Friends Track
2.5

Friends Track Complaints & Reviews

I have bad story to tell about Friends track.

I have taken a one day outstation trip from AMBATTUR to vandavasi.
During the trip the driver asked money Rs. 600 for Diesel.
Later in the evening without deduction I have paid the full money.

After some time only I realised that I have to get back Rs. 600. I called the customer care. The lady said that in the night the driver will deposit the money in their office. Later they will put the money in my account ...

I thought how smooth it was.

But later only i realised that it is not that easy.

Till yesterday (for one month) I am calling and they do not care about it. The only words they say is if the driver gives them the money then they will pay me.

I am really surprised that how this company works.

I believe only one person in the customer care who picks the phone all the time. the complaint number also reaches her only.
So you end up complain about the person to herself only.

They do not reply to your emails. They do not reply to your feedback/complaint as in their webpage

I have booked a cab with friends tack Chennai on 19.02.2012 - 7.30 P.M , The driver himself asked me if it is possible to start by 7.00 P.M i said i have to wait for my family members so it is difficult to start by 7.00 P.M, he said it is not a problem, At later point by 7.30 P.M when i called him he switched of the mobile, i contacted Friends track, they provided alternate number,when i called alternative number that number is switched off, i again called the Friends track, they said my booking was canceled and i was shocked, i said who has done that,then they said they will provide alternative arrangement and up to 8.30 P.M nothing was arranged and i was forced to take alternative cab from another cab provider
    Aug 13, 2020
    MY PLAN CHANGED AFTER NOON ONLY VEHICLE WANTED MY BOOKING ID :293 AVAILABLE DT:17/05/2012 AT 11.00 AM. PLEASE CANCEL MY BOOKING.

Friends Track Recent Comments