Gclub.in
1.7

Gclub.in Complaints & Reviews

I didn't subscribe any stardust airtel for anry services but I am gerting a message daily from AD 54321
. You've been charged Rs.10 .Enjoy http://gclub.in

i recieved this message daily and getting charged

my mobile number is [protected]
please do something... and Unsubscrbe

One day I received a mail stating that from my talk time amount Rs.50 (AIRTEL)has been deducted for using Bikini Island. I have neither downloaded THE GAME NOR ASKED FOR THE REGISTRATION FOR AIRTEL LIVE.

I have paid the amount to Airtel for talk time as promised by them. How can another company deduct amount from the amount paid to AIRTEL as talk time. How can Airtel permit such transfer of money. This is BLATANT CHEATING and AIRTEL is a party to it.

I want the money to be reverted to my talktime account. MOBILE NO.[protected].

Dear Sir
      Please Unsubcribe the services of gclub.in text masage chages me 5/-Rs every time auto resived it on cell number [protected] as they given site for unsubcribe
      Thanks for help
      Aug 13, 2020

Gclub.in — Unsabcribe

My mobile serves has cancled from gclub now
      Please unsubscribe Airtel WAP services for my mobile [protected]
      I am a airtel custmer for last 5years.Ige sms to subsribe for stardust repeatedly, though i delet the message as not acceptance of offer, iget same message agin and again, i am uable to to do my work because of his disturbence . even i tried to contact 121 to complain but no service executives are available on line.

ref my airtel no [protected].

Gclub.in — gclub.in

I didn't subscribe any airtel live option because my mobile is Sony Erricson j120i has no facilities other than FM.
      Bui i am gerting a message daily from 64611005 as
      Thanks for using (Subscription TextBasedServices) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged...
      pls unsubscribe it, , , , , , , , ,
      please cancel my WAP service immediately my number is [protected]
      Please unsubscribe Airtel WAP services for my mobile [protected]

Gclub — to unsubcribe

hence i had made request to stop subcribing the bollywood fusion , the unsubcribing link is not working. when contacted airtel customer care the executive promised it will be stopped within 24 hours.but still i receive the message that "thanks for using (bollywood fusion, animation)subscription service on airtel wap.you've been charged Rs15 enjoy http://gclub.in)from 64611015
      คาสิโนออนไลน์ สามารถเล่นได้ง่ายๆ ที่บ้าน ถ่ายทอดสดตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง บริการด้วยความรวดเร็ว ภายใน 15 นาที เปิดบัญชีเพียง 1, 000 บาทเท่านั้น ก็สามารถเล่นได้เลยสอบถามรา... ได้ที่หมายเลข[protected] หรือ[protected] มียูสเซอร์ทดสอบ ให้ท่านได้ทดลองเล่นในเว็บ แล้ว ท่านจะไม่ผิดหวังในบริการขอ...

Gclub.in — Deactivation

Deactivate my wap service.my mobile no. is [protected].please dont again activate any service on my mobile number.

Gclub.in — No password sent for game code, even though Rs 50/- have been deducted

This complaint deals to firm " Gclub " .
      Rs 50 have been deducted for password code to access game on 14.11.10.
      To download MBiz game.
      through Network : airtel.

But still no password code is send by co. Gclub.
      I kindly request you to pls. help --- because this game to be downloaded though Mobile is risky & many are
      suffering from it.

Pls. do needful.
      Bhavesh.
      gclub.in is a pakka fraud group ! whenever you find their ads in your mobile dont click that...you will be charged without even your confirmation...Moreover they will deducting regularly Rs.99 by saying you have downloaded games...

Becareful on that
      Dear Sir
      Please Unsubcribe the services of games club from my mobile
      number [protected] ASAPI have not even confirmed any services till now.
      Latha

Gclub.in — Deactivate

Unsubscribe gclub.in in my airtel mobile number [protected] .
      Deactivate gclub.in i have been charged 20Rs 2 weaks ago please recharge my prepaid account iam not subscribe gclub.in pleace
      Pleace kindly unsubscribe gclub.in .iam not subscribe gclub 5days ago cut rs 20 in my main balance [protected] pleace recharge my account.

Gclub.in — unsubscribe

I was charged rs.100 for clicking a link by mistake which apparently downloaded a game called 24specialOps on my phone. I can not find that game on my handset and I am upset at Airtel charging me without confirmation. If this matter could be resolved and the amount be refunded immediately, I would be grateful. This is for the number- [protected].

Looking forward to your urgent attention into this matter.

Ramit Malhotra