Halcyonkart.in

Halcyonkart.in Complaints & Reviews

I have received my order. But it was wrong in color and material. So i want return this and refund my money.
Order i'd 14520
Color was also different from real product.
Please help me.
I am confuse, what i do?
I have no any customer care number of company. It was a combo of three cotton tousser pants, but materials of product was very low.. So resolve my problem...
My mob no-[protected]

Sir i have recived the my order combo 104 trouser but size is diffrent his quilty is soo cheep. Me order 36 waist but ur company send me 30 waist agar apke pass shi size nhi hai toh app order mat bejo app toh chor bazari kar rhe ho apka na koi contect no. Hai jo hai vo mil nhi raha. Ye toh fraud hua ki logon ke paise kah lo. Plz mere paise vapis kijiye mera no.[protected] hai. Nhi toh maine complaid kar deni hai aur apna kouda uthayie

राम नारायण
      मो [protected]
      पंचमुखी हनुमान पुराना जौरा 476221

यह जो पार्सल मेरे पास आया है जीन्स कॉम्बो का वह न तो मेरे साइज का है और नही इसमें से एक भी जीन्स सही है सभी जीन्स जुगाड़ से बनाई गई है और लग रहा है कि use की हुई है दो साइज में छोटी है और दो बड़ी ।सारी जीन्स डिफेक्टिव है एक कि पॉकेट पीछे की सिलाई में घुसेड़ दी गयी है दूसरी पर सिलाई ही नही है
      जिस जीन्स कॉम्बो का आर्डर मेने दिया ये वो नही है मेरी हाइट के लिए 42 चाहिए था
      अब ये आर्डर मुझे वापिस करना है मुझे मेरे पैसे वापस चाहिए
      I have purchased jean pant (combo-102) order ID 14463, worth RS-1300/-.All are pant received but which are small size. i.e not fitting with me. hence you are requested said jean pant replaced large size or refund my amount this a/c no- [protected], ifsc-SBIN0007381.

Hi this is sathyam from tamilnadu. I order j1 combo offer 4 (Size 32) jeanspants from facebook. After some days a girl call me about my order and confirm. I confirmed and received the order today 1.11.18. When i open the parcel i saw the all pants are very small in size. Four pants are different sizes. And material is not good so i want return my pants. Plz refund the amount rs.1300.

Http://halcyonkart.in/ Complaints & Reviews
          http://halcyonkart.in/ — return jeans combo|105 order id:14575 order date 27.10.18 invoice no. hal[protected]

I ordered 4 denim jeans size 36 dated 27.10.2018 from facebook and after sometime a girl call me about my order. Then i ask about jeans material she answered 100 percent denim jeans. And she told that 10days return policy. After that i ordered and i receive01.11.2018. When i open the parcel i saw that jeans are very small in size and material is not denim so i want to return my jeans combo 105. Please refund my 1, 300/= rupees...
          Please return oder I'd 14506 thease are old, not 34 size, and tuta futa
          I want my money return. .I ordered 36 size delivery given 32. .it is too baad to return it processes is also too baad I like snaapdeel.

konasailaja's reply, Nov 28, 2018
          I want to return jumbo jeans return
          Jeans combo pack order ID102Verey low quality jeans pants colour defective product Jeans difactive product please refund mony
          Lankesh Narnaware's reply, Aug 26, 2019
          Low colite colour defective product Jeans please refund my money

I had ordered jeans combo 103 on 30/08/18 order id : 14551 invoice no: hal[protected]
            I had ordered combo jeans from facebook & after that i received call from lady & she told me quality is good & item is retanebal within 15 days.
            But when i received my order parcel. I show that the product which i received is not good & size is not proper which i had ordered.
            Now there is not any kind of contact no i had to contact or not any proper side for cancels my order.
            Pls show me the way for give back & how i get my money back pls guide me.

The jeans combo delivered me on.07.08.2018. But the size of jeans not fit to me and the quality of product not good. So kindly return the trousers and refund the money which has paid (Rs.1300.00) by me. Mobile no.[protected]. It is shown fast and simple returns before buying but now they are not even responding to the mail. Borrowed money from neighbour and i need to pay back. Help me soon.
              Just return my money other wise I m doing fir against Ur company ipc 420
              Swapnil Richhariya's reply, Oct 26, 2018
              Just return my product

I ordered 4 cotton jeans pant size 36 dated 22.3.2018 from facebook and after sometime a girl call me about my order. Then i ask about shirts material she answered 100 percent cotton. And she told that 10days return policy. After that i ordered and i receive 4.7.2018. When i open the parcel i saw that pants are very small in size and material is not cotton soi want to return my pant combo 103. Refund my 1300 rupees...

I ordered 4 jeans for rs.1300/- (34 size). product size, quality and size is not genuine. this product is not suitable for my body. The company representative call and informed me that the product is branded and its returnable. But i called them continuously but they not respond. My no:[protected]

Order Id: 14532
                  Invoice no: hal[protected]
                  I want return my item become it's not feet and use item for me my id 14484 date 23/05/18 received date 22/06/2018
                  Kindly tack back return my amount

I ordered jeans combo 101 size 28 dated- 2/8/2018 from flipkart.
                  after some days call received from [protected] from flipkart when i open parcel that are various types & size. so i want return this & refund my money
                  order id- 14408
                  invoice no. HAL[protected]
                  MY CONTACT NO. [protected]
                  SO PLEASE, thank u

Jeen paint for not size match 2 jeen paint for garl paint 2 jeen pent size not match pls refund me payment pls give me payment call[protected]

I ordered 5 cotton shirts size42 dated 22.2.2018 from facebook and after sometime a girl call me about my order. Then i ask about shirts material she answered 100 percent cotton. And she told that 10days return policy. After that i ordered and i receive 26.2.2018. When i open the parcel i saw that shirts are very small in size and material is not cotton soi want to return my shirts combo 103. Please refund my 1000 rupees
                    Feb 28, 2018
                    Updated by Rohitsunny
                    Shirts combo|103 order id:14580 invoice no.HAL[protected] order date[protected] invoice date :[protected]:58:19 want to return, material are not cotton and 42 size is very small so please return and refund my money 1000rupees

Halcyonkart.in Recent Comments