Govt. Complaints & Reviews

Govt. — sub: removal of mobile tower in my neighborhood. kusumanagar plot no 71/72 ngo colony, vanasthalipuram, hyderabad

Pavan Nikhilesh on Jan 20, 2019
Please take this complaint as an immediate action regarding the cell phone tower removal in my neighbour hood. So many old age people and families are there and vipasana meditation is there.in midst of 100's of families my neighbours kept the cell phone towres. So im here to notice you that please take the action immediately. Or else my message will be useless if no actions are taken because of your laziness/ ignorance....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Neighbours

Govt. — for for issue to entry pass as god prayer of shirdi sai baba

ravindra mukane on Nov 12, 2018
Sub: pass received and released officer of sai shirdi santhan miss uses of power and rules regulation of sai shirdi santhan
(Register name sameer mukne badlapur nos of persons 15 /date of 11. Nov, 18 from 13:00 hrs to 1400 between)
Respected sir,
I'm ravindra shankar mukane as a indian navy officer in mumbai.
I had entered in god of shirdi sai baba prayer but entries officer are not entering my family bembersand me i had requested so many time and shown my identity card but not respoced because my family bember are shown the all ready pass 10 in members of pass members...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Police

Govt. — Correct details are not in Election card after two time delivered card

ankit_2910
Respected sir/Mam now I want to change DOB in election card after my name correction done in my wife's election card.

As per below complain raised in ("Grahak Seva" 113375) still there are no any response i had get and not DOB is getting wrong after name correction so i want to just ask you a person has only this work that just go at your gov. office and fill up for again & again ?

When a person is give correct all details which are require from your side WHY ? wrong details filled from your side ?

My wife election card no is SBK2194041...
Complaint comments  Read comments [7]Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Recently Discussed

Govt.
Correct details are not in Election card after two time delivered card
Govt.
for for issue to entry pass as god prayer of shirdi sai baba