Giftalove.com

Giftalove.com Complaints & Reviews

swati prabhakar
Hi, From giftalove i sent rakhi and paid online as I am in USA.They neither sent the rakhi nor giving reply to my mails.I ordered on 1/08/2014 and the delivery date was 7/08/2014.When the order was not reached then i contacted him and they said that they will send another rakhis.I was ok but they neither sent the rakhis nor ready to refund my money. Swati Prabhkar swati.[protected]@gmail.com

revolt
    this is an alert for those who are going to make rakhi shopping. I request people to stay away with these two fraud websites which are completely fraud and opereated by the cons team. this is their regular business. They rank their duplicate website high on google with gray hat technique and redirect them with two [censored]ing and fraud webiste ay rakhibazaar.com and giftalove.com. Please stay away with them and don't buy anytthing. I'm the witness of their swindling service and soon going to register an FIR against these rascals.

revolt
      this is an alert for those who are going to make rakhi shopping. I request people to stay away with these two fraud websites which are completely fraud and operated by the cons team. this is their regular business. They rank their duplicate website high on google with gray hat technique and redirect them with two [censored]ing and fraud website rakhibazaar.com and giftalove.com. Please stay away with them and don't buy anything. I'm the witness of their swindling service and soon going to register an FIR against these rascals.

Giftalove.com — Diwali gifts [Resolved]

swati4
        Hi Guys, Sorry to here about your experience with giftalove.com site, I want to share my experience also i ordered two...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Online Shopping

durgasrinivasv
        I have faced an issue with giftalove.com. My wife has ordered a Rakhi along with some sweets. It costs around Rs. 449/-. It was mentioned in the website that the delivery will be done in the next day and we ordered the same. Till now the order was not delivered and there are no contact details in the website. This looks very bad on their side and I am trying to get in touch with them in other means but no luck until now. If someone has any contact details for getting in touch with giftalove.com please let me know. Merchant Website : giftalove.com Date :[protected]:42:23 Merchant Reference Number : GL-[protected] EBS Payment ID : 19115052 Payment Mode : Amex Card Amount : 449.00

fightback
          HI All, This is fake site never ever take services of this I have order Rakhi but till not it was not delivered. They do not have any customer care number just a mail id that of no use. So please help your self and your friend and save there hard earn money. I will advice all my friends while using any service of any site please type in "Goggle review" of that site this will help a lot to judge the correct site. After investing 651 INR i get to know about the review of this site. Totally a fake site that are playing with emotion on Raki. I will take this to cyber Crime cell.

Giftalove.com — how to block the website

hi what is the process of blocking this web site from access in india itself so that no one else like me won;t get cheated website name giftalove.com the given contacts are [protected]@giftalove.com [protected]@giftalove.com [protected]@giftalove.com