Food Corporation Of India

Food Corporation Of India Complaints & Reviews

Bijan Kumar Bandyopadhyay
I have not received my pension EPF-95 though I have applied in the month of Aug2008 and re-submitted on[protected] as a replay of their letter dated[protected] The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,28,Community Center,WazirPur Industrial Area,Delhi-110052)
My FPS A/C no.DL/E/2271/45233

Bijan Kumar Bandyopadhyay
16,Haripada Dutta Lane
Kolkata-700033
West Bengal
Mob No.[protected]

Sri Lakshmi Curry Point

Today we bought curries like dal, sambar and drumstick curries from Sri Lakshmi Curry Point - Nizampet Road.
In one of the curry we got centipede(జెర్రులు, Jerrulu) in drumstick curry.
Please do need full.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

S.S.JAYAPALAN
    I am S.S. Jayapalan employee of Food Corporation of India
    my FPS A/c No.DL/E/2271/130917 and the Family Pension has not
    so far been sanctionesd and sent. Kindly intimate where I have to approach find out the position.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully'
    SS.JAYAPALAN
    10.03.10
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Parijat Baruah
      Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Parijat Baruah, doing MCA in Tezpur University. I just wanted to know, why the posts in FCI are not for the people belonging to "General" category? I usually visit your website searching for jobs,but since I belong to "General" Ctegory, I am unable to apply for the posts offered. I wanted to apply for the "Management Trainee" post but I couldnot.
      So, I request you kindly to make provisions for the one belonging to "General" Category also, to apply for such posts.

Thanking You
      Parijat Baruah
      MCA 6th semester
      TEZPUR UNIVERSITY
      "why the posts in FCI are not for the people belonging to "General" category?"[protected]

ur master degree is in computer applications, why is it that u wish for FCI.

From last three year approx 4000 post are advertised and out of those 2000 for general category, ,
      what was ur result for the same.

currently an exam commenced by SSC for FCI and for approx 5500 posts, what's ur result for paper first of ssc?
      prepare well dear. all the best.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Mr.Thaksen B. Avti
        dear sir /mam
        I was working with food corporation of India at Borivali division for period of 22 years.I have joined in the 1970 and retired in the year 2002 as head watchman for FCI.I have cleared all formalities require to get family pension but still i didnt get any reply.I would really appreciate your help.I am looking forward for your reponse at earliest.
        details are as follows:
        C.P.F.A/C NO:37872 : F.P.S.NO:2832
        RPFC REF .NO. D.L/E/2271/2832/a/c/ LEKHA -10/28234185

Warm regards,
        Thaksen Avti
        My eps account no is 6105. I was retired from fci on dec 2007, I have submiteed all relevent documets 2 years prior to my retirement. retired as manager (D). all the time ireceived the wrong information. my cpf No is 13423. Please send me the inofmation as I am in dire need of money.
        thanking you
        Parkash chand
        retired Manager (D0
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Barun Kumar Bhowmick
          Sir/Madam,

My Father Sri Rai Charan Bhowmick retired from the service of Food Corporation of India on december 2000. The file related to his pension scheme has been forwarded to FCI head quarter by Kolkata zonal office on dtd. 26.04.2008. Now, it is end of 2009, but still he is not received his pension, that means no action has been taken by FCI authority and my father is going through financial crisis at this old age.
          I will request you to take the necessary steps in this regard.
          His CPF No. is 89910
          & FPS No. is 77828.
          He was retired from FCI, Krishnagar, Nadia district office.

HUSE RISE GOING THE BLACK MARKET

PLEASE CALL ME [protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

G. usha kiran
            HI

I am Usha kiran w/0 Radha krishna Gogu grade II Dowaleswaram my husband was expired on[protected]. Till now my pension was not released.

All the Documents i have Submitted to Delhi office through kakinada FCI pension dept. But there was no response from Delhi office 5 years has been completed .. up to now i didn't received my pension.

Please kindly release my pension asap. it will be helpfull to me and to my family.

