go4advisory

go4advisory Complaints & Reviews

All the complaint posted by me was actual.who want to make loss when we are paying for accurate tips from advisory they all are fraud like Rajinder Patel,Pratik Patel,if i trade wrongly then why the executive of go4advisory calling me again and agaibn to ubscribe for the service.all are bakwaas
ya i am with you for Go4advisory. They have no ethics. They only want more client who are take their packages & after they do not take any kind of care.I know that because i was there for more than 6 months.
i m also a victim of this gujrat based advi go4advisory.com and the other name of this company is profitgyan.com... this ppl first told me to join the advisory they ll pay me return of min 3 to 4 lac rupees... after that the executive named mr.MANISH sent me a message on my mobile saying that ...we are having a super hni pack ...pay rupees 50000rs ...then he called me said, "sir please join this service i m an executive head, i ll helpp u in every manner we ll give u the update of international markets also..we ll never ever let u down . we ll give the best guidance...etcetc.."
i paid them 50000rs... then he called me again the next day n said "sir please help me i m in need af 30000rs more to fulfill my target or else i ll be in a big trouble from the comp...i beg u to help with this amount i ll never deceive u ur money ll be safe"..AND i became the boggest fool on earth.
i paid him the money first 50000 n then 30000rs. after i paid the money they never ever give me service as they promised.. then i got a loss of 130000rs from the tips they provided to tradewithin 15 days.. when i asked them bout it he person named manish .by god the words i m saying r the truth.. manish says to me "sir bacche aap paida karo aur baaap ka naam mera lagao aisa thodi na hta hai . aap ko service mein jo loss aaya wo hum cover karwayenge" after he told this actually after one months also i was having a loss of more the 180000rs...then i called him he said " sir aap tension mat lo aap ka paisa hum cover karwayenge " n he{manish} hanged up... after that day they never provided me tips .. they r just the BIGGEST DHOKEBAAZ...PLEASE PPL READ THIS COS I M HAVING ALL THE DETAILS WITH PROOF ..DONT EVER EVER TRUST N PAY A SINGLE PENNY TO PROFITGYAN OR GO4ADVISORY BOTH R ONE AND THE SAME...THEY LL SAY BOUT HNI SUPERHNI BUT THE SERVICE LL BE OF 3000RS MEANS THE THIRD CLASS SERVICE WHERE U LL ONLY GET LOSS..MY NUMBER IS [protected]..[protected]
they r THE BIGGEST FRAUD ...PLEASE DONT BE THEIR VICTIM DONT JOIN GO4ADV THE ADV COMPANIES.I SUFFERED THE LOSS N PAIN OF MY MONEY .. THEY DONT CARE FOR UR MONEY .. THEY ONLY WANT TO GET THEIR ACCOUNTS MONEY////.. PLEASE PPL DONT JOIN THEM .. AFTER READING THE COMPLAINS I PAID THEM .. THEN I RECOGNISED THE COMPLAINS COMMENT N POSTED R THE TRUTH

