GSS Infotech

GSS Infotech Complaints & Reviews

prnv
i was selected in gss infotech.
but till now they dint ask me to join in that company and they were playing games with the students future.
so please kindly dont join in this company all are irrresponsible fellows and playing with professionals future.
please dont join in this compmany its my humble request to u all my dears

pvss
    My name is Pankaja,My gap id given by this "dabba" ,"fraud" organization is 14221,These people deceive innocents prompting high earnings by registering some amt,they reject the work done by us giving several reasons, & never pay any penny,i lost 3500 rs as registration fees & around 500 rs in calling these people for getting 800 rs which is the value of work done by me,till today, i called & lost my temper when they refused to send the money,please do somethong for these worst people so that they fear to deceive people.here in this company,only one person talks telling different names either times,anybody make note of this & help trap that person.

GSS Infotech — one of the best fraud firm [Resolved]

prashant kumar
      Hi friend.
      I am prashant from pune I joined GSS Infotech 6 Aug 2008 by deposited 4000 as
      as Gap professional...

GSS Infotech — GSS Infotech - Fraud Company [Resolved]

Praveen
      GSS Infotech is a company which promises of giving home based jobs. It says that it can pay upto Rs 45,000. We need to pay...