Goqii

Goqii Complaints & Reviews

I ordered bcaa blueberry from goqii app. After 10 days i asked to goqii customer care they gave me blue dart tracking num which is [protected]. I tracked that but there is no status update after i called bluedart cus care they told me that they did not pick up that product. After i contacted goqii they told mi that order is picked up. No one give me proper answer. Please do the needful
Hi Jappie,

This is very unfortunate, please give us an opportunity to investigate and fix on priority. Mail me directly at [protected]@goqii.com along with your order id/contact details for immediate assistance.

Your experience matters to us the most at GOQii.
Dear Jappie, Kindly share your order ID & cellphone number. We will investigate & get back to you as early as possible.
I have ordered goqii lite watch . payment is done ..but still didn't receive my order I'd.. kindly check and revert back
Dear Jappie,

Please share your order id we will look into this matter and ensure this is taken care of. Email us at [protected]@goqii.com for immediate assistance.

Case (1) : order id : [protected], order date :[protected]

I have ordered backpack which is still nor shipped or delivered!
    Still not delivered, resolve immediately!

Case (2) : order no. [protected],

Order not delivered by seller, cheated with updating same tracking number for both orders

I am writing let you know, i have not received this order, fraud seller updated same tracking number for previous and this order and sent previous order item but not received this order, immediately deliver this order, also ban this seller!
    Check screenshot attached!

Last note goqii is not good, costumer support is not always available,

Immediately initiate severe action on this company & compensate with 5, 000 for the inconvenience caused!

I purchased a bag from goqii app by mistake and instantly raised a return request but was denied refund. Non refundablility of the item wasn't mentioned earlier. moreover they should have mentioned earlier that the purchase was non refundable earlier . They support team was non friendly couldn't provide an answer for why there was no mention of non cancellation of item once purchased. order id[protected]
      I have order goqii beat smart watch with india step challenge partners jio digital, news 18+, khelo India
      It is not work so that i have complained goqii app
      But not response
      Customer care number not received call
      My order no[protected]
      So what to do

The first few orders with goqii store were good and then started the big fraudulent offers i ordered few products on nov 16 2018. And till date there is not update on those products but in app says it is delivered when spoke with their support executives i get a common and regular reply as follows:
        Dear maran,

We understand that you are facing an issue with your order,

Hence, we would like to inform you that we are updating your issue to our concern team.

We will revert back to you with in 24 working hours.

Please feel free to contact us on toll free number [protected] (Monday to saturday between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm) if you have any other further concern.

Shoaib

The same has been going on since 1 month and one fine day i got a call from goqii team stating that they are unable to deliver my product. What is the use of support team when you people dont have idea about any tracking updates.

The below mail was the response from support team as on: 05/11/2018 which was like one week back from today and almost 25 days from date of transaction.

We wish to inform that order number [protected]/ [protected] will be shipped today or tomorrow.

Savitha
        Kindly revert back to us for more assistance.

Im registering this complaint so that people get to know about the goqii support team hierarchy and their effectiveness in solving an issue.
        Dec 14, 2018
        They called me right away and resolution was done
        I paid Rs100/- for my order on 3march 2019 but not received my order. GOQii customer care number[protected] is not working.
        It's mean GOQii is a fraud company.
        Please return my order otherwise I have to go consumer Court

Request no - 51477
          Facing issues (doesn't detect) with Goqii band from past 2 weeks, Customer care performed lame job of non competive troubleshooting but doesn't help.
          Tried all the steps provided but the band doesn't work, Customer care doesn't trust that i have followed them.
          Will refrain from joining any services in future.
          Goqii doesn't have any service centers. Once the poor quality band stops functioning, your life becomes hell.
          #Cheaters #PoorService #GoqiiSucks #Goqii