I have subscribed to GO4ADVISORY. having registered office at 813-b, Maradia Plaza. CG Road, Ahmedabad. . Their Sales executive(Harshit Patel) quoting us 250 customers of PMS service and giving every month return of minimum 10% of capital and upto 35% (Showing us earlier calls---Which are supposed to be fake)..with their so called unique automatic trading software. I and my friend given Rs. 100000 into their designated broker(Unicon) and fees of Rs.9000 for 6months. They started trading the account without signature of terms and condition by me and not sent the terms and condition letter even after somany reminders. and started trading.When i received the T&C letter ,,they have already made loss of Rs.10000 in first 10 days of trading and on asking them they replied that they will cover the loss.. by allowing them to trade more.and will return the total fees within one month if no profit is made... I denied i stopped trading in my account to avoid further loss and asked them to send me sms of theri calls ... which they didnt sent till now. but now after 3months of constantly reminding them(Mr. Rajendra Patel) .. they are denying the return of fees... and i and my friend are at loss of 10000.+9000 .. so total 20% loss in 10 days of trading.... consider how much they can cost you if you subscribe to them... Beware of subscribing with them.. They are cheaters. and have no moral values... I hope sebi or consumer affair dept take some action against them... every newcomer is cheated by phone call and asking him to trade... if trade goes in their direction they subscribe and loose from second day to 30th day.........Please please plase take some action against them.... If anybody wants i can give documentation.. but i dont have time to fight and my morals are not as their's...I once again request you not to subscribe such fraudent advisory ... I have burn my hand with Vimalstocks, calloptionputoption.com, and many more... alll are brothers.... pls dont subscribe to any advisory ... it is better to trade ourself and loose money rather that giving fees and loosing money doublly.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I'm behalf of Go4Advisory. I would like to inform to all the readers about this. We have a unique application Risk Management System and Automatic Trading System which he has been opted for. On the agreement it's clearly mentioned that you are supposed to wait till the end of the month so your total profit would be around 5% gross. As per client only he occurred 10% loss in 10 days and in panic situation he stopped trading or stopped giving rights of trading.

In share market a trader has to pay patience so he/she would survive and gets profit but he did not. Now this client has stopped trading and stopped giving trading rights to us us so how could we trade? In 10 days if 10% loss we have given so he should have to understand that if he could have trade by himself so could have get more losses but we managed it and now he is not allowing us to trade. A trader is happy only till he gives us full time. We have other proves of another clients that they are getting good profit.

I would still suggest you to please give us rights to trade and maintain margin in your account so we could make you in plus. We are not your enemy so giving you loss. We want you to be happy so you could refer your other friends and help us to improve your satisfaction level and our business as well. Think once again on my words and update us as soon as possible.
    Dear Kintu Patel,

Also, adding to above comment - we can show you our live contract notes of the clients in which we are trading.

We are no company like other advisories which you have mentioned. We can prove our selves with contract notes of many clients if you want to see.

We have always believed in providing excellent service and 100% transparency to our esteemed customers. We can prove it any given time.

Regarding faking our call list - I would like to inform you that we are PROFITGYAN CERTIFIED ADVISOR. We have already given you access to profitgyan were you can check your call list which we cannot change as this service is provided by Profitgyan.

It is really unfortunate that customers like you don't understand Stock Market strategies and start blaming us for loss which we could have converted into profits if traded for whole term.

We are not able to show contract notes on this forum - because there is no upload option - other wise we would have shown it you.

I would request you from now onwards - Understand the product first and then invest.

Customer Care
    Dear customer care team..

Just go to my account on unicon no U44944.. see how you traded the account in two weak.. just one call got right in 15 days.. Great and still you say i dont understand the stock market stretagies.. and you understand te market well?
    You people dont have courtesy to give the fees back..even you are not performing .. I am not asking the amount you lost during trading .. just asking my fees back.. and that to your management denies of giving back..

You want me to put my account details here..? i can do it ...

Stop cheating people by phone calls and emails

I Pray you get, what you deserve by cheating people.

Kintu
    Dear Kintu,

I reply Behalf of Go4advisory, Profit/Loss is part of Business like Trading. But you should have Patience to Make Profit in Trading Like your Business. We had given Return of 26 % in last 1 and half month in this market. So we are not telling that everyday you will make Profit but As Per Our Result We can assure you that on long term basis you will get Return. Stock Market is not Machine of Money that once you invest it will come and come. Sorry If you have a Bad Experience. You can come to our Office anytime and Check Results of Customer on Contract note and Ledger And Cheque Given to Customer.

Customer Care Team
    Customer care team, ..

You are saying that i should be patient enough to loose more.. see your record with me and others too on this forum.. I never expected everyday profit .. but you made the loss every day instead..only 1 day was profitable for 10 days of trading and you say you should have patience..so that i loose another more 10000 ? allow you to trade more.. to loose more.?.great ..company is judged by its behaviour not by good and diplomatic words you are saying. kindly look at my ledger. and others too.. stop cheating people.

