Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.

Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

P
Delhi, Delhi
Hi, For past three years, godrej service center has been fooling me. Every year when I call them for service (no cooling), they report that we need to REFIL GAS as the gas has leaked. I have been paying 2.5k for past two years for gas filling. Godrej executives make fool of customer's by not fixing the leakage and only filling the gas. They do this as gas filling gets you more money. The effect of gas leakage is not felt immediately in the same season as the process of gas leakage is very slow. It is felt in the next season. This has been happening for past two years and this year once again they are saying that we need to refill the gas. Detail of the godrej service center who came last year for service : Geet Aircon Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. SNo. 403 Date 13 may 2013 Paid - 2500 This is completely fooling of the customer. Email : [protected]@deepshikha.org
Dear Pankaj Dugar,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint regarding our product/service.

Kindly provide the complaint No. and your Mobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.
You can get the complaint No. by calling us on our toll free number[protected]

Godrej Appliance Team.
Thank you for your quick response on the matter.
By giving a complaint at call center, they would send someone to check who will again ask for refilling.
Before i do the above i would like to know what will be the resolution given by you.
Please mail me at [protected]@deepshikha.org.
Dear Pankaj Dugar,

We request you to register your complaint by calling us on our toll free number number[protected]. This will help us resolve your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliance Team.
I have registered my complaint,
Complaint number is 251314.
My mobile number is linked with the complaint number.
Please address and resolve as soon as possible
Dear Pankaj Dugar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded the details to the concerned team. We assure you that we will address your issue at the earliest.

Godrej Appliance Team.
Your person came for visit and said you will have to pay again.
Whats the solution that you gave?????
Have paid 6000 in past 2 years in only filling gas. You guys fool customers by not fixing leakage and create circumstances forcing the customer to buy you annual maintainance contract.
Thats all you force the customer for, to buy amc package.
BIG FRAUDS..
No Solution yet given

Your complaint has been closed as on May 2014

[protected].

Not at all satisfied.
Have paid another 3000 this year as usual..
Godrej AC and service suck big time

Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. — Refrigerator / Lock Clip Broken

Your technician don't have talking manner. today your technician had misbehav whit my parents His name is Faizan shaikh technician of malad West

B
    Delhi, Delhi
    Date:28.03.2014 I purchased a Godrej Split AC ( Model-GSC 12FG7 1.0 Ton, Colour-OMG) on 25.03.2013 from Great Eastern Trading Co., Sinthi More Branch, Kolkata-700036. Cash Memo No.-13/1213/20661 The AC had been installed on 09.04.2013. The Technician kept the outdoor unit on the grill of Balconi without proper fittings. The unit was remained floating on the grill. Later on I found vibration of the outdoor unit and noisy sound. Then I complained to the service provider for that noisy sound and the services provider over mobile No.-[protected] told Rs.1200/- to be paid for reinstallation at other place including gas filling charge Rs.400/-. But I was no willing to pay the gas filling charge since it was the duty of the Company for proper installation. Later on after complaint to the phone No. [protected] on 18.04.2014 one Mr. Rakesh ( Mobile No.-[protected])came and reinstalled the outdoor unit at the parapet wall without gas filling. He took Rs.750/- as the charges for the fittings plate. From that period I am annoyed with the Company Godrej, because the company did not properly reinstall with gas. Previously service provider told during shifting of outdoor unit some gases will be exhausted and further gas filling is required during reinstallation. I purchased Godrej AC, because previously I purchesed a Godrej refrigerator and I did not find working problem. Then from two months onward of the purchase of AC, the Company/ Dealer/ Agent or Licencees of Godrej started disturbance from various phone numbers for advance AMC with discount. I told them not to make any further phone call for AMC and in any condition I would not make AMC with Godrej. But still they are disturbing me three to four times every month. Every time I tell them to make a note that I would not make AMC and also I tell them not to phone in future for AMC. But till now I am getting phone call from various numbers for AMC. Yesterday on 27.03. 2014, I got phone call from number[protected] Last week on 22.03.2014, I got phone call from number [protected] Last week on 21.03.2014, I got phone call from number[protected] and this way for AMC by any means. Since I am not satisfied with installation, I will no maintain any relation with Godrej and in future I will not purchase any Godrej products. But the the Godrej people are still disturbing. This is the present standard of the Godrej ? Yours truly, Bimal pal 14M, Center Sinthi Road Flat No.-3D, Kolkata- 700050 Mob: [protected] Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Dear Bimal Pal,

Kindly provide the complaint No. & you’re Mobile Number so that we can resolve your issue on priority.
    You can get the complaint No. by calling us on our toll free number[protected].