Usha kiran Gogu
            w/o Radha krishna Gogu AG grade II dept
            FCI
            Dowleswaram
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Smt Sibani Sengupta
              Sir/Madam,
              My father was an employee of Food Corporation of India (GOI) at Kolkata under district office Hooghly and expired on 23.01.2002. It has been intimated by CPF office, Delhi under reference no 2271/73102 dated 4.11.08 that claim has been settled on 10.11.2003 and accordingly we had visited Regional CPF office of Kolkata, Saltlake. In lieu of Non receipt of any letter/documents from CPF,Delhi office they have declined to make any arrangement to release pension.
              It is for your kind information that my mother suffering cancer since last four months. Being only Un married daughter I am beggaring your kind attention to release the pension which is pending from 2002 for my mother treatment.
              ( FPS.NO:-64927 and FPF A/c No. is DL/E/2271/73102.)
              I have alredy submit my compliant earlier.

Yours faithfully

( B SENGUPTA)
              D/O Late Dipankar Sengupta

Smt Sibani Sengupta
                To
                The Commissioner
                Provident Fund
                New Delhi

Sub:- F-10D in respect of Dipankar Sengupta (DL/2271/73102)-non receipt of till date.

Ref.2271/73102 /accounts-10/2 dated 04.11.08

May kindly refer to your letter referred above. In the said letter against sl.no 9 , it is mentioned that the claim has alredy been settled on 10.11.2003.
                In this regard I , Smt Sibani Sengupta wife of Late Dipankar Sengupta, AGIIIAC has enquired in the Regional Provident office at Salt Lake Office,Kolkata on 07.09.09 , but no such records is available in that office.
                Undersigned has submitted all the requisite papers regarding claim for EFP Pension to the competent authority of FCI after the expiry of my husband.
                Due to non receipt of the pension I am passing my days through financial crisis as I am a cancer patient as well as I has got a marriageable daughter.
                I therefore request your honor to kindly forward the details which was forwarded to Regional Provident Commissioner Office, Kolkata to enable me to locate and finalize my claim.
                Your early action will be highly solicited.
                Attached the original letter received from your end for your ready reference.

Yours faithfully

( Sibani Sengupta)
                W/O Late Dipankar Sengupta

5, Khalishakota Pally
                Birati,Kolkata-7000 51.

-10D in respect of Dipankar Sengupta (DL/2271/73102)-non receipt of  till date.

Sachin Chandran
                  I, Kunchunni Chandran, Ex- Manager(Genl.), FCI, Distt Office Rohtak (Harayana) got retired on[protected]. I have already submitted the required documents to avail the FPS scheme (Form10-D, Salary certificate, Attested copy of Retirement Order, attested family photograph, Original certificate of DOB, attested Nomination forum, attested school certificate of wife, PAN number, SSN Forum ).I am really appalled to inform you that in spite of my entitlement to FPS scheme I have not received even a single penny from the department.
                  Although I have made numerous humble requests, enquiring the details of my FPS addressed to the responsible department - FCI and RPF department but till now I have not received any proper reply from them.
                  Through this venerated medium I would like to direct my plea to the accountable department. Kindly take me out of this apathy and take corrective steps immediately.

Name: Kunchunni Chandran
                  Designation: Ex- Manager(Genl.), FCI, Distt Office Rohtak (Harayana)
                  Address: House no. 164, old housing board colony Rohtak - 124001, Haryana.
                  Phone: +91 [protected],[protected]
                  CPF Account Number: 13061
                  PAN No- AFNPK0201K
                  FPS Account Number: 24359

K.Dheenathayalan
                    ( In reference to Letter no:TN/EPFO/SRO-TBM/Pension/2009 dt.02/02/2009, this office has made necessary correction in basic records and past service is corrected as 24 years in IDS. The revised / amended documents forwarded to TAMBARAM office vide this office letter no. Pen. II/DL/2271/3440/D-7321 dt.04/03/09.

From: EPFO, RO, Delhi-North. )-delhi e-mail

To:
                    Tambaram provident fund office

Please see the above e-mail of PF Office Delhi, wherein they have stated that their office has already rectified the remarks/complaint made by the Tambaram PF Office. I need not tell, I am suffering a lot for past 8months. Hence I request you sir, To kindly presue the matter/e-mail and the do the needful at earliest.

Thanks®ards