Frontech

Frontech Complaints & Reviews

Frontech — data entry fraud

Vrushaliphale on Jun 13, 2019
Respected Sir,
I am vrushali phale. I got a call from frontech company on dated 25 may 2019. They prefer me a data...
Complaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Subhajii Dey1993 on Jun 13, 2019
I get a call from this company. They took the image of my adhar card. After it they told me to install a software. After it they send me a court agreement through it. Then they give me some form filling work of 1500 pages and told me to finish it within 10 days. But i couldn't finish it due to my illness. Now they are asking me to pay penalty otherwise they will file a case against me and i will be arrested. To avoid arrest i havs to pay 3lakhs or more money. If you kindly help me to close this matter it will be a great favour to me. Many people have registered companies against this company and get a solution from here. Please help me
Updated by Subhajii Dey1993 Jun 13, 2019
Not solved yet
My problem has been resolved
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

juhi chaudhari on Jun 13, 2019
    I've took a project for form filling of 1500 forms. Their site wasn't accessible for a day.. I called the person who alotted me the project and now they are denying the fact. I have screenshots for the same. That the site wasn't accessible. they have made an agreement through app which they didn't inform me about the agreement. and now they are asking me to pay. I cannot afford 4500 rs. as I needed money for financing my self thats why I took the project and now that they are asking me to pay. The problem was from their end as their server had a problem and yet they are denying wherein I having the proofs for the same.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019
    though, i have marked complaint as resolved they haven't provided me the documents that I've asked from them. so I need the documents as early as possible which has agreement cancellation slip, and a slip saying that I have resigned from it, the Id proof of owner and company registation Id . please do the needful as early as you can.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Work at Home, Part Time Jobs

Sam Don on Jun 13, 2019
      Dear sir kuch dino pahle maine online job ke liye apply kiya tha tab ek company ka phone aaya jisne form filing ka work provide kiya mera aadhar card aur sign manga. fir btaya gya ki agreement hoga aur accuracy ya kaam poora na karne par 4500rs pay karna hoga aur 5000 apki first salary me se registration fees kat le jayegi. Fir maine us compani ke naam aur adress se google kiya to pta chala ki us jagah pe aisi koi company hai hi nhi, fir maine btaye gye mobile no. Aur email id pe compani ke bare me information manga to jawab diya gya ki ham log koi information nhi de sakte. Ab ye log case submit hone ke msg bhej rhe hai aur ek advocate m. Patel ke naam se notice bhej rhe hai jisme na to advocate ka phone no. Hai na hi kisi bar court ka adress ya naam.
      Aur enrollment no. bhi 2203/2016 hai jo internet pe check karne pe minhaz m. Patel aur m. Patil ke naam se fraud karne walo me shamil dikh rha hai. Plz help me plz plz plz

AnkiRrrrrr on Jun 13, 2019
        Hello, I submitted my CV and details for work and was contacted from this number +[protected], he said that I have to fill 1500 forms and I will be paid Rs.20 per form. After I started work I realised that the details provided are silly and that made me suspicious. I searched on Google and found out that they are cheating people. They are creating false agreements and cheating people. Please help me to nullify this agreement. Otherwise, they will be forcing me to pay 4500 Rs. As well. Please help me out, sir/ma'am. I only have a few days left before they demand money. Please help me solve this.

Vishi Vaishali on Jun 12, 2019
          Sir
          Pleased help me they are threatened me to pay 18000 rs otherwise they will register a case upon me .. I am poor boy I cant pay this amount . This is a fraud company they hired me to fill the form now they are demanding for a amount
          I received a call from Pooja they asked me to work with their company now they are demanding a amount . They are calling me multiple times

mental hrassment and fraud
          Updated by Vishi Vaishali Jun 12, 2019
          Respected sir ...
          On 30 May I got a mail and then a phone call from Pooja as a representative of frontech company. They hired me to fill 1500 from in 10 days otherwise you have to pay 4500 charges if am unable to complete my work on time . I completed my work on time but they are demanding for 18000 otherwise they register a case against me .Sir I am a poor guy I can't afford to pay this amount please help me sir .
          Updated by Vishi Vaishali Jun 12, 2019
          Helped me sir
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Bhavikadube on Jun 12, 2019
            These provide me form filling work from home and took my email id and voter ID photo. Next thing they gave me wrong information and after knowing that they are not giving proper information I tried to cancel my work, but now they are demanding money from me. Also I saw many people have complained against them.
            Their I'd - [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019
            How you know that your issue is resolved? have you got any confirmation from frontech?

Divyeshtank on Jun 12, 2019
              Dear all,
              I have found Frontech on clickindia jobs and I applied for the same. I got message from Rohit Saxena and applied for the same.He offered me a data entry work of 1500 pages @ rs.20 each.

After that I signed on agreement digitally and for 10 days I was working.

I have completed my work on 8th day only and I have started verification of every forms. On 10th day I have submitted the work & 2 days after submission of my work, I got message that your QC report is fail and when I started checking every wrong form, I found that there are exact 46 forms which are correct in my PDF format And they have shown some different thing.

It means they have edited 46 forms and I don't have idea how many other forms they have edited.

Everyday, they sent me email & messages of paying 4500 & they just started sending email for payment of 7500 with call & they gave notice through advocate & giving me calls regarding if not paid said amount, matter will go to court.

Why I need to pay after all this things..& infact after calculating I am fulfilling my criteria for getting payment from Frontech.
              So Consumer forum, kindly help me for this, as they are harassing me for making payment
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Frontech — illegally demand of money [Resolved]

dasanirban834 on Jun 12, 2019
                I didn't complete my task within time so as per agreement I've to pay 4500, that I did. But they are demanding money for getting...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Vishnurjk205 on Jun 12, 2019
                Raspected Sir,
                I got a call from frontech company representative offering a job of formfilling and they made me sign in an agreement. They said that that I will have to fill 1500 forms in 10 days and I will get Rs20 in return for filling each form. After filling around half of the forms I got suspicious regarding the data they have me and when I searched regarding the company in Google I got shocked by seeing the negative reviews in the consumer complaints. I tried to contact the lady who called me but I wasn't able to connect. They also said that I will have to pay 4500 rupees if I donot complete this project.
                I don't want any problem regarding this agreement. So I request you to take necessary action to resolve this problem.
                The number which I got call from is [protected] and the email ids from which I got emails are -
                1. rajvipatel [protected]@gmail.com,
                2. Form-filling helpline.[protected]@gmail.com,
                3. Confirmation dept [protected]@gmail.com,
                4. Agreement agreement.[protected]@gmail.com.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2019
                The people from the consumer complaints contacted me and asked all the further details and they solved the problem.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career