Glowroad

from Bengaluru, Karnataka
Aug 26, 2021
This thread was updated on Aug 26, 2021

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

I have order saree, i keep on followup to return from 15 days still no one responding properly. Please help me, please return my amount. I have received on 4th december. Keep on calling to customer care & mail also. But no one responding properly. Kindly take saree & return amount. Saree what i have received is totally different in design & work also. Its local saree kind of. I am dnot like only what i have received. But response on whats up also very bad they not proper responds only.
Product as been delivered on Nov 25 with a bad quality as customer I need refund as the product quality is too wrost i insisted refund, but no response and there is no customer care support no to contact directly glowroad.make sure customer gets the refund
I have returned the product worth INR 916/- Even on continuous mails to ask for refund they do not respond! They once said it's initiated and will credit in 24 hrs but it's been 20 days I haven't yet received any refund!

I had ordered 2 Lehenga for My family members and today I got the orders.unfortunatly products are not matched with actually have seen on my online collection. Event not getting refund options in my app and contact number is not available.
Disappointed with this order.

Hie
Maine 1 tshirt order kiya tha n mjhe prduct acha nhi mila fabric issue so return ka requst b aya 12 march ko n customer bzy tha so cl nhi utheye phir aplog se main customer service me cl kiya ever day aj kl kr rhe h so plz mention kro delivery boy k no incoming calls nhi jta n mra prduct return kro n refund kro aisa kam nhi kr payenga agr aisa services mila toh plz mra customer ka parcel lekr jao n n refund kro ap

Samruddhi Vaghela's reply, Apr 28, 2019
mere sath bhi esa hi hua he
I have returned the product worth INR 364/- Even on continuous mails to ask for refund they do not respond! They once said it's initiated and will credit in 24 hrs but it's been 15 days I haven't yet received any refund!

I have a long gown order but I do not want to give it a big name but I do not want to accept it, I have to go back to my home and I am proud to help you and plz your contact number. And take product return to plz ...
The product that I ordered was not the same as the return product option but there is no need to take Send Boy to Return and Refund 750 / -
I have ordered 5 saree on 09.08.19 and raised cancellation or returns request on 12 .08 .19 but no one went their for pickup the order .customer was so angry on our services and also said that he complain .i stucked in big trouble.but i have no options to contact with glowroad i got no.below in image i called him and told my situation but there are no. Response came that side. I have to pay all amount to customer. I have no option. Mene to trust karke itne order kar diye but mujhe nahi pata tha ki is tarah ki services dete aap log.koi customer care no.nahi nahi he jis per baat ho sake.

Bhut hi worst services he mene 23 ko complain ki but koi solution nahi hua aap logo ko koi fark hi nahi padta yahan customer baar baar call karta he kya answer de .koi customer care nahi koi other contact no.nahi kaise koi trust karega glowroad per .i m stucked in big trouble. Complain karte raho bus koi solution nahi.kam amount ho to me pay kar dun but 3125rs he kaise me pay karun
I have received wrong product so please I request you to kindly change the product.as it was nonreturnable product
I have received the wrong product so please I request you to kindly change the product as it was nonreturnable product.

Invoice ID.[protected]
Order No.[protected]
mere address par wrong parsal aa gaya
jo mene order bi nhi lsgaya hsi hai isko waps karwana hai or paymet refund karwana hai 1499 ka cod parsal hai

R
    Rithwik Kavery
    from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Hello sir

I have purchased one lehenha in glowroad app it's a resellers app, u purchase to my customer, it's delivered but my margin 634 rs was not credited to my account yet.
    I ask to the customer service many times but they simply tell we credited but it's not reflect ur bank account so ask to ur bank i also enquiry with this.. But no response
    Yet my amount was not credited...
    My transaction reference no kkbk[protected]
    Pls help me to get my amount...
    Hello... Muze Mera 1st margin 24th Aug Mai milne vala tha no ki nahi mila hai. Or 2nd margin 4th Sept ko milne vala tha. Woh bho nahi Mila hai. Costumer care se baat karne ke baad bola Gaya ki hamne aapke Ac/ Mai paisa bhej Diya hai. Aap check kro. But muze still Paisa nahi aaya hai. Help Karo. Or Mera margin mule dila do.

S
      ShameenaB
      from Kizhake Chalakudi, Kerala

Website:www.glowroad.com

I have bought a black kurti along with bottom. When i got that product that doesnt fit my size. So i like to return that product. I mailed them regarding this issue but they just called and said they need to chekck about this. But after that there was no response. I request them to call back, again no response. I need my money back and return the product as soon as possible. Please help.
      I have the same kind of experience with GlowRoad more recently. Even though their site says they have unquestioned return policy they are not processing refund requests even if it's a mistake on their part. They only keep sending mails saying wait for 48 hours or so. I urge everyone not to buy anything from this crap site. They have the least value for your money and time.
      This is an update to my comment made earlier. I had this issue resolved today with the help of one of the founders of GlowRoad whose email ID I happened to see on another site. I sent a mail to her explaining my problem and she promptly intervened. The result was that I got my refund issued today. They also told me that they will arrange for a reverse pick up from their end. As of now my problem stands solved. Thanks.
      debasmita98's reply, Nov 18, 2018
      ^Hi, could you tell me from where did you get the founder's email ID? I am currently facing the same issue regarding return since the last one month.
      p4punnya's reply, Nov 18, 2018
      I got her ID from quora.
      Plz help me