If you have courage and guts of business just return my fees .. thats all i want.. nothing more.i will make over my losses my self..

Please join GO4ADVISORY for losses.. and non refund of fees..

Kintu
    I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com
    all ppl from go4advisory.com wavecrest.in profitgyan.com cheeter, these ppl should be hanged. these mother call ppl and say 5 - 20 % profit . they will tell last month it was 20% profit as soon u invest you will get atleast 20% loss. dont beleive these A-holes .

Readers just understand one thing. if they can give 20% return then they can take loan from banks. and make money for themselves. this company is here to cheet

if any one still belive this then ask them to trade on bhalf of you but dont give service charge first. once you give service charge no matter what happens they wont return it.

I am not agree with these people bcoz if we trade with go4advisory regularly we will get profit if we will trade all their call bcoz if you are in loss with starting of their calls its does not have any mean they are fraud you must have to give them time and trade with all their calls not in only few calls you must have to trade with them at least 1 Month actually i had trade with them since 3 months but still i am in profit of Rs.4Lac and the executive name is mr.Sandeep pradhan he is good guy and between sandeep and me a very good relationship with him personally and no doubt it is the best advisory company in this sector i am 100% satisfied and with Go4advisory...
    Thank's&Regard's
    Aashutosh Sharma
    Investment Banker
    I lost 334000 with this company and irefered my friend he lost 37000
    Abe Aashutosh sharma lo*de ke baal, Kya manish singh ne uski wi**e ke sath tuje sulayata kya be . Manish singh is (AVP) at go4advisory.com wavecrest.in profitgyan.com, dont know what [censored]ing things he does there ... I guarantee you that he has the highest degree to loose money in market .This mother [censored]er is there to cheet others there by to become rich ( really ... ? ) . even the employees there know this. they dont have any office if you read their agreement they mentioned all the issues will be handled via Gujrat court . coz they know problems will be there for sure, since they are looting the people. I invested 1 lac by paying trail pack but within 1 week i lost 43700 . after they stopped picking my calls specilly this Manish Singh mother [censored]er so called AVP . They are there to loose your money

The executive of this company say profit from 15-20 per month but all this is wrong. i subscribed for their intraday service in jun 2010 and i am in loss of 20% and they said they will recover by giving me call in commdodity but loss increase to 50000/- and now they are also not picking my phone.Beware of this fraud Company

Gagandeep Goyal
      We are replying from Go4advisory services. This particular client Mr. Gagandeep used to trade in his manner. He was not following our advice properly and used to do irregular trade. We also tried to give him research on phone but same result.

Also, he had very limited margin.

We are following Advance Risk Management System whereby we provide exact numbers of quantity to buy or sell in market. If there is an stop loss then it is limited to just 1% of capital. for e.g. if clients capital is 100000 then loss will be just 1000 rs. So you can imagine the above client has not traded according to our advice.

Please call us for any further clarifications.

www.go4advisory.com
      Mr. Gagandeep does not have patience in the market which is highly required. Also we provide the tips as per the client's portfolio an we make sure that a client should not get the loss for more than 1% of his in hand portfolio. We always give the quantity in trading to each and every client and requesting them to follow that only but when someone will not follow 100% calls, it is obvious to occur loss in the market.

We tried him to provide trades on call but then too he did not follow the complete. We do not have any profit if a client gets losses because that client will not take any tips from our side afterward. We always want our client should be happy but they should have to follow the instruction till th e service is active. If you have 2 lakhs then what is the need to trade with 20 Lakhs? They thinks that if they'll trade with limit, they'll earn more but the truth is, they'll loss money 10 times faster.
      ROCKETCALLS.CO.IN FRAUD...FRAUD...FRAUD

ROCKETCALLS.CO.IN IS NO.1 FRAUD...

ALL PAST PERFORMANCE IS ABSOLUTELY FAKE..

go4advisory — stockmarket

i bought service from this company but i loss 1 lacs rs in just 15 days,that executive call me i wil recover this loss.but...