Food Corporation Of India

Food Corporation Of India Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered beef biriyani quater plate in this hotel.when i started eating biriyani the meat was stiking and it was a spoiled meat. I asked about meat to the hotel incharge he did not answer me.Please take nessesary action about this spoiled meat biriyani they are selling.

Hotel Name - AL-BUHARI BIRIYANI
Place - Nungambakkam
Address-Pushpa Nagar Main Rd, Lake Area, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034

Mrp price is 38rs half liter bottle but they collect 45rs ..
    Panguru .. main road shops yerpedu madal Sri kalahastri 517643
    Chittoor dist

I am gulshan kumar
      Vill+p.o -gangsara, block-sarairanjan
      Dist-samastipur, bihar(848505)
      Most humbly and respectfully i want to say that govt. Vision for backward section are not going well. Sir, rashan shopkeeper are charging more than the printed price and they are pressing the person if you against them.
      They have no fear about law, there is one answer from there side "jaha jana h jaooo ...hum nhi dngy".
      Sir how a poor family deal with that type of situation. They are paying higher amount of money. Printed rate is rs13 per person and they are demanding Rs16 per person.
      I have enough evidence against him. Audio record, photos.
      Kindly take a hard action against this type of vulture. They are against humanity, social evils.
      Rashan shopkeeper name- Baiju rai
      Looking forward for your responses.
      Thank you.

Gama sweets, parag dairy crossing, l d a colony, lucknow, always smaly & bad conditions sweets given to me, guest purpose. Sweets not returned by shopkeeper. Sweets quality is very bad condition, today sweets test are same. Kindly check sweets, either others consumers are effectively.in future, apeal with customer do not purchase sweets from gama dairy/ sweets shop. Care your health. K k tiwari
        Jan 21, 2020
        Updated by Kaushal Tiwarif
        Gama Dairy/sweets, always darty, smaily, Shop available sweets are nessoery to check & sample. & Misbehaving with customers.

My husband had purchased this soanpapdi from Haldiram Nagpur whose manufacturing date is Oct'2019 and it's expiry date is Feb 2020 under batch no 19T/81 (A9) have food worm in it.
          What is the food safety measures taken into consideration and why such foodworm is found inside such a big brand of Handliram?
          This something they are playing with consumers health.
          I request you to please pls take necessary action against this.

I came to have lunch with my colleagues and restaurants (Handi highway dining) manager here was mr sunil and one of the waiter told us that ro is not working so we have to take the water bottle for which we have to pay as well. They are trying to sell their water bottle to clients. I think any customer have right to have drinking water that too complimentary.
            I purchased aquafina drinking water Pepsi company... Water quality not good... One person suffering from viral fever.packing size 1000ml drinking water...
            Packing Time and date.. 13/07/19 time 20:58..
            Please solve it

I had dinner and break fast at hotel sangeetha at trichy near bus terminus.
              I observed that, while servicing people are wearing ordinary gloves (Very low quality) and taking hot food with that gloves and servicing.

I have informed them when ever i go and have food, still they have not changed, their costing for idly 2nos is 36/- and people are saying high class hotel, buy they are providing low class food.

Fci has to investigate and take suitable action immediately.
              Nov 19, 2019
              Updated by Mrs. rangarajan
              I had Dinner and break fast at Hotel Sangeetha at Trichy near Bus terminus.
              I observed that, while servicing people are wearing ordinary gloves (very low quality) and taking hot food with that gloves and servicing.

FCI has to investigate and take suitable action immediately.
              The drink is expired, so we asked for replacement but she fought with us, she says that we don't no anything regarding this issue

Packing Time and date.. 13/07/19 time 20:58..
              Please solve it

Venky’s chicken salami being sold after expiry date in in&out outlet, bp petroleum, chandrasekharpur, bhubaneswar.
                Every customer doesn’t check date.
                But duty of supplier and shopkeeper to check dates. It’s 4months expiry product.
                When asked to manager they say mistake happens. Then he shows me many expiry products exist in store are to be returned.
                Great logic.
                If it is so then they must be repacking n selling back again. Or people without seeing date must be taking also.
                I personally suffered from chocolate and ice cream. Had it and suffered from typhoid.
                So request for immediate action.
                Proper action required.
                Date-22/10/2019.

In neraluru bangalore 562107, nyaya bele angadi is there for provide the ration items to people,
                  Problem is that dealer is not given ration to outside people of bangalore, means govt rules is peoples are taking ration in all over karnataka but neralur dealer is not given,
                  So, dear govt officer please take action on neralur dear and kindly solve the this problem
                  Oct 03, 2019
                  Updated by Ramakrishnapattar
                  Dear govt officer please take action on neralur dealer and kindly solve the this problem
                  Dear sir, my ration card number.KLG14127838, in the name OF venkategowda.my father passed away.for the one reason he completely cancelled my ration card.from past 5 months we are suffering without ration.kindly do the need full.
                  Place-Mangala.
                  Kollegala taluk.
                  Chamaraj nagar district.
                  Name of shop.venkateshwara nyayabele angadi.

Sir im thangamma from coorg 571218 sir,
                  Sir here the people who are providing a food they are behaving roodly with customers, and they are not providing details when food will give.
                  Kindly help us sir

Hello sir,

I ordered at subway food at adyar store by 2;45 am.. The order was accepted and estimated time was 3:20... My night shift close by 3 am and waited in the office only for these food order.. While tracking i found the food timing was moved to 3;39 then 3:45 then 3;50 am then 3 ;55 then 4:15 and finally the order was cancelled after i called the subway store at 4:30.. Till the time the order was open till 4;30 am... This is not acceptable and make me wait for 2 hours and i went home with hungry... I want my refund amount rs 235 with comp. Ensation amout. Please help me to get my money with compensation amout

Food Corporation Of India Recent Comments