Food Corporation Of India

Food Corporation Of India Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir, I, C.Siva shankar prasad, S/o Late C.Vykuknta Vasulu, D/o Kurnool. My father was employee of Food Corporation of India, District Office, Kurnool.. He was expired on[protected]. I had applied for Compassionate appointment Under deceased quota long back. Recently in June 2013 i got a letter from FCI, Regional Office to submit some document to office. I had submitted them. But still i did not got any letter regarding Compassionate appointment Under deceased quota. Sir, Im ready to work any category any job whether it may be in Group D or C. So, i request u to kindly do needful as soon as possible. Thanking You, c.Siva shankar prasad, (M) [protected].

This is to inform you that the common salt sold by 'PITANJALI AYURVED LIMITED ' contains a lot of impurities (sand particles, stones and soil particles) that on consumption cause serious health hazards to the body like stone. This can be checked easily by putting 1 tablespoon salt in some water, impurities settle at the bottom.Some strict actions should be taken against this crime of playing with the health of the common people.the status of this company should not be considered a while taking actions against them.

Sir, This is in continuation to my complaint on date. Kindly refer to the EPFo HO New Delhi letter No Pen 3/02/2006 Para 9 &10dated 13/12/2011 addressed to all PF Commissioners regarding enhancement of pension to 6500/- for a period of 2 years. The honorable court has also given its judgement whereas the arrears payment at Jabalpur, Bhopal and Gwalior offices has been released the Vashi Office of Navi Mumbai is ignorant of any such circular issued by the EPF HO New delhi. I request your good self to look in to the matter and advice them to pay the amount with interest for the delay due to their ignorance. RKSharma

mohamohim modi jee pehle aapko mere taraf se pranam.. main assam state ki cachar district se hoo. bohot sara nibedan rakhna chahta ta par avi ekk mohothopurn nibedan hai aapse. humari dist. me foods and civil supply ka suger kiu nahi diya jaraha hai? karib 2 saal se? open market me suger ka price retail me about 40 rupya hai jobki ration me humlogoko 15 rupya me milta ta.. plz ye baat mera akela nahi hai. mein lakho logo ki or se aapko binti karta hoo kripya jald se jald iska kuch upay kijiye. jay hind.

Respected Sir/Mam, I have applied for (AG-III)-2015. While applying for this post i have completed all the columns of my information along my photo and signature upload. After filling all this information when i try to pay my application fee then i was not able to fill it because at that time site was under technical maintenance. The application fee portal was not working. At one side we have time limit of few days to fill this form and in the same time site is not working i just want to know that is it are fault or company fault. Due to this problem when we are filling are form we are redirected again and again. And when the site started working i tried to fill my remaining part of my form which was pay of application fee. Then I re-login there and just pay my application fee after payment registration form was generated you can also check it with this link given below. {https://fcijobsportal.com/AGIII2014/pages/RegSlip.aspx} which was incomplete. My registration form contains all my information but the only problem was there was no photo and signature of mine rest all things are the in the form. And without photo and signature i will nit be aloud to give paper.I have also mail them regarding this problem but there is no revert from there side and they have mention on there website that all the correspondence will be through mail and they are not responding to that mail id. Then i find out there number form Internet and call them they don't even pic the landline i am trying from 15 days they are not picking it up. There no. is [protected], 43527582. So, I just want your help in resolving my problem. Either help me in completing my form or refund my application fee. Please With regards.

DEAR SIR, I AM.PARUL SAXENA D/OF LATE SHRI MUNISH KUMAR, FROM BAREILLY U.P. MY FATHER (MUNISH KUMAR) WAS A EMPLOYEE IN FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA, HE WAS POSTED IN DHAMORA POST OF D/O JILA KRYALAYE MORADABAD HE WAS EXPIRED IN JULY 2007 IN SERVICE TIME BUT UNTIL NOW I AM NOT GETTING THE JOB IN DECEASED QUOTA.THE ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN NOT RESPONDING.PLZ HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.MY PHONE NO: [protected].

HUSE RISE GOING THE BLACK MARKET

PLISE CALL ME [protected]

I am not able to fill application form for last 5 days. For AG-III 2015 JOB, due to FCI OFFICIAL website technical issue. And today's last day to apply for fci Competitive exam. Because of this I am not able to appLy for the same. Plz resolve this issue and extend the time period to apply.

Respected Sir, I, B.Srikanth S/o Late B. Ramesh Kumar R/o Hyderabad. My father was employee of Food Corporation of India, Regional Office, Hyderabad. He was expired on[protected]. I had applied for Compassionate appointment Under deceased quota long back. Recently in June 2013 i got a letter from FCI, Regional Office to submit some document to office. I had submitted them. But still i did not got any letter regarding Compassionate appointment Under deceased quota. Sir, Im ready to work any category any job whether it may be in Group D or C. So, i request u to kindly do needful as soon as possible. Thanking You, B. Srikanth Ph:[protected]

I ate parle g biscuit and then i found a piece of hair in it then i complaint it to parle G team but there is no any response from that side then i also complaint these to national consumer helpline then they given me a mail id and told me to refer your complain to these but also there is no any response from there,why these held in our india no one solve these type of problem and only give advertisement on T.V jago grahak jago.I think so,thats why no one is interested in doing complaint against any thing.It's a humble request to your team please try to do against these matter .

I am Parvathi. My brother is having A/c in your branch. He got Internet banking facility also and transacting frequently through online. On 27.08.12, He done online transaction for fees of Rs.200/- for Food Corporation of India exam. He could not able to continue due to some technical reasons, but amount has been deducted from his account. He complainted in www.prepaid.onlinesbi.com website for this transaction (Complaint No.IB[protected]. It states that under process.
                    Again on 15.09.12, he done online transaction for the above exam. transaction failed but amount has been deducted from his account. Particulars for the above transaction is as follows:

Name: S.Dinesh
                    A/c.No.[protected]
                    1st Dt of transaction & ref No: 27.08.12 & [protected]IGC4840367 T/r to [protected] for Rs.200/-
                    2nd Dt of transaction & ref No: 15.09.12 & [protected]IGC8631143 T/r to [protected] for Rs.200/-

kindly, refund the amount to above said a/c as soon as possible.
                    Aug 13, 2020