Ganaraj Infotech

Ganaraj Infotech Complaints & Reviews

Got cheated by Ganaraj Infotech- [protected]@gmail.com, hr.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@ganarajitservices.com - these guys are all a big group who cheat people. stay away from these scammers. some even talk to meeting other people cheated and get information from them. all are cheated and scammers.
Got info about Ganaraj Infotech Rakesh Goel from annoymous source. Turned out to be fake n an extortion racket. I[censored] get any info from unknown people do not fall in their trap. it is only for taking money from you. All information given by them was fake n it was a trap just to call you and take money from you.

DO NOT FALL INTO THIS TRAP.

Hi everyone,

I paid 90000 to Rakesh Goel of Ganaraj Infotech. He promised to give a non voice project and which would be started before end of Jan. But eventually he vanished. His phone is directed to voicemail. I have sent 10-15 emails but he has stopped replying. We physically went to Nagpur to sign the contract. I have all the proofs which can prove he is completely fraud. Kindly stay away from all these frauds. Action should be taken against him. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
    Never Ever Pay anyone any advance for BPO work. All are fake. Nobody is genuine.

If you want updated information about whereabouts of Rakesh Goel, email me at - [protected]@gmail.com

I will email you latest info as I am tracking him.

BPO AWARENESS

ganarajinfotech.com owner Mr.Rakesh Goel has caused huge loss to my company promising to give the data entry job and has taken money, they said they have tied up with US company Zenett Inc . the cheque given by them has bounced two time .They are Fraud plz donto invest with them
      I have also given money to Rakesh Goel for Job. Since then I have not heard any thing from him, his no. is also not working. My no. is [protected]. Please contact me. So that we can decide what action we can take against them.
      Yes NEVER EVER TRUST Rakesh Goel from Ganarajinfotech or Chrome Consultants, Nagpur. Please guys before making any payment, try to check that company or a person through all POSSIBLE SOURCES !!!
      Ganaraj Infotech is no 1 fraud company. They have taken 90, 000 from us and promised to start the non voice process in 3 weeks but he vanished. We personally went to Nagpur to his office to meet him, he seemed so convincing then. His phone is going to voicemail now. I have sent 15-20 mails but he has stopped replying. He assured us the project would start in Jan itself. The owner Rakesh Goel said he is having a surgery, and is having cancer, how can people lie so much. Please stay away from this fraud Rakesh Goel. and Ganaraj Infotech. I have all the proofs if anyone needs any. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com.We need to take action against him.
      Hi everyone,

hi

I have few details regarding this fake guy, message me on
      hr.[protected]@gmail.com its not only you, i have more then 50 people who are scammed by him, we can discuss and get in contact with all the victims and make sure nobody else gets scammed. he changes names, city states as well

awaiting response
      hr.[protected]@gmail.com
      TO ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OR CHEATED IN OUTSOURCING

Please keep in mind following:

1. DO NOT PAY ANYONE in advance for any project / process with any type of job etc. This is all fake as the obkective is to make money. These scamsters disappear once they have collect money from several people. All addresses of Rakesh Goel are fake and his last known address in Mumbai is fake. He seems to be in Mumbai but how to find him?

Projects in outsourcing have to be verified before investing ANY MONEY with ANYONE.

2. DO NOT believe in people who post after your posting that they have info about the scamsters as they are also scamming people by taking info. Ultimately they will ask for pooling of funds for legal process after taking you into confidence.They are either sscamsteres themselves or associates of such scamsters. BEWARE especially if profiles are new and they do not give their own details. Before sending info or anyting ask for ID Proof, official email ID, bank details, etc and only then send your details . Get it checked and only then think about working with that person.

3. ALL o[censored]s in this outsourcing industry should make it a point not to pay anyone in advance.

ONLY THEY WE CAN STOP THESE SCAMS.

SWEAR ON IT EVEN IF WE HAVE TO CLSOE OUR BUSINESS.

4. I am creating awareness all across our fellow people so that we can save our money and not fall for one scam after other.

I do so under BPO Awareness name and I am not ashamed to admit it as there is no other way to save others.
      To All who are getting scammed:

Do not pay anyone any money for our process in BPO - they are all fake

Also people like hr.[protected]@gmail.com are also possibly in connection with these scammers.

DO NOT PAY ANYONE ANY MONEY FOR BPO PROCESS. ALL ARE FAKE

BPO AWARENESS
      Rakesh seems to b in Mumbai as his last ATM transaction last week withdrawl in South Mumbai of 7000
      If anyone has seen him or has any info abt him please email on: [protected]@gmail.com

Ganaraj Infotech Recent Comments