Godrej & Boyce

Godrej & Boyce Complaints & Reviews

D
Pune, Maharashtra
Now Briefing to my Case :

I had bought Godrej Refrizerator GFE 25 series during Diwali and it got replacement of Compressor two times under Warranty for which I had spent 1200 as to Your service station and on Carrying per case.

On the goodself we paid up 2 times and when again third time it failed to give performance 1 more time we sent it to your Gondia Service station from where we gor repairing and spent 950 Rs.. and got assurance that it will not get failed again.

Just after two days of operations it again failed and we got conversations for replacement from your Godrez gondia Service Station to Mr.Vinay Maske @ [protected] Maharastra divisional Board. and further mails are self explanatory.

It is pleasure to inform you that I had Bought New Whirlpool Refrizerator today and dont have the need of one more refrizerator.

Please suggest, whom to get my all money refunded.

Deepak Ahuja
Gondia Maharashtra

Mo. [protected],[protected]
Dear Deepak Ahuja,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now. We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We have got your contact details. Our Customer Care will contact you shortly and resolve the matter.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on :
[protected]/1800 – 225511.

Godrej Appliances Team
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance
Dear Deepak Ahuja,

Your complaint has been closed as on July

We hope you are satisfied with our service.

If not, feel free to write into us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on:
[protected]/1800 – 225511.

Godrej Appliances Team
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

R
    Shahabad, Haryana
    I purchased a single door 183 ltr frig model GDE 19c2 on 10.12.2008. Whenever it is defrosted or after power cut the water...

M
    Delhi, Delhi
    INVERTER UPS 800va

I Mr MOHAMMAD SHEHABAZ purchased UPS 800 VA on 05/5/2009 after that found the battery is out of order And not giving backup,. We complained regarding this matter on 25 APRIL 2010 (Complaint no 911187 ) and several times contact them for their help but not getting any response from their sides The price of the inverter is 14,125 and the installation charge is Rs 350 which now useless and like a showpeice. Now the battery need to be replaced by a new one as it is witin the warranty period. Now we want necessary action and justice from consumer forum and I will be grateful for the same.

Thanking you.

MOHAMMAD SHEHABAZ

M
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
      Currently I am getting Vodafone Alerts-Share service.
      Two to times I have called up a number given by your office call centre, but it not works,
      message comin as YOUR REQUEST COULDNOT BE COMPLETE.

I want to deactive that service as early as possible because I am not finding this alerts are useful for me.