints

you can check my post in 1 hour on these two websites.

Manish

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Flora India <[protected]@floraindia.com> wrote:

Dear Manish ji,
      We have not received the extra delivery charges payment yet so your order has not been processed yet so please let us know what to do.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Manish Arora <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Pooja

please confirm if the order was delivered or not? it was scheduled for delivery today at 10.00 am. !!!
      if this has not been carried out, i need to know immediately.

Manish

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Flora India <[protected]@floraindia.com> wrote:

Dear Manish ji,
      Yes, we have mention on our site free shipping all over India and no extra or hidden charges for the city which are mentioned in our site . But as Jorhat is not mention in our delivery cities and it is not within the city limit that why we have asked you for extra delivery charges.

So, please let us know if you want to deliver the order.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Manish Arora <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Pooja

please read the text below from your website, so to infer from your request of Rs 300 extra for delivery, whatever stated on website is misleading? correct, please clarify.

All major credit cards accepted.
      Verisign secure payment gateway.

Free Shipping all over India.
      Fresh Flowers are Hand Delivered.
      No extra or hidden charges.
      Orders for Sunday and Holiday also accepted, at no extra charges.
      Same day delivery in all major towns and cities of India.
      Hand picked fresh indian and exotic flowers at the best prices.

Manish

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Flora India <[protected]@floraindia.com> wrote:

Dear Manish ji,
      The address given by you is not in our city limit so you have to pay extra delivery charges of Rs300. You can make the payment through Ask Florist option given on our site.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Manish Arora <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Pooja

This should be brought into notice when the order is being placed, your key power point on website says Free Shipping all over India. This clearly would become false advertising and unlawful as there is no fine print in your claim as well that certain deliveries can be charged extra.

I have sent so many orders to different parts of india and never been asked to pay extra, please check order history.

Therefore, in conclusion I expect that you keep up the promise and deliver in the advertised cost.

Manish

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Flora India <[protected]@floraindia.com> wrote:

Dear Manish ji,
      We have confirmed from our service provider that the address given by you is really far away from our service provider's place so you have to pay extra delivery charges of Rs300. You can make the payment through Ask Florist option given on our site.

Pooja Sharma
      I am the recent addition to the complain board for Florainda.com . Another occasion ruined because of them. I placed an order for Mother's Day and as their website claims "SAME DAY DELIVERY" is a total Bull ! Please save your time and money and do not place orders through them.

P.S I wish I would have read all the reviews about them prior to placing the order. Lesson learned!

Floraindia.com — www.floraindia.com **NEVER USE** [Resolved]

Veerasingh Samuel
        Hi Sanjay
        I am told that you own & manage www.floraindia.com.I placed an order on 8th for delivery to be done on...