Godrej Appliance Team.
    I lodged my complaint to the Head Office last year on 16.04.2013, but I did not get any any response for that complaint. So, Godrej Authority is fully aware of their low standard of service.

Even last week on 03.05.2014 at 09.38 A.M again I got a disturbing phone call from Godrej over Mobile number[protected] for AMC.

The copy of my last year's email is as -

Not proper installation of ACTuesday, April 16, 2013 3:25 PM Mark as Unread Flag this messageFrom: "Bimal Pal" <[protected]@yahoo.com>To: [protected]@godrej.comCc: [protected]@godrej.comFull Headers Printable View
    To

The Manager

Consumer Care Cell ( Appliance Division)

Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd

Mumbai- 400079

I purchased a Godrej Split AC ( Model-GSC 12FG7 1.0 Ton, Colour-OMG)

on 25.03.2013 from Great Eastern Trading Co., Sinthi More Branch,

Kolkata-700036. Cash Memo No.-13/1213/20661

The AC has been installed on 09.04.2013 . During the time of installation there

was not proper Power Line for AC and the unit was run only a few minutes

from ordinary Power Line. Later on Proper Power Line has been

made and after switching on the AC, we found vibration and loud sound from

the Outdoor unit of AC . The Outdoor unit has been kept on the grill of

Balconi and not tightly fitted. The unit is remaining floating on the grill.

Today on 16.04.2013, I contacted the Godrej Service Provider over the Mobile

No.-[protected] and he told I have to pay Rs.1200/- for reinstallation.

During purchase, I had been told that Installation was free and initially I wanted

to fit the Outdoor unit in the parapet wall. I live in 3rd floor and it is top floor.

Now I think the Outdoor Unit is to be fitted with support in the same place

or in another place to protect vibration and loud sound. I paid Rs.250/- for

10 ft. water pipe and Rs.100/- extra for the installation.

I just switched on the AC for about 20 minutes and made it off because of

creating noise to me as well as to the neighbour.

Now please inform me whether I have to pay Rs.1200/- for reinstallation of

Outdoor Unit of AC and also explain what is standard free installation.

With regards,

14M, Center Sinthi Road

Flat No.-3D, Kolkata- 700050

Mob. [protected]

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Dear Bimal Pal,

If you have already logged a complaint with our customer care center, please provide the 10 digit complaint number. Incase you have not yet registered your complaint, you can do the same by calling us on our toll free number[protected]

Date: 20.05.2014

If Godrej Appliances claim themselves a standard company then they should have sent a Technical Expert after making an appointment
    with me over my given mobile number.

Over E-mail I lodged my complaint to the Head Office on 16.04.2013. So, why shall I register my complaint again ?

Again they will submit auto generated/ ready made answer !

Kolkata
    Mob: [protected]
    Dear Bimal Pal,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on:[protected]/1800 – 225511.

Date: 21.05.2014

My postal address, email and mobile number are given in my complaint. So, what extra parameters are required as contact details ?
    What do you mean by contact details?

Please let me know the other parameters required to contact me.

As per my experience Godrej is interested to sell their products only and not interested to take necessary measures even for warranty service and proper installation.

Godrej can contact me

Bimal pal, Kolkata

Your complaint has been closed as on May 2014

[protected].

Godrej Appliances Team.
    Godrej is still disturbing me various times over phone. They think that I must undergo AMC, otherwise they will be persisting for AMC over phone various times. I told them not to disturb me and I will not do AMC. I also lodged complaint at Godreg Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata over email and also personally going there.

But still date they are disturbing for AMC
    Today on 08.11.2014, at 12.42 (noon) I got phone call from [protected] for AMC
    Thursday on 06.11.2014 I got phone call from [protected]
    and in this way previously.

So, I have never seen such a low standard organisation.

Again I am requesting Godrej not to disturb me over phone for AMC.
    Otherwise I will take appropriate action against them.

08.11.2014

U
      Pune, Maharashtra
      The company Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. approached me with an offer to sell refrigerator to me at price they give to dealers. I paid Rs. 13170 for model Edge Pro 190 L on May 24, 2013. The amount was credited to company on May 28, 2013. I got a call from company on May 31, 2013 to inform me that the payment was received and delivery will be made to me on June 3, 2013 as discussed on May 24, 2013. Now on June 3, 2013 they inform me that they are not able to deliver the refrigerator and return the money too.

Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. — Non Delivery of Refrigeration

Hello Sir

Reference Application # 1201114 the company representative had committed delivery of refrigerator on 28.09.2009 however the same was not delivered.

Request if you can please help and initiate inquiry for punishment / compensation.

Amit Tandon

Godrej & Boyce Mfg.Co. Ltd. — Delivery not on time.

Actually I order an refrigrator from the godrej company not from showroom and i pay advance rs 1000 and rest amount i have to pay on delivery, i order on 16/10/2009 and they give me delivery date is same date 16/10/2009 and from that day they did;t delivery until 20/10/2009 and every day they commit delivery on next day but on 20/10/2009 i change my mind because of there communictaion, service, delivery and wrong committment. Now i don;t want to take delivery of referator and want to cancel order and refund my advance money. In this case i talk with them they said advance money is not refundable. so please help us in this matter, if you can you anything.

Dear Umesh Kulkarni,

We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve all the complaints you have regarding our product/service.

Kindly send in your contact details at [protected]@godrej.com so that we can resolve your issue at the earliest.

You can also call us on[protected] / 1800 – 225511 for further queries; you can also follow us on:-
      Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
      Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

Dear Umesh Kulkarni,

Godrej Appliances Team

S
        Taki, West Bengal
        I HAVE PURCHASE ONE GODREJ SEMI AUTOMATIC WASHING SET GWS7002 FROM GREAT EASTERN TRADING CO. ON 31/05/2011 VIDE CASH MEMO...

H
        Jaipur, Rajasthan
        M/s Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.
        Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli
        Mumbai – 400 079

We refer to above subject that we had purchased some AC and Mini Refrigerators from your company through Invoice No. 88I/93057253 Dated 19.02.2011. But at the time of installation of AC when the boxes were going to open we did not get 1 complete front grill of 1.5T AC. (Model No. GWC 18 GG 2 WJM, S.No. C101194380310330120593 shown on the box.)
        At the same moment we made a call to your local dealer Mr. Rajendra Sharma and Jaipur/Ajmer service Head Mr. Rajesh Kumar Singhal. They assure us to send the missing Front Grill shortly. but 70 days has been gone after receiving the Ac and made so many of calls and complaint to your people, we yet not received the front grill.
        Once again we request you to please either change the incomplete AC or sand a complete front grill with remote within 2-3 days. Otherwise we will go to consumer court.

Thanking you,

Kapil Sankhla

Hotel Jyoti Paradise
        Udaipur Road
        Beawar – 305901 (Rajasthan)
        Phone:[protected]
        Cell: [protected]
        Dear Kapil Sankhla,

Your complaint has been closed as on June

[protected]/1800 – 225511.

Godrej Appliances Team
        Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
        Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance

A couple of salespersons from Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Appliance Division, were holding a promotional camp at Buxarah Market, Howrah on 25.10.2010. They convinced me that they were offering the lowest possible price, as they were the company appointed direct sales people. After quite a lot of cajoling and coaxing, they ultimately succeeded in getting my signature on the contract paper for purchasing a 231 ltr. double door frost-free refrigerator (Model No. GFE 25 BZ; Colour: Orchid Steel) for Rs 16,198. For some unknown reason they refused to receive payment by cheque though in the contract form it was clearly stated:’only cheque payments accepted’. They took the booking amount of Rs.500/- by cash gave me the receipt. Returning home, I decided to check the ongoing market price of the booked model at reputed appliance stores. The very first enquiry call landed huge blow on me as I was informed by GREAT EASTERN APPLIANCES , Dalhousi,(Kolkata,W.Bengal) that the price was in fact Rs. 14,500/-. Immediately I called back the salespersons, reported the price, and instructed to postpone the processing. The very next day I myself went to another store namely GREAT EASTERN TECHNOCITY, Shibpur (Howrah,W.Bengal) and found the same price of Rs. 14,500/- on offer. Then and there, I informed one of the salesmen involved, about my decision to cancel the purchase order and also instructed him to refund my booking amount. However, ever since he has been avoiding me. I seek immediate intervention by the responsible authority. The salespersons are: i) Prabir Das (Contact No. [protected]) ii) S.Debnath (Contact No. [protected]). Salesman Code No. 389. Application No. is 1295963.

K
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            To,

All Concern.

My car has been taken by oneup and returned same day. They have asked me to write in details what defects and short coming I have observed so that they can attend all the grievances.

I am really sorry to say that they have just cleaned the glasses and nothing else has been done. All the scratches are as it is……

This is the poorest possible services being rendered by a very reputed company like MARUTI SUZUKI…one can easily understands why the share of MARUTI SUZUKI is free falling. This is your poor services and nothing else.

I have no option left but to go to some higher forums.

One special thing is that they have not spared the insurnce company they have charged the company Rs 7500.00+ but not given the benefit to their customer, they are minting money this way. Really shameful.

I have lost all the faith in Maruti Suzuki.

Kazmi
            [protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: [protected]@maruti.co.in [mailto:[protected]@maruti.co.in]
            Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 2:40 PM
            To: [protected]@godrej.com
            Subject: RE: Enquiry About Service/Problem in Vehicle CRM:[protected]

Dear Mr. Kazmi,

Thank you for visiting our website.

Being a customer focused Automotive Product/Service provider, it is our prime objective to provide the best of our services to all our customers at all times. We at Maruti Suzuki believe in customer delight. Please be assured, that we are committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service in the industry.

However in order for us to track down the exact area of concerns and assist you effectively, kindly provide us the following information:

Ø Car Model & Variant (Maruti Suzuki WagonR AX / LX / LXI / VXI / VXI-ABS / Prima / Duo LX / Duo LXI).

This will help us to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query or clarification.

ANY TIME MARUTI

Phone Number [protected]

Model Maruti WagonR < /tr> Registration Number UP32 BV 2199

Enquiry About Service/Problem in Vehicle

Enquiry

Dear Sir, I am an owner of Wagon R, I have sent my Wagon-R for body repair (accidental) purpose to your authorized service provide ONE UP motors at C-16A, Transport Nagar, Kanpur Road - Lucknow. The quality of services are very poor, they have painted right side of my car and left backside scratches as it is, The paint they have sprayed has covered entire right side and front glass, making front view hazy. I have observed the back scratch at the time of delivery which they said, "OK we will do it in next few days" and they left the vehicle with me. When I left my office for home it was raining so I used the wipers I observed that wipers were making a lot of hissing sound (the glass became hazy too) then I came out and swiped my hand on front glass there I felt that a layer of very minute sand is permanently stuck there. I strongly object this kind of services and attitude by Maruti authorized service provider. My car must be in OK condition as soon as possible because it becomes difficult to drive in night due to haziness of front glass. It is raining season here and any time I may meet an accident due to this haziness. I have paid Rs.1003.00 vide invoice no. BR09001907 dt. 20/07/2009. Date of vehicle Given:- 17/07/2009 Date of Delivery:- 21/07/2009 Job Cards No. JC09002919 Vehicle registration no.: UP32 BV 2199 Hoping for a positive response.

Thanks & Regards,

KA Kazmi

M
              Akbarpur, Uttar Pradesh
              Dear All,
              Godrej Launched one Scheme for insurance of the product.I did the same for my referegerator. The contract saya that they will give the service once in a year even without asking for it. This would be taken as the pro-active measures to protect the equipment. In two years nothing was happend to my referegerator and no-body visited my house for referegerator inspection.And when problem occured i didn't get the response from the company associates. The associate company always said the person will come from godrej and please have patience. As it was summer, so i went to open market and got it repaired.
              The associate name is SANT COOLING SOLUTIONS of Faridabad.
              I don't know even after this if anybody will take action against this associate. It may be that it is the stratedgy of the godrej itself, who is not acting on such issues.
              Dear Sirs,

I had purchased a Godrej Refrigerator Model no. GFE220SZOP ( Unit Sr.No. [protected]) on dtd.04.04.2008 from Godrej & Boyce Mfg.Co.Ltd. ( Dealers Name - Snehanjali, 1, City Point, Kacheri Road, Palghar (W), Dist-Thane.) . During the period from 04.04.2008 to 03.04.2009 the fridge had close down for 6 times. Every time we asked to replace the fridge but they did not replace the fridge. Now the year has completed and now they are saying the fridge is not in warranty period.

Pl. do the needfull.

Yogesh Patil
              At & Post - Satpati, Tal - Palghar, Dist - Thane.

Dear Sir/Mada,

I had purchased a godrej mattress (anand quilt) on 11/10/2008 @ Rs. 4601/- from Shree Shanti...